Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

What Is The Best Valentines Gift You Have Received Today So Far? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Valentines Gift You Have Received Today So Far? (1001 Views)

I Fvck Olosho Today. So Sweet / See The Mail I Just Received Today From Pakistan Woman. I Can't Trust Her / I'm Bored Today, So I'm Doing This Naughty Thing [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Valentines Gift You Have Received Today So Far? by Omuneizzy6(m): 3:57pm On Feb 14, 2018
Lols... For the ladies, their wants are insatiable no amount you will give them as gifts that will bring appreciation. Though many ladies here has received so many gifts today, while others still expecting with faith. test messages, Hand bags,car keys, house keys,phones,cloths, in cash and in kind. Lets see the best gift you have received today being valentine so far...for me my baby just gave me a ''NIV Bible'' my heart is filled with so much joy. Tell us your own, Don't worry we will help you thank your boo or baby...
Re: What Is The Best Valentines Gift You Have Received Today So Far? by Slaye: 4:13pm On Feb 14, 2018
Nothing.. . cry
Re: What Is The Best Valentines Gift You Have Received Today So Far? by Omuneizzy6(m): 4:23pm On Feb 14, 2018
Slaye:
Nothing.. . cry
so sorry cant forward ur acct number let me send u something at least u can manage it.
Re: What Is The Best Valentines Gift You Have Received Today So Far? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 14, 2018
Omuneizzy6:
so sorry cant forward ur acct number let me send u something at least u can manage it.
Bible? For a Valentine gift is quite unique.
Re: What Is The Best Valentines Gift You Have Received Today So Far? by olahajayi(m): 4:38pm On Feb 14, 2018
Nothing angry angry angry
Re: What Is The Best Valentines Gift You Have Received Today So Far? by Slaye: 4:38pm On Feb 14, 2018
Omuneizzy6:

Hmmm.. You sure bro? smiley.
Re: What Is The Best Valentines Gift You Have Received Today So Far? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 14, 2018
Nothing for me.
Had a bad day
Re: What Is The Best Valentines Gift You Have Received Today So Far? by xtaphare321(f): 5:03pm On Feb 14, 2018
A cake
Re: What Is The Best Valentines Gift You Have Received Today So Far? by powalez: 6:34pm On Feb 14, 2018
sex
Re: What Is The Best Valentines Gift You Have Received Today So Far? by Stevengerd(m): 6:56pm On Feb 14, 2018
miraokocha:
Nothing for me. Had a bad day
Pm Me
Re: What Is The Best Valentines Gift You Have Received Today So Far? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 14, 2018
Stevengerd:
Pm Me

Not going. Many anonymous mails. Why?
Re: What Is The Best Valentines Gift You Have Received Today So Far? by freshkpomo(m): 7:18pm On Feb 14, 2018
Lalasticlala,mynd44
Re: What Is The Best Valentines Gift You Have Received Today So Far? by Stevengerd(m): 7:43pm On Feb 14, 2018
miraokocha:

Not going. Many anonymous mails. Why?
Ok, how was the val celebration?
Re: What Is The Best Valentines Gift You Have Received Today So Far? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 14, 2018
Stevengerd:
Ok, how was the val celebration?
I didn't celebrate. How about you?
Re: What Is The Best Valentines Gift You Have Received Today So Far? by Stevengerd(m): 8:05pm On Feb 14, 2018
miraokocha:

I didn't celebrate. How about you?
Went to ophanage not too far frm my area, gave them material things ( Cloths & Stuff)
Re: What Is The Best Valentines Gift You Have Received Today So Far? by Exclusivebae(f): 8:40pm On Feb 14, 2018
I have never received any Valentine gift before.
Re: What Is The Best Valentines Gift You Have Received Today So Far? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 14, 2018
Stevengerd:
Went to ophanage not too far frm my area, gave them material things ( Cloths & Stuff)

That is wonderful
Re: What Is The Best Valentines Gift You Have Received Today So Far? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 14, 2018
Exclusivebae:
I have never received any Valentine gift before.

I thought I was the only one.
Re: What Is The Best Valentines Gift You Have Received Today So Far? by Stevengerd(m): 9:39pm On Feb 14, 2018
miraokocha:

That is wonderful
Yea, i hope u followed same pattern?
Re: What Is The Best Valentines Gift You Have Received Today So Far? by nikkypearl(f): 9:39pm On Feb 14, 2018
sad

Re: What Is The Best Valentines Gift You Have Received Today So Far? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 14, 2018
Stevengerd:
Yea, i hope u followed same pattern?

Smiles, no. But I rendered two cashless assistances today and I don't think they are special for valentine.
Re: What Is The Best Valentines Gift You Have Received Today So Far? by Stevengerd(m): 9:50pm On Feb 14, 2018
miraokocha:

Smiles, no. But I rendered two cashless assistances today and I don't think they are special for valentine.
Dear, valentine is not about giving out money, going out e.t.c but showing love in anyway. to you the help rendered may not be special. Even God knws u just put a smile on someone's face and might be special to that person.
Re: What Is The Best Valentines Gift You Have Received Today So Far? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 14, 2018
Stevengerd:
Dear, valentine is not about giving out money, going out e.t.c but showing love in anyway. to you the help rendered may not be special. Even God knws u just put a smile on someone's face and might be special to that person.

Thank you dear smiley smiley smiley
Re: What Is The Best Valentines Gift You Have Received Today So Far? by Stevengerd(m): 10:24pm On Feb 14, 2018
miraokocha:

Thank you dear smiley smiley smiley
U welcum! what's the name?
Re: What Is The Best Valentines Gift You Have Received Today So Far? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 14, 2018
Stevengerd:
U welcum! what's the name?

No no no no no. That is a secret. Anonymous me. Don't be offended though
Re: What Is The Best Valentines Gift You Have Received Today So Far? by Stevengerd(m): 10:48pm On Feb 14, 2018
miraokocha:

No no no no no. That is a secret. Anonymous me. Don't be offended though
Ok, no p then. seems its a secret
Re: What Is The Best Valentines Gift You Have Received Today So Far? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 14, 2018
Stevengerd:
Ok, no p then. seems its a secret

Yeah. For the purpose of privacy. And I can do anything I like without minding any monitoring spirit
Re: What Is The Best Valentines Gift You Have Received Today So Far? by Stevengerd(m): 10:57pm On Feb 14, 2018
miraokocha:

Yeah. For the purpose of privacy. And I can do anything I like without minding any monitoring spirit
Lol, I understand you dear!
Re: What Is The Best Valentines Gift You Have Received Today So Far? by Nobody: 12:35am On Feb 15, 2018
Stevengerd:
Lol, I understand you dear!

Thank you
Re: What Is The Best Valentines Gift You Have Received Today So Far? by Stevengerd(m): 7:36am On Feb 15, 2018
miraokocha:

Thank you
U welcum!

(1) (Reply)

What Cream Would You Recommend For Someone Who Is Dark In Complexion? / . / Male Nigerian Blogger With Big Boobs Finally Finds A Way To Hide It (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.