Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,650 members, 7,820,259 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Warri And Its Environs, A Male Lover, Dating Partner Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Warri And Its Environs, A Male Lover, Dating Partner Needed (1246 Views)

Ever Dumped A Dating Partner And Later Felt He Or She Was Your Future Spouse? / Side Chic And Main Chic Fight Over Male Lover At Ibadan Mall (photos) / I Need A Male Lover, Dating Partner Ages 32 To 40years In Warri And Its Environs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warri And Its Environs, A Male Lover, Dating Partner Needed by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 14, 2018
I Need A Male Partner Between Ages 32 To 40years In Warri And Its Environs

I am a young babe, working with Access bank, a software programmer, residing in Warri.

I am so reserved and always to myself. I need a reserved and shy man.

Please neatness is a priority cos I'm allergic to dirty people. He must have something doing to earn a living.

He must have a vision.
I can be reached on 07084711764......if my line is switched off, kindly leave a whatsapp message.
Re: Warri And Its Environs, A Male Lover, Dating Partner Needed by FluidQueen(f): 1:31pm On Feb 14, 2018
Female, seriously, we get it. You're lonely, sex starved, Miserable. And Valentine isn't making it any better. I get you.

But rather than showing us how desperate you are, And just putting your number on a ghosted forum that's filled with people with different distasteful personalities. simply walk up to a dude and talk to him, stating your intentions. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Warri And Its Environs, A Male Lover, Dating Partner Needed by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 14, 2018
the lady above FluidQueen can I give u bele tongue
Re: Warri And Its Environs, A Male Lover, Dating Partner Needed by izzou(m): 1:36pm On Feb 14, 2018
FluidQueen:
Female, seriously, we get it. You're lonely, sex starved, Miserable. And Valentine isn't making it any better. I get you.

But rather than showing us how desperate you are, And just putting your number on a ghosted forum that's filled with people with different distasteful personalities. simply walk up to a dude and talk to him, stating your intentions. smiley

All these just because she stated her requirements?

Habaa

grin

1 Like

Re: Warri And Its Environs, A Male Lover, Dating Partner Needed by FluidQueen(f): 1:38pm On Feb 14, 2018
izzou:

All these just because she stated her requirements?

Habaa

grin
I'm being bluntly honest.

Tell me she ain't Creeping you out?
Re: Warri And Its Environs, A Male Lover, Dating Partner Needed by Slaye: 1:38pm On Feb 14, 2018
Dido89:
I Need A Male Partner Between Ages 32 To 40years In Warri And Its Environs

I am a young babe, working with Access bank, a software programmer, residing in Warri.

I am so reserved and always to myself. I need a reserved and shy man.

Please neatness is a priority cos I'm allergic to dirty people. He must have something doing to earn a living.

He must have a vision.
I can be reached on 07084711764......if my line is switched off, kindly leave a whatsapp message.

You didn't eve put your pic, should atleast upload lets see you naw
Re: Warri And Its Environs, A Male Lover, Dating Partner Needed by coolestofall(m): 1:40pm On Feb 14, 2018
FluidQueen:

Forum filled with pple with different distateful personalities kwa! Aunty speak 4 urself, sm of us r sm of ur future husbands. Abi no b so?

1 Like

Re: Warri And Its Environs, A Male Lover, Dating Partner Needed by izzou(m): 1:41pm On Feb 14, 2018
FluidQueen:
I'm being bluntly honest.

Tell me she ain't Creeping you out?

Of course.

I smell them scammers tho

And how come you joined nairaland today? Give me your original moniker, or..... lipsrsealed
Re: Warri And Its Environs, A Male Lover, Dating Partner Needed by FluidQueen(f): 1:43pm On Feb 14, 2018
coolestofall:

Forum filled with pple with different distateful personalities kwa! Aunty speak 4 urself, sm of us r sm of ur future husbands. Abi no b so?
lol. Yeah. Maybe.

But I don't exactly intend having a horseband
Re: Warri And Its Environs, A Male Lover, Dating Partner Needed by gabinogem(m): 1:43pm On Feb 14, 2018
FluidQueen:

Every lady is not as bold as u...

2 Likes

Re: Warri And Its Environs, A Male Lover, Dating Partner Needed by FluidQueen(f): 1:44pm On Feb 14, 2018
izzou:

Of course.

I smell them scammers tho

And how come you joined nairaland today? Give me your original moniker, or..... lipsrsealed
lol. Haha. grin

I want to start anew.
Yeah. Me too tho. The stench is suffocating.
Re: Warri And Its Environs, A Male Lover, Dating Partner Needed by FluidQueen(f): 1:44pm On Feb 14, 2018
gabinogem:
what about green lights? Red lights? Basic flirting?
Re: Warri And Its Environs, A Male Lover, Dating Partner Needed by gabinogem(m): 1:48pm On Feb 14, 2018
FluidQueen:
what about green lights? Red lights? Basic flirting?
lol...maybe she feels she'll get what she need faster through this means.
Re: Warri And Its Environs, A Male Lover, Dating Partner Needed by izzou(m): 1:48pm On Feb 14, 2018
FluidQueen:
lol. Haha. grin

I want to start anew.
Yeah. Me too tho. The stench is suffocating.

Start Anew?

Why?

