Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Fire Outbreak At National Assembly, Senators Evacuated - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fire Outbreak At National Assembly, Senators Evacuated (30632 Views)

Sanusi Lamido's N200 Million Library Evacuated (Photos) / ‘Terrorists May Strike At National Assembly’ / Tight Security At National Assembly Ahead Of Inauguration, Election Of Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire Outbreak At National Assembly, Senators Evacuated by MetroStar(m): 1:30pm On Feb 15, 2018
There is fire on the mountain run! run!! run!!!
Oh! think I just made a eventful blunder
There is fire on the Chambers Run! Run!! Run!!!
Re: Fire Outbreak At National Assembly, Senators Evacuated by ifeo(f): 1:30pm On Feb 15, 2018
a big room to pocket billions. chia Nigeria don suffer
Re: Fire Outbreak At National Assembly, Senators Evacuated by thunderbabs: 1:38pm On Feb 15, 2018
What fire.... Dey only used dt fire do decoy ni... Dey just pulled a runs... Awon badoo lawmakers undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fire Outbreak At National Assembly, Senators Evacuated by HenryLiverpool(m): 1:42pm On Feb 15, 2018
I know they are trying to cover up some things that is confidential for Nigerians not to see..i ts just a matter of time..their dayz are numbered... they will soon be consumed by fire... senathieves
Re: Fire Outbreak At National Assembly, Senators Evacuated by Mickeydray(m): 1:45pm On Feb 15, 2018
Please I need your criticisms and views on this post (permit me if it too long)
I am submitting it for a competition.

The theme is the Rise and Fall of Humanity

HUBRIS

"Humans cannot live without stories, we surround ourselves with them- history hath bestowed them upon us."

The General walked in, his AK-47 hanged over his neck. He saluted his commander, who seems to be studying; he complained about the sudden switch in the army's air invasion from RAF to London, before he could finish, another General walked in and lamented to the Commander on the side effect on their economy if they attack Russia.
The Commander was at a cross road; he was at war with Britain, declared war on USA, underestimated Russia and he had just lost over 250 000 of his troops due to lack of equipment and preparation. He wished he hadn't started all these, he had led hundreds of thousands of youth to their death but he had killed more ( The Holocaust).
Jozef Stalin, Ismail Enver Pasha, Mengistu Haile Mariam, Kim II Sung, Leopold II of Belgium, Pol Pot, Hidek Tojo, Mao Zeding and Adolf Hitler, what do these great men have in common? We will be taking a look at that very soon

Herodotus in 490 BC with 10 000 men and his alies defeated the Great Persian army three times of their size. He discovered that humanity did not rise and fall because of social, economic or political forces. The greatest mistake made by Humanity was the Sin of Hubris.
“ we have met the enemy, he is us”

Hubris is the outrageous arrogance that marks the abuse of power. This is the sin Jozef Stalin, Ismail Enver Pasha, Mengistu Haile Mariam, Kim II Sung, Leopold II of Belgium, Pol Pot, Hidek Tojo, Mao Zeding and Adolf Hitler committed.

Man has been in dominion since the beginning of creation, but our moral blindness has made us believe we can do anything and there will be no consequences either from God or Man. This was the same thought that was going through the minds of those great villains of history.

Environmental degradation, Racism, lust for power and other social vices has made man the most dangerous animal in the Food chain, we don't care what or who gets hurt as long as we are on top.

On the bright side!
Our rise and fall is all preparation for better things as we learn from our mistakes and errors. Humanity has witnessed the rise and fall of monarchy, dictatorship, feudalism and communism. This is the theme for the evolution of life to continue, sweeping all that does not yield into perfection.

#Daviddray
Re: Fire Outbreak At National Assembly, Senators Evacuated by paulypet(m): 1:45pm On Feb 15, 2018
grin how many people die
Re: Fire Outbreak At National Assembly, Senators Evacuated by okerekeikpo: 1:47pm On Feb 15, 2018
Why the fire no burn them, this fire don fuckup
Re: Fire Outbreak At National Assembly, Senators Evacuated by Maryam001(f): 2:10pm On Feb 15, 2018
eleojo23:
What are they trying to cover up this time?
they need money to renovate the house...that will be their next topic
Re: Fire Outbreak At National Assembly, Senators Evacuated by ANOWEDGREAT: 2:35pm On Feb 15, 2018
emmanuelpopson:
arsonist at work...

second time this year on FP... My God has good plans for me...I'll live to fulfill the number of my days...

i wanna say congratulations to all Liverpool fans world wide.. we are not gonna walk alone. Quarter Finals already in the Kitty...

#YNWA

This craze for FP does seun give any rewards for it?
Re: Fire Outbreak At National Assembly, Senators Evacuated by humilitynike: 2:49pm On Feb 15, 2018
we are finished..
Re: Fire Outbreak At National Assembly, Senators Evacuated by kan12(m): 4:14pm On Feb 15, 2018
Well let me make it CLEAR now.This fire incident burnt the resolution of the Senate on Election timetable. So I await the new timetable.
Re: Fire Outbreak At National Assembly, Senators Evacuated by Charly68: 5:20pm On Feb 15, 2018
Am sure God is sending warning signals to them very early enough..
Re: Fire Outbreak At National Assembly, Senators Evacuated by yommygift15: 9:04pm On Feb 15, 2018
May God punish those that rescued them, when they supposed add more petrol to each their USELESS AGBADA.
Re: Fire Outbreak At National Assembly, Senators Evacuated by brojoshua: 12:18am On Feb 16, 2018
Seriously I hope it didn't destroyed all the greedy pigs and dogs or did anyone not really care if all greedy pigs and dogs are burnt?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Suspension By Ayu Last Kick Of A Dead Horse — Fayose / Jonathan Wants Aliyu Gusau As Vice-President? (Sahara Reporters) / President Jonathan Made N43m And Paid N6.26m Tax In 3 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.