Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,016 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Who Do You Think Should Sit In Between On A Bike? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Do You Think Should Sit In Between On A Bike? (816 Views)

What Do You Think Should Be Their Punishment ? (photos) / Mum, Wife Or Husband. Who Should Sit In Front When U Drive Wit Both In The Car? / Nigerians Condemn Jamaicans Dancing And Rocking On A Bike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do You Think Should Sit In Between On A Bike? by samopex: 1:16pm On Feb 15, 2018
In a situation where a lady and a guy are to take a bike, who do you think should sit in between. The two are neither related nor in a relationship.
Re: Who Do You Think Should Sit In Between On A Bike? by Securedlife(m): 1:21pm On Feb 15, 2018
the bike rider should stay in between the two, since there is no relationship. My thought though.
for the very first time am FTC. I dedicate it to almighty REAL MADRID, HALA MADRID

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Should Sit In Between On A Bike? by Dannieln1: 1:23pm On Feb 15, 2018
D
Re: Who Do You Think Should Sit In Between On A Bike? by Dannieln1: 1:26pm On Feb 15, 2018
Securedlife:
the bike rider should stay in between the two, since there is no relationship. My thought though.
for the very first time am FTC. I dedicate it to almighty REAL MADRID, HALA MADRID
with this kind mouth I know buhari will surely leave office come 2019

Well back to the topic the girl should be the rider so that her boobs won't touch any of you
Stup!d question
Re: Who Do You Think Should Sit In Between On A Bike? by samopex: 1:26pm On Feb 15, 2018
Securedlife:

let's be more realistic
Re: Who Do You Think Should Sit In Between On A Bike? by akeentech(m): 1:29pm On Feb 15, 2018
Securedlife:
Lol, this can't reach fp nah
Re: Who Do You Think Should Sit In Between On A Bike? by TheSuperNerd(m): 1:31pm On Feb 15, 2018
The guy should be a gentleman and let the lady sit in front of him naaa (which is behind the rider too). This means the lady should sit in between...
This is a bike ride and I think courtesy demands that the guy should be the one behind and not the lady but if this is not comfortable for the lady then she should simply enter another bike and ride alone. Itz a simpu sturvs rily. wink

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Should Sit In Between On A Bike? by Alexk2(m): 1:33pm On Feb 15, 2018
Re: Who Do You Think Should Sit In Between On A Bike? by tosyne2much(m): 1:34pm On Feb 15, 2018
It depends
sha

If the lady is very busty shey should sit at the back of the guy but if na agbalumo type of boobs she get, na middle she go sit down or make she go enter another okada if she wan prove strong head

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Should Sit In Between On A Bike? by olaleks007(m): 1:42pm On Feb 15, 2018
Lai lai

I no go gree make she siddown for middle if she get big breast...Let the 2 watermelon rest on my back

But

If she get yansh with small breast...Abeg siddown for middle make I pakurumo the yansh for back

This is not my handwriting o
Re: Who Do You Think Should Sit In Between On A Bike? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 15, 2018
If she get big yansh I will take full responsibility of it by guarding it from behind,the disadvantage be say when she offload mess na you go fess chop am grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

I Cheated Sometime Ago And Now My Wife Is Pushing Away / How To Make A Guy Want You And Not Even Think About Other Ladies With Big Bottom / When You Want Somebody Of Higher Class, Does That Make You Materalistic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.