Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

90% Romancelanders Ladies Will End Up Divorced - True Or False ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 90% Romancelanders Ladies Will End Up Divorced - True Or False ? (4071 Views)

Ladies Will You Enter This Man's House? / Ladies Will You Smash Or Pass? / Let's Make Some Connection Guys. I Bet Ladies Will Win This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

90% Romancelanders Ladies Will End Up Divorced - True Or False ? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 13, 2018
If i can make an accurate forecast of events, i can predict that over 90% of the marriages of ladies that read and apply the comments on this forum will end up crashed, i.e. even if they marry it won't last.

I can't help thinking when i read up comments here to observe how selfish, intolerant, self-centered and myopic the understanding and mental posture of ladies that visit this section are. I see them being set-up for divorce, heart-break, disaster, divorce, victims of wrong partners in future, unhappiness, depression etc.

So, i'll rate it that 90% of romancelander females that belong to that " me " clique, have a 90% divorce expectancy. Same goes to any ladies in their cliques they indoctrinate with their armageddon and voodoo relationships principles... Am i wrong or just stating the fact guys ?

Some of my reasons are :

Over inflated sense of self

The oozing sense of entitlement

Lack of understanding

Myopic views about life

Distorted reasoning

Concotted indoctrination being imbibed from their fantasies to say the least belies some of the reasons i feel this generation should prepare for 9 divorce out of ten marriages

Untested doctrines imbibed from movies and fantasies

What do you think fellas?

Ubunja

Belafonte

Sagamite

Gungnir

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 90% Romancelanders Ladies Will End Up Divorced - True Or False ? by Stevengerd(m): 9:24pm On Feb 13, 2018
Money fall on you ( pon pon)

1 Like

Re: 90% Romancelanders Ladies Will End Up Divorced - True Or False ? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 13, 2018
Stevengerd:
Money fall on you ( pon pon)

I receive

1 Like

Re: 90% Romancelanders Ladies Will End Up Divorced - True Or False ? by Biafraqueen(f): 9:26pm On Feb 13, 2018
Jupxter:
If i can make an accurate forecast of events, i can predict that over 90% of the marriages of ladies that read and apply the comments on this forum will end up crashed, i.e. even if they marry it won't last.

I can't help thinking when i read up comments here to observe how selfish, intolerant, self-centered and myopic the understanding and mental posture of ladies that visit this section are. I see them being set-up for divorce, heart-break, disaster, divorce, victims of wrong partners in future, unhappiness, depression etc.

So, i'll rate it that 90% of romancelander females that belong to that " me " clique, have a 90% divorce expectancy. Same goes to any ladies in their cliques they indoctrinate with their armageddon and voodoo relationships principles... Am i wrong or just stating the fact guys ?

What do you think fellas?

Ubunja

Belafonte

Sagamite

Gungnir
2098 joke. .....
We are in 2018 still counting. .....
Re: 90% Romancelanders Ladies Will End Up Divorced - True Or False ? by AryEmber(f): 9:34pm On Feb 13, 2018
A divorce with loads of cash I hope, it's all about the money oh!

4 Likes

Re: 90% Romancelanders Ladies Will End Up Divorced - True Or False ? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 13, 2018
Who can predict the future cheesy

1 Like

Re: 90% Romancelanders Ladies Will End Up Divorced - True Or False ? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 13, 2018
AryEmber:
A divorce with loads of cash I hope, it's all about the money oh!

Divorce, money...Lol. Not all will be that lucky to jump out alive.
Re: 90% Romancelanders Ladies Will End Up Divorced - True Or False ? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 13, 2018
greiboy:
Who can predict the future cheesy

I've noticed you've began to lick arses ever since you had a crush on some ladies here, i've been watching your pretentious comments offline for weeks. Don't sell your soul. All these nice guys comments wont help you, i've been there. It's called social observation, not prediction my dear

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 90% Romancelanders Ladies Will End Up Divorced - True Or False ? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 13, 2018
Jupxter:

I've noticed you've began to lick arses ever since you had a crush on some ladies here, i've been watching your pretentious comments offline for weeks. Don't sell your soul. All these nice guys comments wont help you, i've been there. It's called social observation, not prediction my dear
I don't lick arse bro cheesy

Check my comments again, I have always maintained a neutral view without insulting anyone

Who are the ladies I am crushing on grin

3 Likes

Re: 90% Romancelanders Ladies Will End Up Divorced - True Or False ? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 13, 2018
greiboy:
I don't lick arse bro cheesy

Check my comments again, I have always maintained a neutral view without insulting anyone

Who are the ladies I am crushing on grin

I warned you.You've been licking arses, check your soul. I;ve been watching you since two months. Not the SunshineG i used to know, This is the last time i'll quote you, it's annoying..Many ladies are misleading the young ones here with faulty indoctrination and as a weak Xtian you stand aloof supporting these false dogmas because you don't want to look bad to some people, remember Eli and what God did to him.

