Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

SE/SS: Forest Guards, The Antidote To Herdsmen Terrorism - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SE/SS: Forest Guards, The Antidote To Herdsmen Terrorism (3443 Views)

Forest Guards: Enugu Govt Distributes Motorcycles, Bicycles To 260 Wards / Amotekun: A Call For SE To Adopt Enugu Forest Guards Model For Regional Security / As Forest Guards Come Alive In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SE/SS: Forest Guards, The Antidote To Herdsmen Terrorism by Nobody: 9:27am On Feb 14, 2018
DocHMD:

....And punish zoological republic of zoogeria. Insha Allah! Allahmala seriki. cheesy
especially south east zoogeria gringrin,GOd puni.sh zik for insist on one nigeria grin

1 Like

Re: SE/SS: Forest Guards, The Antidote To Herdsmen Terrorism by DocHMD: 9:32am On Feb 14, 2018
abdelrahman:
especially south east zoogeria gringrin,GOd puni.sh zik for insist on one nigeria grin

SESS is more or less Biafra, the rest are zoogerian shitholes. grin

6 Likes

Re: SE/SS: Forest Guards, The Antidote To Herdsmen Terrorism by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 14, 2018
DocHMD:

SESS is more or less Biafra, the rest are zoogerian shitholes.
GOD BLESS NIGER DELTA REPUBLIC gringrin

1 Like

Re: SE/SS: Forest Guards, The Antidote To Herdsmen Terrorism by DocHMD: 9:43am On Feb 14, 2018
abdelrahman:
GOD BLESS NIGER DELTA REPUBLIC gringrin

and punish the zoogerian shitholes! grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: SE/SS: Forest Guards, The Antidote To Herdsmen Terrorism by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 14, 2018
Put a tag on them, let them not roam freely, stop selling lands to them. Any resident without a place of residence should be deported, simple
Re: SE/SS: Forest Guards, The Antidote To Herdsmen Terrorism by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 14, 2018
DocHMD:

and punish the zoogerian shitholes! grin
Biafra shithole
Re: SE/SS: Forest Guards, The Antidote To Herdsmen Terrorism by EternalTruths: 2:17pm On Feb 14, 2018
abdelrahman:
Biafra shithole
Forest Guards are coming for your Terrorists brothers.
Re: SE/SS: Forest Guards, The Antidote To Herdsmen Terrorism by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 14, 2018
EternalTruths:

Forest Guards are coming for your Terrorists brothers.
yes to OKIJA
Re: SE/SS: Forest Guards, The Antidote To Herdsmen Terrorism by Malawian(m): 4:37pm On Feb 14, 2018
EternalTruths:
Terrorist Herdsmen, are known to camp in the forests and use the forests as an advance base to attack innocent people in their farms or along the road.

Many state governors make the mistake of setting up vigilantes that are trained to operate in the cities, towns and villages while neglecting the forests.

Therefore, it has become expedient that the Government of the SE/SS at State, LGA and Council levels, set up various Forest Guards to comb all the forests in these regions to identify and destroy Terrorist camps before they are able to strike any community.

Also, these Forest Guards will be able to identify and destroy the following evil camps in the bushes

1) Ritualist Camps

2) Robber Camps

3) Kidnappers Dens

4) Baby Factories

5) etc

Therefore, I will advice that everyone should use any medium available to him to get the attention of relevant authorities to stir them up to start setting up Forest Guards at various levels and properly arming them with the weapons that will enable them to neutralize any Terrorists camps in the SE/SS.

The SE/SS must not become another Benue.

Therefore, it is better to start now than to ask the people to pray & fast after another Benue is repeated again.

Okoroawusa should stop building status and focus on securing our forests from terrorist camps.

