Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,502 members, 7,958,516 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:18 PM

Lagos-ibadan Rail Will Begin Operations In January 2019 – FG - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos-ibadan Rail Will Begin Operations In January 2019 – FG (16894 Views)

Lagos Electric BRT Buses Begin Operations / Update On Lagos-ibadan Rail Line Project. / New Lagos BRT Buses Begin Operations At The New Oshodi Bus Terminus - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos-ibadan Rail Will Begin Operations In January 2019 – FG by HarryDuce(m): 12:39pm On Feb 15, 2018
That's good

But please let it not operate and stop after two months.

1 Like

Re: Lagos-ibadan Rail Will Begin Operations In January 2019 – FG by WorldRichest: 12:41pm On Feb 15, 2018
sanpipita:

They have no money to fund capital projects, Fashola himself even said it, but they will continue lying to their zombies works are ongoing, that's how one zombie here was arguing with me second niger bridge will be completed by 2019, empty brains everywhere.

The day you ride on the rail will be your last on earth. That day, you will die of hatred.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos-ibadan Rail Will Begin Operations In January 2019 – FG by WorldRichest: 12:41pm On Feb 15, 2018
sanpipita:

They have no money to fund capital projects, Fashola himself even said it, but they will continue lying to their zombies works are ongoing, that's how one zombie here was arguing with me second niger bridge will be completed by 2019, empty brains everywhere.

You will die of hatred.

1 Like

Re: Lagos-ibadan Rail Will Begin Operations In January 2019 – FG by sanpipita(m): 12:45pm On Feb 15, 2018
WorldRichest:

The day you ride on the rail will be your last on earth. That day, you will die of hatred.

I will die of hatred cos I'm saying the truth? please come at me with sense
Re: Lagos-ibadan Rail Will Begin Operations In January 2019 – FG by Fesomu(m): 12:45pm On Feb 15, 2018
biggerboyc:
Please if anyone is looking for roommate in Lagos I have someone who wants to pair or cheap room
A room self contain with 24hrs light at ikeja.. interested?
Re: Lagos-ibadan Rail Will Begin Operations In January 2019 – FG by Empiror: 12:46pm On Feb 15, 2018
N1 = $1
Re: Lagos-ibadan Rail Will Begin Operations In January 2019 – FG by biggerboyc(m): 12:47pm On Feb 15, 2018
Fesomu:
A room self contain with 24hrs light at ikeja.. interested?
please how much and can you chat me up on whatsapp
Re: Lagos-ibadan Rail Will Begin Operations In January 2019 – FG by EmmyDJourno: 12:55pm On Feb 15, 2018
Warriz all these

We just dey our own jeje, dey try manage ourselves for this economy, Na him these people just dey come disturb us again ehhhen angry

See ehhhen any government that makes a promise should put a caveat that says; "If I don't achieve this in the time I said, do this to me" cheesy

Then I would take them serious, until then can Lai Mohammed advise them to stop giving promises and stick with bragging only when you've achieved something lipsrsealed

Stop this "I will do" and only tell us "I have done"
Re: Lagos-ibadan Rail Will Begin Operations In January 2019 – FG by DLuciano: 12:58pm On Feb 15, 2018
simplemach:
Another lie loading
my brother Nigerians are getting used to APC lies, wetin man go do?
Re: Lagos-ibadan Rail Will Begin Operations In January 2019 – FG by brownny256: 1:00pm On Feb 15, 2018
No chance of loosen cause winning is setting & sure, whatsapp or call if interested for your stake.
Re: Lagos-ibadan Rail Will Begin Operations In January 2019 – FG by DONADAMS(m): 1:01pm On Feb 15, 2018
it's unfortunate that the APC govt won't be around to witness it
Re: Lagos-ibadan Rail Will Begin Operations In January 2019 – FG by waveman2: 1:17pm On Feb 15, 2018
The guy is telling the truth and u, re here cursing because love of buhari and covered your sense of reasoning. How do you expect a project of 3 years to be completed in 1 year and some months. I, m an engineer and I can tell u it is not possible cos there are several bottle necks dat will surely delay the project. And when the project is delayed the govt cannot kill d contractor. Who told you GEJ never wanted to Abuja Kaduna railline to be completed b4 2015 elections. Was it completed?