Idon't need any friend here that doesn't align with the truth fact !

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 90% Romancelanders Ladies Will End Up Divorced - True Or False ? by MissWrite(f): 9:50pm On Feb 13, 2018
True.......if most of the men in the larger world are anything like the majority of NL boys, then there isn't much hope for compatibility.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 90% Romancelanders Ladies Will End Up Divorced - True Or False ? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 13, 2018
MissWrite:
True.......if most of the men in the larger world are anything like the majority of NL boys, then there isn't much hope for compatibility.

Godbless your wisdom ma. Now, assuming 90% of the males and the females are an extension of the larger society, what do you think will help?

I was in a fellowship 2011 and i can remember vividly the ministration was intense and i learnt 90% of the marriages of this generation will end in dovorce, 7 years later from the comments i read here i can begin to say it's dawning on the generation

2 Likes

Re: 90% Romancelanders Ladies Will End Up Divorced - True Or False ? by Artzdanielsz(m): 9:57pm On Feb 13, 2018
wrong forecast brotherly because some of the girls here are very humble and respectful outside social media.
Re: 90% Romancelanders Ladies Will End Up Divorced - True Or False ? by coolestofall(m): 10:00pm On Feb 13, 2018
Op which one b dis swear na. When u say Romancelanders gals will end up divorced, shey na demselves dem go divorce or d Romancelander guyz. In dat case, then the Romancelander gals n guyz will end up divorced.

Just thinking out loud.

3 Likes

Re: 90% Romancelanders Ladies Will End Up Divorced - True Or False ? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 13, 2018
Artzdanielsz:
wrong forecast brotherly because some of the girls here are very humble and respectful outside social media.

No human can accurately compartmentalize themselves mentally, however how good we try, trsut me...I've related with some very good minds here, i can say some of the best minds here, and i can state for a fact, the worst is to be expected.
Re: 90% Romancelanders Ladies Will End Up Divorced - True Or False ? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 13, 2018
Jupxter:

I warned you.You've been licking arses, check your soul. I;ve been watching you since two months. Not the SunshineG i used to know, This is the last time i'll quote you, it's annoying..Many ladies are misleading the young ones here with faulty indoctrination and as a weak Xtian you stand aloof supporting these false dogmas because you don't want to look bad to some people, remember Eli and what God did to him.

I don't need any friend here that doesn't align with the truth fact !
What about the men misleading young men here? Shouldn't you be worried about that?

I am pretty sure everyone here has a functioning brain to determine what is wrong from what is right. Nearly 90% of nairalanders are above 18. Majority of users on this forum must have been involved in a form of romance before.

I guess what you call "the truth" is your version of the truth

Anyways, bro suit yourself grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 90% Romancelanders Ladies Will End Up Divorced - True Or False ? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 13, 2018
Wordworld as usual awaiting your honest and detailed input

hasbydiamond

spasmic

walepackage

comments gentlemen...
Re: 90% Romancelanders Ladies Will End Up Divorced - True Or False ? by Artzdanielsz(m): 10:13pm On Feb 13, 2018
Jupxter:

No human can accurately compartmentalize themselves mentally, however how good we try, trsut me...I've related with some very good minds here, i can say some of the best minds here, and i can state for a fact, the worst is to be expected.
Bro i'm glad you know that, so saying 90 percent is harsh. I once met a guy via common interest here .he is a lion here but was surprised wen we met .jezz he couldn't look at me
Re: 90% Romancelanders Ladies Will End Up Divorced - True Or False ? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 13, 2018
Artzdanielsz:

Bro i'm glad you know that, so saying 90 percent is harsh. I once met a guy via common interest here .he is a lion here but was surprised wen we met .jezz he couldn't look at me

Maybe he saw Amadioha inside your eyeballs, and if he look you for eyes fire go come out burn am.

Anyways, no kidding relating with at least 15-20 ladies here and men, trust me there's no hope if these ladies enter mariage with their state of mindset. No be curse..

Oyindidi na tomorrow be Val no be today, na where you dey kwanu ?

2 Likes

Re: 90% Romancelanders Ladies Will End Up Divorced - True Or False ? by Artzdanielsz(m): 10:18pm On Feb 13, 2018
Jupxter:

Maybe he saw Amadioha inside your eyeballs, and if he look you for eyes fire go come out burn am.

