Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,484 members, 7,865,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:25 AM

Steamy! Young Chubby Lady Goes Nakked To Celebrate Her Birthday On F'book - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Steamy! Young Chubby Lady Goes Nakked To Celebrate Her Birthday On F'book (1239 Views)

The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) / Married Kenyan Tenant And Landlady Stuck Together During Steamy Sex (Pics, Video / Lady Poses Unclad For Her Boyfriend’s Birthday On Facebook (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Steamy! Young Chubby Lady Goes Nakked To Celebrate Her Birthday On F'book by Ghenedoro(f): 9:49am On Feb 15, 2018
Na wa O! People are now taking birthday shoots to another level. A young lady is everywhere on the social media after baring it all to celebrate her birthday.

This lady called Wambui paraded her curvy body for men on Valentines Day and showed off 99% of her flesh.

She posted the photos on facebook and men can’t get enough of her curvy body

Perhaps she is chasing after sponsors.

See the Steamy photos that she posted

Re: Steamy! Young Chubby Lady Goes Nakked To Celebrate Her Birthday On F'book by FluidQueen(f): 9:51am On Feb 15, 2018
Not exactly tho.

You got fat. smiley

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Keeps Giving Me Yeast Infections! Please Help? / I Hate Using Condoms!! / Should I Tell Her Or Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.