Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

will you tell your friend that you have slept with the girl he is about to marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / will you tell your friend that you have slept with the girl he is about to marry (386 Views)

"I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts / Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

will you tell your friend that you have slept with the girl he is about to marry by Damigivenchy(m): 4:23pm On Feb 13, 2018
will you tell him that you dump the mistress?

Re: will you tell your friend that you have slept with the girl he is about to marry by habsydiamond(m): 6:32pm On Feb 13, 2018
If u are not married and u talk he will be thinking u want him to remain like u.....if u are married and u tell im he will say u don't home to be like u...so the best is to keep the secret and forget the girl for good....

1 Like

Re: will you tell your friend that you have slept with the girl he is about to marry by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 13, 2018
habsydiamond:
If u are not married and u talk he will be thinking u want him to remain like u.....if u are married and u tell im he will say u don't home to be like u...so the best is to keep the secret and forget the girl for good....

Bros the day that chick will love up or fight with her hubby n tell him, you as d friend will be in soup

1 Like

Re: will you tell your friend that you have slept with the girl he is about to marry by habsydiamond(m): 6:40pm On Feb 13, 2018
Jupxter:

Bros the day that chick will love up or fight with her hubby n tell him, you as d friend will be in soup
what do u think will happen if u tell him

1 Like

Re: will you tell your friend that you have slept with the girl he is about to marry by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 13, 2018
habsydiamond:
what do u think will happen if u tell him

None of my biz

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S9 Hands-on Images Surface For The First Time / I Give True Love A Chance Each Time But Men Only Use Me / I Need A Hotel Job, Am In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.