Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,811 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

IPOB Develops New Format To Scam Igbos This Morning - PHOTOS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Develops New Format To Scam Igbos This Morning - PHOTOS (3463 Views)

Why Are We Igbos This Way? / Fulani Herdsman Shows His Ak47 To Kil Igbos This December VIDEO / Nigeria Army Develops New Helicopter Locally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Develops New Format To Scam Igbos This Morning - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 9:59am On Oct 14, 2021
They have started raising donations for Izombe in Uguta, the same way they raised for Ikonso and not a kobo got to his wife. She is now in her father's house as soldiers destroyed her husband's house. grin

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB Develops New Format To Scam Igbos This Morning - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 10:04am On Oct 14, 2021
loveth360:
If i tell you that you are mad now,the Mods will fine it offensive.

Talking from someone who stocks a mad man.
The donations raised for late Ikonso did it get to his family or am I a saboteur for exposing it?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Develops New Format To Scam Igbos This Morning - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 10:04am On Oct 14, 2021
loveth360:

Now u guys want to raise another donations. Ndioshi
Re: IPOB Develops New Format To Scam Igbos This Morning - PHOTOS by richmond500: 10:07am On Oct 14, 2021
E sure say I no go join this business?
These people deh make money from those potopoto piglets o

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Develops New Format To Scam Igbos This Morning - PHOTOS by Totilopussylick(m): 10:14am On Oct 14, 2021
The chase bank account is located at new York angry

Indioshi.

Ask if the izombe people demanded for funds racing.

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Develops New Format To Scam Igbos This Morning - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 10:30am On Oct 14, 2021
Totilopussylick:
The chase bank account is located at new York angry

Indioshi.

Ask if the izombe people demanded for funds racing.

A kobo will never get to the people it was meant for

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Develops New Format To Scam Igbos This Morning - PHOTOS by Coldie(m): 10:34am On Oct 14, 2021
Leave them abeg na person way no know wetin to use money do dae donate

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Develops New Format To Scam Igbos This Morning - PHOTOS by peacekante: 10:41am On Oct 14, 2021
Criminals. Chai! See format.

This Ipob people eh grin

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Develops New Format To Scam Igbos This Morning - PHOTOS by Menace2Society(m): 10:43am On Oct 14, 2021
IPOB people this guy don start again o
Re: IPOB Develops New Format To Scam Igbos This Morning - PHOTOS by helinues: 10:44am On Oct 14, 2021
Igbos have been receiving donations for years now yet they have no single development they have brought to the region but instead destruction

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Develops New Format To Scam Igbos This Morning - PHOTOS by helinues: 10:46am On Oct 14, 2021
loveth360:

Wondering why you harbor so much hatred in your heart.

Hardly you make a comment without abusing/attacking others.

Too bad, too poor

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Develops New Format To Scam Igbos This Morning - PHOTOS by loveth360(f): 11:00am On Oct 14, 2021
helinues:

Wondering why you harbor so much hatred in your heart.

Hardly you make a comment without abusing/attacking others.

Too bad, too poor
Mr lover.

I dey see you love comments all over Nairaland especially on thread concerning the people you love to hate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Develops New Format To Scam Igbos This Morning - PHOTOS by helinues: 11:03am On Oct 14, 2021
loveth360:
Mr lover.

I dey see you love comments all over Nairaland especially on thread concerning the people you love to hate.

You probably need to change your dictionary cos the meaning you have in yours about the meaning of hate is totally different from the real meaning.

You want UGM to continue attacking security officers which I am not in support of cos that would bring chaos and confusion in SE.

Now tell me between you and I, who really hate SE people.

Have both Igbos and UGM brought a single development to the region? Not even a scholarship program.

Change your dictionary

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Develops New Format To Scam Igbos This Morning - PHOTOS by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 14, 2021
A lot of people dey take things so personal online grin
Re: IPOB Develops New Format To Scam Igbos This Morning - PHOTOS by tsdarkside(m): 11:10am On Oct 14, 2021
loveth360:

you are soo cute and soo confused....its sad....

