Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

"I Was Counselling Him!!!"---pastor Caught In Car With Naked Man - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Was Counselling Him!!!"---pastor Caught In Car With Naked Man (611 Views)

Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor / Ghanaian Pastor Caught In Hotel Room Trying To Sleep With Church Elder's Wife / Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Was Counselling Him!!!"---pastor Caught In Car With Naked Man by Niflheim(m): 9:43am On Feb 15, 2018
FULL STORY:

A pastor in western Pennsylvania is speaking out after being accused of open lewdness and indecent exposure after being caught by police with a bound naked man in a car parked on a public street.

The pastor, 61-year-old George Nelson Gregory of Munhall, Pa., tells KDKA-TV in Pittsburgh, "I was counseling a young man with a drug problem."

From Gregory's KDKA interview:

"It did turn strange, but it wasn't my doing, OK? And I was adamant that I'm not participating in that way. And so that's when the police pulled up, and they assume things, but I'm standing by my story. It's not true."

Police were responding to a report of a suspicious vehicle parked outside of a home around 11:30 p.m. Friday. KDKA reports they arrived at the Homestead, Pa., location to find two men inside. Police say one man -- identified Gregory -- was in the back seat, [/b]and the other man was completely naked and bound with nylon rope in the front seat.[b]

The criminal complaint says when officers asked what was going on, Gregory allegedly said the two "were just playing" and he and the other man "meet up from time to time to play with each other." The other man confirmed that what they were doing was consensual, KDKA writes.
But in the TV news interview, Gregory told KDKA, "that conversation never happened. I have nothing to hide. I did nothing wrong." According to Gregory, he has been working with the man, who is not identified in the story, for a few years.

"I won't deny that he began to take his clothes off and propositioned me, but I will deny, on a stack of Bibles with God as my witness, that I did nothing," Gregory said.

Gregory points out he had his clothes on during the alleged incident, so "there's no reason for me to be charged with open lewdness."

It appears police are content to let the courts sort it out, as both Gregory and the other man were due to receive the summons paperwork for their charges in the mail.

The link:...............................................................http://www.pennlive.com/daily-buzz/2018/02/pa_pastor_caught_by_cops_in_wi.html

Re: "I Was Counselling Him!!!"---pastor Caught In Car With Naked Man by budaatum: 7:47pm On Feb 15, 2018
Please update when they done in court.
Niflheim:

Gregory points out he had his clothes on during the alleged incident, so "there's no reason for me to be charged with open lewdness."

It appears police are content to let the courts sort it out, as both Gregory and the other man were due to receive the summons paperwork for their charges in the mail.

The link:...............................................................http://www.pennlive.com/daily-buzz/2018/02/pa_pastor_caught_by_cops_in_wi.html

(1) (Reply)

Christians Only Please! / Do You Ever Think About How Christians Normalized The Genocide And Mass Murders / Shaitan's Act, Made Salvation A Personal Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.