Umahi should stop licking Buhari's scrotum while our forests are filled with terrorists.
check out my solution. I should be a governor or at least a special adviser grin grin

Re: SE/SS: Forest Guards, The Antidote To Herdsmen Terrorism by EternalTruths: 5:32pm On Feb 14, 2018
Malawian:

check out my solution. I should be a governor or at least a special adviser grin grin

Good idea but it is best the Forest Guards comb the Forests & Farms & Isolated places to find and destroy Fulani Terrorists Camps.
Re: SE/SS: Forest Guards, The Antidote To Herdsmen Terrorism by Malawian(m): 6:15pm On Feb 14, 2018
EternalTruths:

Good idea but it is best the Forest Guards comb the Forests & Farms & Isolated places to find and destroy Fulani Terrorists Camps.

How will fulani terrorist survive if they are isolated in pockets and totally surrounded on all sides?
Re: SE/SS: Forest Guards, The Antidote To Herdsmen Terrorism by Cromagnon: 6:44pm On Feb 14, 2018
EternalTruths:

Most encounters with the military & police na for villages wey dey inside bush.

So the talk dey correct.
are forest guards as armed as army
or as numerous as police
i won't even talk about equipment requirements(cost)
they will just be collecting salary doing nothing
Re: SE/SS: Forest Guards, The Antidote To Herdsmen Terrorism by shallysgirl: 6:53pm On Feb 14, 2018
adadike281:
Start with south east first before attaching south south to it. Am tired of hearing 'attache by force'.
Eveen me, I am totally fed up. Southeast *southsouth bla bla black sheep embarassed
What is the business of southeast with souuthsouth?
The whole thing is getting irritating. Why this by force attachment. angry
Re: SE/SS: Forest Guards, The Antidote To Herdsmen Terrorism by shallysgirl: 6:59pm On Feb 14, 2018
Pat4t5:
Ss/se is the old eastern region of Nigeria. Northern military head of states separate us to cause division and to divide our votes
Abeg,this is another era and dispensation. You can't attach people to yourself by force. This is one of the reasons the recent Biafra struggle failed. The south east is too big for all this kind of forceful attachment.
Forget the past, let's move on. The south south should be needing the southeast not the other way round.
Re: SE/SS: Forest Guards, The Antidote To Herdsmen Terrorism by shallysgirl: 7:14pm On Feb 14, 2018
EternalTruths:

Igbos in Delta, Rivers, Akwa Ibom , Cross River and Benue should be forgotten because of illiterates like you.

It is either you are an Afonja or an educated illiterate Igbo girl.
They should be the ones trying to tag along. Let them speak for themselves.
Re: SE/SS: Forest Guards, The Antidote To Herdsmen Terrorism by shallysgirl: 7:20pm On Feb 14, 2018
abdelrahman:
Attaching by force,why can't you focus of your republic de potopoto that is flowing with sper.m and bre.astmil.k? gringrin
Are you from the SS?
Re: SE/SS: Forest Guards, The Antidote To Herdsmen Terrorism by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 14, 2018
shallysgirl:
Are you from the SS?
are you from SS?
Re: SE/SS: Forest Guards, The Antidote To Herdsmen Terrorism by shallysgirl: 7:26pm On Feb 14, 2018
DocHMD:

The reason why you are tired is because abokis and dirty ewedu muslims keep shouting 'attache by force' in order to make you tired even when they see every SESSner as 'yamurin' or 'Omo.ibo'. Your tiredness is what they want to achieve and smile but unfortunately some of us are more strong-headed and stubborn than them.
They can shout 'attache' till buhari pants clock 900 years, Ifeanyi from Delta will continue to be brother to Chinedu in Imo whose cousin is Ikechukwu from Rivers. Who are all 'omo ibo' and 'yamurins'.

You get the jeck? cheesy
Have the SS people identified with the SE?
Re: SE/SS: Forest Guards, The Antidote To Herdsmen Terrorism by shallysgirl: 7:29pm On Feb 14, 2018
abdelrahman:
when did i told you that? gringrin
Engrish grin tongue

1 Like

Re: SE/SS: Forest Guards, The Antidote To Herdsmen Terrorism by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 14, 2018
shallysgirl:
Engrish grin tongue
maths gringrin
Re: SE/SS: Forest Guards, The Antidote To Herdsmen Terrorism by DocHMD: 8:28pm On Feb 14, 2018
shallysgirl:
Have the SS people identified with the SE?