Anyways, no kidding relating with at least 15-20 ladies here and men, trust me there's no hope if these ladies enter mariage with their state of mindset. No be curse..

Oyindidi na tomorrow be Val no be today, na where you dey kwanu ?
Brother I concur .na now you come jisi ike.
Re: 90% Romancelanders Ladies Will End Up Divorced - True Or False ? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 13, 2018
Artzdanielsz:

Brother I concur .na now you come jisi ike.

This your look ehn. Na real Aba boy style.Odiegwu dey shine dey go
Re: 90% Romancelanders Ladies Will End Up Divorced - True Or False ? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 13, 2018
Hmmm. Wetin person wan talk again. IT IS TOO OBVIOUS NAH, with the kind of GENDER WAR on here. Dis place na BATTLE SECTION o! No be romance section at all at all. Going beyond your forcast, let me tell you more and more women have choosen to BY-PASS that almost inevitable outcome of today's marriages called DIVORCE by choosing to NEVER EVER GET MARRIED. Truth be told, Naira Land being your choice of case study, there are TOO MANY males on here who grow through boyhood to adulthood but never to being MEN a disgrace to Manhood. It is as well so with the female on here most especially those ones that have not learnt humility and are very disrespectful. Always running UP-SIDE opinions here like shooting a machine gun thinking they are sound upstairs. Sure with such attitude there can never be a blissful bond. Well my own observation really is that 90% of the most active females on NL are not WIFE MATERIALS. My opinion.

2 Likes

Re: 90% Romancelanders Ladies Will End Up Divorced - True Or False ? by Artzdanielsz(m): 10:25pm On Feb 13, 2018
Jupxter:

This your look ehn. Na real Aba boy style.Odiegwu dey shine dey go
Brotherly I rep Aba.
Re: 90% Romancelanders Ladies Will End Up Divorced - True Or False ? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 13, 2018
WORDWORLD:
Hmmm. Wetin person wan talk again. IT IS TO OBVIOUS NAH, with the kind of GENDER WAR on here. Dis place na BATTLE SECTION o! No be romance at all at all. Going beyond your forcast, let me tell you more and more women have choosen to BY-PASS that almost inevitable out come of today's marriages called DIVORCE by choosing to NEVER EVER GET MARRIED. Truth be told, Naira Land being your choice of case study, there are TOO MANY males on here who grow through boyhood to adulthood but never to being MEN a disgrace to Manhood. It is as well so with the female on here most especially those ones that have not learnt humility and are very disrespectful. Always running UP-SIDE opinions here like shooting a machine gun thinking they are sound upstairs. Sure with such attitude there can never be a blissful bond. Well my own observation really is that 90% of the most active females on NL are not WIFE MATERIALS. My opinion though.

@ Well my own observation really is that 90% of the most active females on NL are not WIFE MATERIALS. My opinion though.

You see why i always address you as my twin, you no dey look face, you say it as it is. God bless you

I was meditating last week, and what i heard was about our comments here and I heard a voice say, they think it's ajoke, in 5-10 years their lives will mirror their comments, and the principles they post, i wke up and was shivering. Bro, when you find your chicl, keep her off Nairaland, it's toxic here and toxic information is what's been disseminated especially by the top heirarchy of the female gender here, no disrespect to the few exemptions though

1 Like

Re: 90% Romancelanders Ladies Will End Up Divorced - True Or False ? by Apina(m): 10:36pm On Feb 13, 2018
Projection doesn't necessarily depict reality, perhaps if u got to meet most of the said unmarriageable elements, you might just have a change of opinion undecided

1 Like

Re: 90% Romancelanders Ladies Will End Up Divorced - True Or False ? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 13, 2018
This is not a thread for arse lickers, only strong men can talk without fear or respect for any element, only strong men owe no one unecessary respect. This is a thread for the strong only. Only the strong can handle strong meat with bones, milk is for babes

4 Likes

Re: 90% Romancelanders Ladies Will End Up Divorced - True Or False ? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 13, 2018
Jupxter:

@ Well my own observation really is that 90% of the most active females on NL are not WIFE MATERIALS. My opinion though.

