Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,174 members, 7,849,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:20 AM

Valentine's Day - My Mumu Don Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine's Day - My Mumu Don Do (620 Views)

+18: How She Activated My Mumu Button [Men Only] / Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady / Our Mumu Don Do Abeg!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Valentine's Day - My Mumu Don Do by NikkyIvy(f): 11:38pm On Feb 13, 2018
We met in December last year through a friend. By the second week, he was inlove so I fell in love too.

Their firm had downsized so he had lost his job before we met. Since I have a comfortable job and my needs are few I didn't mind. I promised to be on the lookout for vacancies. Ten days to Christmas he was off the radar. I could not reach him on his mobile number. I drove to his house and met him miserable. He had lost his phone and could not afford a befitting phone. It was way out of his financial league. I was inlove and had little money to spare, so we rushed to a shop. He loved my Samsung Galaxy so I got him one that was slightly higher and more expensive than mine. He was happy again, drove me back and borrowed my car keys for the weekend.

By the second week of January he was back with another tale. This time he was attacked by bandits. They cleared his house of all furniture and he could not replace because a friend he lent some money had refused to pay up. My man was broke, sad and needed my assistance again. My generous heart fell for it and my little salary was split in two. We bought furniture for our house since I was spending most of my weekend at his place.

I forgot to mention that he claimed his birthday was on the 31st of January and since he always celebrated it every year, it would be a taboo not to do so this year because according to him; "his friends would guess he was cash trapped and would laugh at us..."

At that time, my account was beeping. This guy was milking me dry and all I ever got in return was dull sex, when he was in the mood, and my picture gracing his Facebook page as his Mummy boo ...

Continue at [url]nikkyivyblog..com[/url]
Re: Valentine's Day - My Mumu Don Do by Nobody: 11:41pm On Feb 13, 2018
Idonbilivit

2 Likes

Re: Valentine's Day - My Mumu Don Do by ibkkk(f): 11:44pm On Feb 13, 2018
Sweet heart, there's fire on the mountain!

1 Like

Re: Valentine's Day - My Mumu Don Do by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 13, 2018
NikkyIvy:
ibkkk:
Sweet heart, there's fire on the mountain!
Why KKK plenty for una monicker sef

1 Like

Re: Valentine's Day - My Mumu Don Do by MetroBaba1(m): 3:20am On Feb 14, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

Use Your Head. We All Know

1 Like

Re: Valentine's Day - My Mumu Don Do by Nobody: 3:51am On Feb 14, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

because they like replying chat with K

Too much sense will not kill me wink

1 Like

Re: Valentine's Day - My Mumu Don Do by Nobody: 5:44am On Feb 14, 2018
INTERESTING STORY... to be continued......
Re: Valentine's Day - My Mumu Don Do by Nobody: 5:44am On Feb 14, 2018
INTERESTING STORY... to be continued......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Valentine's Day - My Mumu Don Do by Georgesudosen(m): 6:31am On Feb 14, 2018
Dumping him, was long overdue, Pls dump his grown up as*, how could a grown up man like that be so less independent? Wht happend to his EGO & Hands? Very soon, when he gets a solid job, his main aims would be to fetch fresh Pussie & all ur sacrifices would be Trashed ... Watch out fr the stories tht touch ... Worse still .ur not even satisfied

NikkyIvy:
We met December last year through a friend. By the second week, he was inlove so I fell in love too.

Their firm had downsized so he had lost his job before we met. Since I have a comfortable job and my needs are few I didn't mind. I promised to be on the lookout for vacancies. Ten days to Christmas he was off the radar. I could not reach him on his mobile number. I drove to his house and met him miserable. He had lost his phone and could not afford a befitting phone. It was way out of his financial league. I was inlove and had little money to spare, so we rushed to a shop. He loved my Samsung Galaxy so I got him one that was slightly higher and more expensive than mine. He was happy again, drove me back and borrowed my car keys for the weekend.

By the second week of January he was back with another tale. This time he was attacked by bandits. They cleared his house of all furniture and he could not replace because a friend he lent some money had refused to pay up. My man was broke, sad and needed my assistance again. My generous heart fell for it and my little salary was split in two. We bought furniture for our house since I was spending most of my weekend at his place.

I forgot to mention that he claimed his birthday was on the 31st of January and since he always celebrated it every year, it would be a taboo not to do so this year because according to him; "his friends would guess he was cash trapped and would laugh at us..."

At that time, my account was beeping. This guy was milking me dry and all I ever got in return was dull sex, when he was in the mood, and my picture gracing his Facebook page as his Mummy boo ...

Continue at [url]nikkyivyblog..com[/url]

1 Like

Re: Valentine's Day - My Mumu Don Do by habsydiamond(m): 6:54am On Feb 14, 2018
Hollywood film tilted.....could this be love?..o don't think so grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Come And Learn How To Be Better!! / Reason Why Women Like It HOT / Ronaldinho to marry his two girlfriends at the same date, time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.