Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

I Will Never Be Able To Find Love Because Of My Mother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Never Be Able To Find Love Because Of My Mother (1206 Views)

She Rejected My Love Because Of This(photos) / Tall Lady Struggles To Find Love Because Of Her Height / Jade Slavin To Find Love Because Of Her Height (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Never Be Able To Find Love Because Of My Mother by Godslove2018: 12:06pm On Feb 15, 2018
My heart is in pain. I feel so much pain and I dont know what to do. My fiance and I just broke up a day before valentine’s day and its all my fault…no,its not my fault,its my mother’s fault.

I am a 28 year old lady who has been through so much in life. Sometimes,I dont even want to live anymore. I want to die. Yes,I feel like dying is a better option for me. Why,because,anytime there is love in my life,no matter how much I try,I end up loosing the love.

My mother is responsible for my sad state of life. For as long as I can remember,I was abused and ruined by my mother. As young as 8 years old,my mother used me to make commercial gains for herself. I grew up in Benin in the early nineties. My mother was a restaurant owner. Or you could call her pepper soup joint owner. I was a child from her previous marriage. I was told my father died when I was two years old. My mother remarried a useless man. Johnbull was a drunk taxi Driver. Him and his friends frequented my mom’s pepper soup joint and drank their sorrows away.

At the pepper soup joint,I was abused by all kinds of men. My mother did nothing to stop the abuse. In fact,she encouraged it. Men would come to drink in our shop just to also handle me or in some cases,take me to the back and just rape me. This continued until I was sixteen. By the time,I had had at least four abortions. I was helpless and my mother beat me anytime I tried to complain. I hardly went to school either. When I was 17,I met a young man,David. He was in the Nigerian army. He came back home and we met during the christmas holiday. That was the first time I fell in love. David took me out of my mother’s shop and helped me learn how to sew . He got me an apartment and we were happy. He wanted to marry me so he went to see my mom and her drunk husband. They refused to allow David ...

http://livelystones.com.ng/i-will-never-be-able-to-find-love-because-of-my-mother/
Re: I Will Never Be Able To Find Love Because Of My Mother by liquidlove2018: 3:39pm On Feb 15, 2018
If you dont believe in God ,how will you get solution ?

Godslove2018:
My heart is in pain. I feel so much pain and I dont know what to do. My fiance and I just broke up a day before valentine’s day and its all my fault…no,its not my fault,its my mother’s fault.

I am a 28 year old lady who has been through so much in life. Sometimes,I dont even want to live anymore. I want to die. Yes,I feel like dying is a better option for me. Why,because,anytime there is love in my life,no matter how much I try,I end up loosing the love.

My mother is responsible for my sad state of life. For as long as I can remember,I was abused and ruined by my mother. As young as 8 years old,my mother used me to make commercial gains for herself. I grew up in Benin in the early nineties. My mother was a restaurant owner. Or you could call her pepper soup joint owner. I was a child from her previous marriage. I was told my father died when I was two years old. My mother remarried a useless man. Johnbull was a drunk taxi Driver. Him and his friends frequented my mom’s pepper soup joint and drank their sorrows away.

At the pepper soup joint,I was abused by all kinds of men. My mother did nothing to stop the abuse. In fact,she encouraged it. Men would come to drink in our shop just to also handle me or in some cases,take me to the back and just rape me. This continued until I was sixteen. By the time,I had had at least four abortions. I was helpless and my mother beat me anytime I tried to complain. I hardly went to school either. When I was 17,I met a young man,David. He was in the Nigerian army. He came back home and we met during the christmas holiday. That was the first time I fell in love. David took me out of my mother’s shop and helped me learn how to sew . He got me an apartment and we were happy. He wanted to marry me so he went to see my mom and her drunk husband. They refused to allow David ...

http://livelystones.com.ng/i-will-never-be-able-to-find-love-because-of-my-mother/
Re: I Will Never Be Able To Find Love Because Of My Mother by fifty5(m): 3:46pm On Feb 15, 2018
Affairs of the heart! all you need to do is to be independent of your mom on the longrun everything centers around you and she is trying to kill your happiness. A yoruba street lingua goes thus jara e omo iya mi no more mama sope.
Re: I Will Never Be Able To Find Love Because Of My Mother by fifty5(m): 3:47pm On Feb 15, 2018
Affairs of the heart! all you need to do is to be independent of your mom on the longrun everything centers around you and she is trying to kill your happiness. A yoruba street lingua goes thus jara e omo iya mi no more mama sope.
Re: I Will Never Be Able To Find Love Because Of My Mother by Warship: 5:41pm On Feb 18, 2018
Pls, give me a Yes or No
Re: I Will Never Be Able To Find Love Because Of My Mother by z11111: 7:40pm On Feb 18, 2018
Ppl are going through a lot.

liquidlove2018:

If you dont believe in God ,how will you get solution ?

Re: I Will Never Be Able To Find Love Because Of My Mother by Gofwane(m): 8:49pm On Feb 18, 2018
This khiaa, why are you in every thread i open. Are you the devil moving around looking for whom to devour?
Re: I Will Never Be Able To Find Love Because Of My Mother by khiaa(f): 9:00pm On Feb 18, 2018
Gofwane:
This khiaa, why are you in every thread i open. Are you the devil moving around looking for whom to devour?

I'm not in every thread that you open unless you are stalking me. undecided
Re: I Will Never Be Able To Find Love Because Of My Mother by Gofwane(m): 9:06pm On Feb 18, 2018
khiaa:

I'm not in every thread that you open unless you are stalking me. undecided
why should i be stalking someone without a face?

It's just that i keep seeing your moniker in the list of people viewing the topic in every thread i opened.
Re: I Will Never Be Able To Find Love Because Of My Mother by khiaa(f): 9:46pm On Feb 18, 2018
Gofwane:
why should i be stalking someone without a face?

It's just that i keep seeing your moniker in the list of people viewing the topic in every thread i opened.

Then that would mean that you are in every thread that I open, should I accuse you of being the devil as well because of a coincident ? undecided
Re: I Will Never Be Able To Find Love Because Of My Mother by z11111: 8:37am On Jun 12, 2018
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

Opinion : Going Through A Lover's Phone Isn't A Bad Habit / Bestie Problem! Advice Needed.. / Update: The Story Of The Girl Who Bleed To Death Is Fake!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.