You see why i always address you as my twin, you no dey look face, you say it as it is. God bless you

I was meditating last week, and what i heard was about our comments here and I heard a voice say, they think it's ajoke, in 5-10 years their lives will mirror their comments, and the principles they post, i wke up and was shivering. Bro, when you find your chicl, keep her off Nairaland, it's toxic here and toxic information is what's been disseminated especially by the top heirarchy of the female gender here, no disrespect to the few exemptions though

True very toxic but sometimes this 'TOXICITY' is the BITTER TRUTH. My observation is that such truth is yelled from bitter souls on here males and females who are going through emotional traumas and are lacking in emotional intelligence enough for healing. Bro, the world is so broken already courtesy of broken homes. THE FALL OF THE FAMILY STRUCTURE a.k.a marriages ending in DIVORCE. The future is indeed bleak. Am kind of tired hope to go deep as to why. Bro i gat to sleep. Love yur inputs on NL.
Re: 90% Romancelanders Ladies Will End Up Divorced - True Or False ? by mikejj(m): 10:43pm On Feb 13, 2018
grin you observe how marriages wil crash through female coments..what an achievement

4 Likes

Re: 90% Romancelanders Ladies Will End Up Divorced - True Or False ? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 13, 2018
WORDWORLD:

True very toxic but sometimes this 'TOXICITY' is the BITTER TRUTH. My obsevation is that such truth is yelled from bitter souls on here males and females who are going through emotional traumas and are lacking in emotional intelligence enough for healing. Bro, the world is so broken already courtesy of broken homes. THE FALL OF THE FAMILY STRUCTURE a.k.a marriages ending in DIVORCE. The future is indeed bleak. Am kind of tired hope to go deep as to why. Bro i gat to sleep. Love yur inputs on NL.

Now God asked Adam, who told you? Aka what's your source...Now alot of people eat things up without knowing the personality behind those comments and accept it as modus operandi.

Now, let's examine your comment a bit further :

1. My obsevation is that such truth is yelled from bitter souls - Even the most active counsellors here are dumb, fooolish and unintelligent going thru learning phase and unqualified to speak on issues but have somehoe claimed spotlight and claim to be all knowing

2. going through emotional traumas - Many are gping through phaes where they need to shut up and not disperse venom

3. lacking in emotional intelligence enough for healing - Not sound enough as a result of their phase thru life

4. the world is so broken already courtesy of broken homes - Many ideologies here are from folks from broken homes who can't marry the perspectives of a man and a woman and come to a middle hence the terrbible comments, products of absentee fatherism...

Thanks, i always love your inout, i love how you see things, you have a special mental eyeset

THIS IS A THREAD FOR THE STRONG. IF ANYONE FINDS MY COMMENTS ON THIS THREAD AS ANNOYING, PLEASE UNFRIEND ME FOR LIFE.

2 Likes

Re: 90% Romancelanders Ladies Will End Up Divorced - True Or False ? by MissWrite(f): 10:52pm On Feb 13, 2018
Jupxter:

Godbless your wisdom ma. Now, assuming 90% of the males and the females are an extension of the larger society, what do you think will help?

I was in a fellowship 2011 and i can remember vividly the ministration was intense and i learnt 90% of the marriages of this generation will end in dovorce, 7 years later from the comments i read here i can begin to say it's dawning on the generation

What do I think would help? I don't know. When people aren't compatible, I wouldn't recommend they force the issue. So, maybe keep the divorce rate down by limiting marriages altogether? Let people do it only when they can't be without one another; when it adds genuine value to their lives, and not just because it's something to do before they turn 30.

1 Like

Re: 90% Romancelanders Ladies Will End Up Divorced - True Or False ? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 13, 2018
MissWrite:

What do I think would help? I don't know. When people aren't compatible, I wouldn't recommend they force the issue. So, maybe keep the divorce rate down by limiting marriages altogether? Let people do it only when they can't be without one another; when it adds genuine value to their lives, and not just because it's something to do before they turn 30.

On a societal level assuming we have young aspiring lovers reading this. There's gotta be a way to stimulate positivism so happy unions can be forged, from my interactions with over 20 ladies here, i can bet the future is bleak...The sharp contrast of the incompatibilities been exuded here as a fraction of the larger society assuming that the same people we have here is what we have offline, then the worst is to be expected
Re: 90% Romancelanders Ladies Will End Up Divorced - True Or False ? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 13, 2018
mikejj:
grin you observe how marriages wil crash through female coments..what an achievement

On behalf of the op all i can say is that those who read beyond mere words understand that this thread is meant to awaken us so as to make humanity go back to sowing the seeds of LOVE and RESPECT which inevitable makes a blissful world. ITS NOT AN ACHIEVEMENT BUT A POINTER TO OUR LAPSES. *Not an achievement at all. What has this section achieved if not mostly CHAUVINISM. If only you read the op's response when misswrite balanced the equilibrium by including the male gender. The op's response did not illustrate as such a response intended to making it look as if its all about the female gender. Hence an attack on them. ITS ABOUT US!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What My Junior Brother Drew / How Will You React? (pix) / I Wish I Never Met Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.