1 Like

Re: IPOB Develops New Format To Scam Igbos This Morning - PHOTOS by loveth360(f): 11:15am On Oct 14, 2021
helinues:

You probably need to change your dictionary cos the meaning you have in yours about the meaning of hate is totally different from the real meaning.

You want UGM to continue attacking security officers which I am not in support of cos that would bring chaos and confusion in SE.

Now tell me between you and I, who really hate SE people.

Have both Igbos and UGM brought a single development to the region? Not even a scholarship program.

Change your dictionary
But you want your Nigeria police and army to continue killing unarmed civilians in East,You one Nigerians feels happy provided we are being killed by evil Nigeria securities.

Without harassment and killing of civilians by Zoo police and army,there won't have be anything like UGM.

But you hypocrites only care about the symptom not the cause.

Tell us the development your Nigeria have brought to East if not destruction and killing.
Re: IPOB Develops New Format To Scam Igbos This Morning - PHOTOS by loveth360(f): 11:17am On Oct 14, 2021
[s]
tsdarkside:

you are soo cute and soo confused....its sad....
[/s]

Re: IPOB Develops New Format To Scam Igbos This Morning - PHOTOS by tsdarkside(m): 11:18am On Oct 14, 2021
loveth360:
[s][/s]

forget ipob....come lets have cute babies.... kiss kiss
Re: IPOB Develops New Format To Scam Igbos This Morning - PHOTOS by helinues: 11:18am On Oct 14, 2021
loveth360:
But you want your Nigeria police and army to continue killing unarmed civilians in East,You one Nigerians feels happy provided we are being killed by evil Nigeria securities.

Without harassment and killing of civilians by Zoo police and army,there won't have be anything like UGM.

But you hypocrites only care about the symptom not the cause.

Tell us the development your Nigeria have brought to East if not destruction and killing.

The problem with you is the hatred has made you to be continuing making ridiculous lies over and over again.

If I am not mistaken, I must have asked for proofs at the bolded more than 20 times which you couldn't provide just 1 evidence to support your claim.

You need to create time and go through your comments and activities on NL as a neutral person and judge yourself..

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Develops New Format To Scam Igbos This Morning - PHOTOS by tsdarkside(m): 11:21am On Oct 14, 2021
helinues:

The problem with you is the hatred has made you to be continuing making ridiculous lies over and over again.

If I am not mistaken, I must have asked for proofs at the bolded more than 20 times which you couldn't provide just 1 evidence to support your claim.

You need to create time and go through your comments and activities on NL as a neutral person and judge yourself..

we must win her over....she is too cute to fall to the lies of ipob.... wink wink
Re: IPOB Develops New Format To Scam Igbos This Morning - PHOTOS by helinues: 11:23am On Oct 14, 2021
tsdarkside:

we must win her over....she is too cute to fall to the lies of ipob.... wink wink

That person is just too fanatic about this Ipob of a thing just like gidigidy.

How the gidigidy have been able to maintain his emotions during engagement is what I am still trying to figure out. Cos psychologically and logically, ko possible except if the said guy is in charge of Igbos operation

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Develops New Format To Scam Igbos This Morning - PHOTOS by loveth360(f): 11:23am On Oct 14, 2021
[s]
tsdarkside:

forget ipob....come lets have cute babies.... kiss kiss
[/s] I can only have family like this....

Re: IPOB Develops New Format To Scam Igbos This Morning - PHOTOS by tsdarkside(m): 11:24am On Oct 14, 2021
i saw former die hard ipob members abandonin ipob on ijele speaks....

we nigerians will not give up our own....
Re: IPOB Develops New Format To Scam Igbos This Morning - PHOTOS by tsdarkside(m): 11:24am On Oct 14, 2021
loveth360:
[s][/s] I can only have family like this....

uhh....i dont mind to wear biafran cloth....

that still will not make me like ipob....
Re: IPOB Develops New Format To Scam Igbos This Morning - PHOTOS by tsdarkside(m): 11:28am On Oct 14, 2021
helinues:

That person is just too fanatic about this Ipob of a thing just like gidigidy.