WorldRichest:

Re: Lagos-ibadan Rail Will Begin Operations In January 2019 – FG by BuhariKingdom(m): 1:18pm On Feb 15, 2018
We all need to be smart, we need to vote this government.
Re: Lagos-ibadan Rail Will Begin Operations In January 2019 – FG by sanpipita(m): 1:28pm On Feb 15, 2018
waveman2:

The guy is telling the truth and u, re here cursing because love of buhari and covered your sense of reasoning. How do you expect a project of 3 years to be completed in 1 year and some months. I, m an engineer and I can tell u it is not possible cos there are several bottle necks dat will surely delay the project. And when the project is delayed the govt cannot kill d contractor. Who told you GEJ never wanted to Abuja Kaduna railline to be completed b4 2015 elections. Was it completed?

Have they even passed the 2018 budget not to talk of releasing money, which budget will they use to work on that project this 2018, these people think everyone is a dimwit like them
Re: Lagos-ibadan Rail Will Begin Operations In January 2019 – FG by PastorAji(m): 1:34pm On Feb 15, 2018
busky101:
Please who knows where the rail track is
it's passing behind my house

Re: Lagos-ibadan Rail Will Begin Operations In January 2019 – FG by Misscaring(f): 1:48pm On Feb 15, 2018
biggerboyc:
Please if anyone is looking for roommate in Lagos I have someone who wants to pair or cheap room

where in Lagos?
Re: Lagos-ibadan Rail Will Begin Operations In January 2019 – FG by psalmiel(m): 1:50pm On Feb 15, 2018
So, because PMB got the highest vote in the South West Region from Ibadan, he now thinks that will be replicated next year.
#OYO
Re: Lagos-ibadan Rail Will Begin Operations In January 2019 – FG by busky101(m): 1:55pm On Feb 15, 2018
PastorAji:
it's passing behind my house
ok thanks for clarifying me, I love thought it was another ghost project

1 Like

Re: Lagos-ibadan Rail Will Begin Operations In January 2019 – FG by biggerboyc(m): 1:58pm On Feb 15, 2018
Misscaring:

where in Lagos?
I don't have a target location in Lagos but I need a very friendly environment at low cost
Re: Lagos-ibadan Rail Will Begin Operations In January 2019 – FG by biggerboyc(m): 1:59pm On Feb 15, 2018
Misscaring:

where in Lagos?
Any friendly environment at low cost
Re: Lagos-ibadan Rail Will Begin Operations In January 2019 – FG by Fesomu(m): 2:08pm On Feb 15, 2018
biggerboyc:
please how much and can you chat me up on whatsapp
drop your WhatsApp number
Re: Lagos-ibadan Rail Will Begin Operations In January 2019 – FG by biggerboyc(m): 2:09pm On Feb 15, 2018
Fesomu:
drop your WhatsApp number
just click my signature to chat with me directly
Re: Lagos-ibadan Rail Will Begin Operations In January 2019 – FG by Misscaring(f): 2:22pm On Feb 15, 2018
biggerboyc:

Any friendly environment at low cost

Oh I thought you actually looking for a someone to stay with you. That was why I asked where in Lagos
Re: Lagos-ibadan Rail Will Begin Operations In January 2019 – FG by biggerboyc(m): 2:33pm On Feb 15, 2018
Misscaring:

Oh I thought you actually looking for a someone to stay with you. That was why I asked where in Lagos
we can also contribute money to rent house if you are a male
Re: Lagos-ibadan Rail Will Begin Operations In January 2019 – FG by Misscaring(f): 2:49pm On Feb 15, 2018
biggerboyc:
we can also contribute money to rent house if you are a male

Am not a male.
Re: Lagos-ibadan Rail Will Begin Operations In January 2019 – FG by emaopel: 2:53pm On Feb 15, 2018
Another LIE from LIE Government.
Re: Lagos-ibadan Rail Will Begin Operations In January 2019 – FG by dotun365: 4:38pm On Feb 15, 2018
Re: Lagos-ibadan Rail Will Begin Operations In January 2019 – FG by gafsal: 6:11pm On Feb 15, 2018
Please who knows where the rail track is.....

In my area at Omi adio railway station,honestly they are working day and night with mighty equipments...
Re: Lagos-ibadan Rail Will Begin Operations In January 2019 – FG by Bolaji25: 6:22pm On Feb 15, 2018
If APC like make them put Ac’s for the expressway..BuharibacktoDaura2019#
Re: Lagos-ibadan Rail Will Begin Operations In January 2019 – FG by castrokins(m): 6:35pm On Feb 15, 2018
Future Continuous

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Encounters A Nosy Man In A Public Transport (Photos) / Renewal Of Nigerian Passport In The Us / Attempted Robbery On Arik Air Flight: Suspect & Victim Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.