What offence has thou committed on nairaland?
Re: Warri And Its Environs, A Male Lover, Dating Partner Needed by FluidQueen(f): 1:49pm On Feb 14, 2018
gabinogem:
lol...maybe she feels she'll get what she need faster through this means.
if she's a real person, it wouldn't help her.

She's simply on a wild goose chase.
Re: Warri And Its Environs, A Male Lover, Dating Partner Needed by FluidQueen(f): 1:50pm On Feb 14, 2018
izzou:

Start Anew?

Why?

What offence has thou committed on nairaland?
a lot. A whole lot. Can't even begin to List them. It's endless.

undecided

1 Like

Re: Warri And Its Environs, A Male Lover, Dating Partner Needed by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 14, 2018
She or he's better ignored.

gabinogem:
Re: Warri And Its Environs, A Male Lover, Dating Partner Needed by izzou(m): 1:53pm On Feb 14, 2018
FluidQueen:
a lot. A whole lot. Can't even begin to List them. It's endless.

undecided

Speak, and let your sins be forgiven thee

angry
Re: Warri And Its Environs, A Male Lover, Dating Partner Needed by gabinogem(m): 1:53pm On Feb 14, 2018
FluidQueen:
if she's a real person, it wouldn't help her.

She's simply on a wild goose chase.
You think so?... Some people can be lucky you know, just wish her good luck. grin
Re: Warri And Its Environs, A Male Lover, Dating Partner Needed by coolestofall(m): 1:53pm On Feb 14, 2018
FluidQueen:
lol. Yeah. Maybe.

But I don't exactly intend having a horseband
Really!!! Thats cool though, but u didnt hv 2 put it like dat, horseband.
We all make choices, but theres no need 4 conflict, just understanding will do.
Re: Warri And Its Environs, A Male Lover, Dating Partner Needed by FluidQueen(f): 1:58pm On Feb 14, 2018
izzou:

Speak, and let your sins be forgiven thee

angry
for starters, I had sex with people's fathers. grin

You want gist, abi?
Re: Warri And Its Environs, A Male Lover, Dating Partner Needed by FluidQueen(f): 1:59pm On Feb 14, 2018
gabinogem:
You think so?... Some people can be lucky you know, just wish her good luck. grin
I will pretend to share your faith. Amin
Re: Warri And Its Environs, A Male Lover, Dating Partner Needed by FluidQueen(f): 1:59pm On Feb 14, 2018
coolestofall:

Really!!! Thats cool though, but u didnt hv 2 put it like dat, horseband.

We all make choices, but theres no need 4 conflict, just understanding will do.
lol. Sorry. I hear you.
Re: Warri And Its Environs, A Male Lover, Dating Partner Needed by gabinogem(m): 2:03pm On Feb 14, 2018
FluidQueen:
I will pretend to share your faith. Amin
Lol... Why pretend nah It seems she's really had terrible experience with men. cheesy
Re: Warri And Its Environs, A Male Lover, Dating Partner Needed by FluidQueen(f): 2:04pm On Feb 14, 2018
gabinogem:
Lol... Why pretend nah It seems she's really had terrible experience with men. cheesy
she has?

Lol. That is so sad. grin
Re: Warri And Its Environs, A Male Lover, Dating Partner Needed by gabinogem(m): 2:08pm On Feb 14, 2018
FluidQueen:
she has?

Lol. That is so sad. grin
lol...she, fluidQueen I meant cheesy
Re: Warri And Its Environs, A Male Lover, Dating Partner Needed by FluidQueen(f): 2:09pm On Feb 14, 2018
gabinogem:
lol...she, fluidQueen I meant cheesy
lol. I wouldn't give those testosterone beings the privilege to. wink
Re: Warri And Its Environs, A Male Lover, Dating Partner Needed by gabinogem(m): 2:14pm On Feb 14, 2018
FluidQueen:
lol. I wouldn't give those testosterone begins to privilege to. wink
hmmm..."testosterone beings" ...I hope she's not a misandrist grin
Re: Warri And Its Environs, A Male Lover, Dating Partner Needed by FluidQueen(f): 2:16pm On Feb 14, 2018
gabinogem:
hmmm..."testosterone beings" ...I hope she's not a misandrist grin
I like boys too sweetie. grin
Re: Warri And Its Environs, A Male Lover, Dating Partner Needed by izzou(m): 2:21pm On Feb 14, 2018
FluidQueen:
for starters, I had sex with people's fathers. grin

You want gist, abi?

What type? Oral or Anal?

And how many fathers are we talking about here?

angry
Re: Warri And Its Environs, A Male Lover, Dating Partner Needed by FluidQueen(f): 2:23pm On Feb 14, 2018
izzou:

What type? Oral or Anal?

And how many fathers are we talking about here?

angry
about 28?

Both. cool
Re: Warri And Its Environs, A Male Lover, Dating Partner Needed by gabinogem(m): 2:25pm On Feb 14, 2018
FluidQueen:
I like boys too sweetie. grin
Nice one... Enjoy ur val cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

What A Guy Posted On His Facebook: "All Ladies Are Animals" / Lady Finds Out She's Pregnant After Trying To Prank Her BF With A Pregnancy Test / I Have Been Sleeping With My Blood Sister For Almost Five Years! I Need Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.