How the gidigidy have been able to maintain his emotions during engagement is what I am still trying to figure out. Cos psychologically and logically, ko possible except if the said guy is in charge of Igbos operation

its hard....but its possible....

look....ipob will continue shootin themselves in the foot....
what happened to the monies donated worldwide....??

very good question....
Re: IPOB Develops New Format To Scam Igbos This Morning - PHOTOS by loveth360(f): 11:31am On Oct 14, 2021
helinues:

Ok lets go with the recent events.

Show us your comments concerning the act of your Zoo Terrorist army that attacked a community in Imo state killing many and burnt more than 80 houses.

Also your comment on thread where aboki Soldier ordered his boys to kill anybody they see.

I'm waiting .
Re: IPOB Develops New Format To Scam Igbos This Morning - PHOTOS by tsdarkside(m): 11:33am On Oct 14, 2021
loveth360:
Ok lets go with the recent events.

Show us your comments concerning the act of your Zoo Terrorist army that attacked a community in Imo state killing many and burnt more than 80 houses.

Also your comment on thread where aboki Soldier ordered his boys to kill anybody they see.

I'm waiting .

who started it....??
wait....how come you think you can kill army and police people and dont await they will return in numbers....??
Re: IPOB Develops New Format To Scam Igbos This Morning - PHOTOS by helinues: 11:33am On Oct 14, 2021
tsdarkside:

its hard....but its possible....

look....ipob will continue shootin themselves in the foot....
what happened to the monies donated worldwide....??

very good question....

A nairalander lost his life like 3 weeks ago. It was reported the guy was killed by UGM with no further details. Even the Igbos in NL deliberately avoid the thread

But according to my research about the guy's comments and activities on NL suggested he could probably be part of the UGM guys but was killed by Nigeria security officers.

For how long would they continue wasting the lives of SE future leaders all in the name of UGM?

The Izombe recent reports indicated that most of the freed prisoners are living in that area..

The question is have those freed prisoners secured a job at oil company? Working as a banker or just won government contract?
Re: IPOB Develops New Format To Scam Igbos This Morning - PHOTOS by loveth360(f): 11:35am On Oct 14, 2021
tsdarkside:

uhh....i dont mind to wear biafran cloth....
that still will not make me like ipob....
I can never marry a zoogerian.

So Stop fantasizing.
Re: IPOB Develops New Format To Scam Igbos This Morning - PHOTOS by tsdarkside(m): 11:36am On Oct 14, 2021
helinues:

A nairalander lost his life like 3 weeks ago. It was reported the guy was killed by UGM with no further details. Even the Igbos in NL deliberately avoid the thread

But according to my research about the guy's comments and activities on NL suggested he could probably be part of the UGM guys but was killed by Nigeria security officers.

For how long would they continue wasting the lives of SE future leaders all in the name of UGM?

The Izombe recent reports indicated that most of the freed prisoners are living in that area..

The question is have those freed prisoners secured a job at oil company? Working as a banker or just won government contract?

i dont think soo....thats why i was baffled when they were attackin prisons and releasin hardened criminals....
now everything has gone out of control.... undecided undecided
Re: IPOB Develops New Format To Scam Igbos This Morning - PHOTOS by tsdarkside(m): 11:37am On Oct 14, 2021
loveth360:
I can never marry a zoogerian.

So Stop fantasizing.

wait....what passport do you have....??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Doctor Set To Divorce Wife Over Support For Peter Obi (details) / Words On The Street As Peter Obi Hits Lagos Today - Photos / Reno Omokri Educates Nigerians On The Dollar Exchange Rate, Over 6000 Likes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.