Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,878 members, 7,844,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Pls What Should I Buy,she Needs A Gift From Me For Easther - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls What Should I Buy,she Needs A Gift From Me For Easther (610 Views)

What She Got As Christmas Gift From Him - Pictured / (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. / Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls What Should I Buy,she Needs A Gift From Me For Easther by mamkpa: 11:38am On Apr 22, 2010
I have a friend whom i want to marry by God's Grace.yesterday she called me that i couldnt buy her Easther gift.pls what can i buy for her.something appealling,lasting and good but not too expensive.thanks
Re: Pls What Should I Buy,she Needs A Gift From Me For Easther by candylips(m): 11:43am On Apr 22, 2010
am confused. you said you want to marry your friend ? why
Re: Pls What Should I Buy,she Needs A Gift From Me For Easther by cantell(m): 12:14pm On Apr 22, 2010
It depends on what appeals to her.
It would be crazy for you to buy something like a box of chocolates for a naija babe.
Re: Pls What Should I Buy,she Needs A Gift From Me For Easther by madlady(f): 12:19pm On Apr 22, 2010
^^Why?
Re: Pls What Should I Buy,she Needs A Gift From Me For Easther by nikinash(f): 12:25pm On Apr 22, 2010
This is part of the reasons why we launched startalist.com, this way she could have just registered what she wants and send you the information.
Re: Pls What Should I Buy,she Needs A Gift From Me For Easther by ruskiee(m): 12:28pm On Apr 22, 2010
Can't even get the spelling right, little wonder you don't know what to buy. Hasn't Easter passed yet? Girls, and their demands. SMH.
Re: Pls What Should I Buy,she Needs A Gift From Me For Easther by cantell(m): 1:12pm On Apr 22, 2010
madlady:

^^Why?
why? Because material things appeal to them more than stuff like that.
Re: Pls What Should I Buy,she Needs A Gift From Me For Easther by rickie4us(m): 1:15pm On Apr 22, 2010
maybe her name is Esther , hence the spelling Easther as Easter

buy her a wedding dress since you are planning on getting married soon , grin grin grin
Re: Pls What Should I Buy,she Needs A Gift From Me For Easther by madlady(f): 1:18pm On Apr 22, 2010
cantell:

why? Because material things appeal to them more than stuff like that.

I am not contradicting you but, are you sure you are not genrelasing?

My sister-law is Nigerian, and her husband gives her chocolates from time to time (I'm always nabbing them from her) she likes them.
Re: Pls What Should I Buy,she Needs A Gift From Me For Easther by abrahym(m): 1:22pm On Apr 22, 2010
Buy her bra
Re: Pls What Should I Buy,she Needs A Gift From Me For Easther by cantell(m): 4:35pm On Apr 22, 2010
madlady:

I am not contradicting you but, are you sure you are not genrelasing?

My sister-law is Nigerian, and her husband gives her chocolates from time to time (I'm always nabbing them from her) she likes them.
They're not in Nigeria right? I'm very sure of that. Cos if they are, she'll probably like to have Gold,Hollandis,ashoke etc. Unless these things comes with the box of chocolates.
Besides, you're talking about married couples.
Re: Pls What Should I Buy,she Needs A Gift From Me For Easther by madlady(f): 4:54pm On Apr 22, 2010
cantell:

They're not in Nigeria right? I'm very sure of that. Cos if they are, she'll probably like to have Gold,Hollandis,ashoke etc. Unless these things comes with the box of chocolates.
Besides, you're talking about married couples.

Yes your correct we live in the UK.

But you should spend less on a gf or bf, well I think so.
Re: Pls What Should I Buy,she Needs A Gift From Me For Easther by omega25red(m): 5:34pm On Apr 22, 2010
poster
what did she get you for easter?

(1) (Reply)

Long Distance Relationship Tps For Men / Childhood Sweetheart / Can A Bad Girlfriend Be A Good Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.