A yoruba muslim herbal seller was almost beaten to pulp last year in Igweocha when he told an ikwerre man that he is not Igbo. That should answer your question.

2 Likes

Re: SE/SS: Forest Guards, The Antidote To Herdsmen Terrorism by papoudaupolos: 8:54pm On Feb 14, 2018
Pat4t5:
Ss/se is the old eastern region of Nigeria. Northern military head of states separate us to cause division and to divide our votes
So north is that powerful?

1 Like

Re: SE/SS: Forest Guards, The Antidote To Herdsmen Terrorism by FRESHG(m): 9:28pm On Feb 14, 2018
abdelrahman:
when did i told you that? gringrin
WHY IS THIS HEAD SLAMMER ALWAYS ON EVERY IGBO THREAD angry

3 Likes

Re: SE/SS: Forest Guards, The Antidote To Herdsmen Terrorism by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 14, 2018
FRESHG:
WHY IS THIS HEAD SLAMMER ALWAYS ON EVERY IGBO THREAD angry
like asari dokunbo? gringrin

1 Like

Re: SE/SS: Forest Guards, The Antidote To Herdsmen Terrorism by FRESHG(m): 9:36pm On Feb 14, 2018
abdelrahman:
like asari dokunbo? gringrin
ASARI IS AN EDUCATED MUSLIM.. I THINK YOU NEED TO FOLLOW @imamofpeace on twitter. THEY IMAN SABI EXPOSE VIRGIN HUNTERS LIKE YOUgrin
Re: SE/SS: Forest Guards, The Antidote To Herdsmen Terrorism by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 14, 2018
FRESHG:
ASARI IS AN EDUCATED MUSLIM.. I THINK YOU NEED TO FOLLOW @imamofpeace on twitter. THEY IMAN SABI EXPOSE VIRGIN HUNTERS LIKE YOUgrin
M.U.M.U gringrin
Re: SE/SS: Forest Guards, The Antidote To Herdsmen Terrorism by FRESHG(m): 9:43pm On Feb 14, 2018
abdelrahman:
M.U.M.U gringrin
BUT WHY MUSLIMS WAN KILL THAT FEARLESS IMAM NA sad

1 Like

Re: SE/SS: Forest Guards, The Antidote To Herdsmen Terrorism by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 14, 2018
FRESHG:
BUT WHY MUSLIMS WAN KILL THAT FEARLESS IMAM NA sad
and what concern me with that imam? gringrin
Re: SE/SS: Forest Guards, The Antidote To Herdsmen Terrorism by FRESHG(m): 10:14pm On Feb 14, 2018
abdelrahman:
and what concern me with that imam? gringrin
ARE YOU NOT A SUNNI MUSLIM ANYMORE
Re: SE/SS: Forest Guards, The Antidote To Herdsmen Terrorism by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 14, 2018
FRESHG:
ARE YOU NOT A SUNNI MUSLIM ANYMORE
aren't you catholic anymore?
Re: SE/SS: Forest Guards, The Antidote To Herdsmen Terrorism by iconize(m): 4:22am On Feb 15, 2018
EternalTruths:

Igbos in Delta, Rivers, Akwa Ibom , Cross River and Benue should be forgotten because of illiterates like you.

It is either you are an Afonja or an educated illiterate Igbo girl.

Moronic person.

Mention the Igbos in the SS not the entire SS.

I think you're the same idiotic Tony on here.

3 Likes

Re: SE/SS: Forest Guards, The Antidote To Herdsmen Terrorism by adadike281(f): 2:37am On Feb 17, 2018
shallysgirl:
Eveen me, I am totally fed up. Southeast *southsouth bla bla black sheep embarassed
What is the business of southeast with souuthsouth?
The whole thing is getting irritating. Why this by force attachment. angry
God bless u my sister

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Israel Awards Late Awolowo Certificate Of Excellence / BREAK-UP: US COUNCIL’S DOOMSDAY PREDICTION LOOMS - VANGUARD NEWS / IPOB Develops New Format To Scam Igbos This Morning - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.