Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,394 members, 7,861,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:25 AM

Valentine Message For Singles - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine Message For Singles (250 Views)

Important Message For Those Who Like To Watch Xvideos / Hilarious Valentine Message To My Friends Screenshots. / Yahoo Boys & Ritual: Nigerian Lady Has A Strong Message For Lazy Girls (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Valentine Message For Singles by Royalty28(f): 11:00am On Feb 14, 2018
It's valentine day; a day set aside to celebrate � love ❤ but as young singles, I wish to share this with you;
In the scriptures, there are two young persons I want us to consider and learn from their lives today!
1) DINAH- Dinah was the only girl born into the family of Jacob. She was so privileged but she messed up probably in a day like this. She was defiled and we never heard of her again! Genesis 34.
2) SAMSON- Samson was such a great man... But he lost his power and strength on the lap of Delilah probably in a love day like this! He died with his enemies. Judges 16
Dearly beloved brothers and sisters, do not allow the fun � of this day to destroy your great destiny.
Don't sell your virginity and dignity because of cake �, fried rice �, chicken �, turkey �, sweet �, wine �, shoe �, dress � or pleasure � !
Preserve your body.
Keep yourself pure.
Sex is not love!
Love is not sex!
God is Love!
Embrace His hands of Love!
Happy valentine to those who have found love in Christ Jesus.
Yours;
Olamide Ojomolade
#GodlyTips

(1) (Reply)

Why Everyday In Love Should Be Like Valentine’s Day / I Buy All Types Of Gift Cards / I Buy All Types Of Gift Cards @ A Very Good Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.