Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

El-Rufai Hosts Solomon Dalung, The Minister Of Sports (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Hosts Solomon Dalung, The Minister Of Sports (Photos) (11081 Views)

Meet Sunday Dare, Buhari’s 53-Year-Old Minister For Youth & Sports (Photos) / Governor El-Rufai Hosts Seriake Dickson (Photos) / Solomon Dalung Pictured With Anthony Joshua After His Victory In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

El-Rufai Hosts Solomon Dalung, The Minister Of Sports (Photos) by 247frolicboss(m): 3:28pm On Feb 15, 2018
Governor Nasir Ahmad El-rufai is receiving on courtesy visit, the Minister for Youth, and Sports Development, Barrister Solomon Selcap Dalung.

The Governor also met with participants of National Council on Sports and commissioners in charge of sports from 36 states of the federation led by the Minister of Youth and Sports.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/02/photos-gov-el-rufai-hosts-minister-of.html

Re: El-Rufai Hosts Solomon Dalung, The Minister Of Sports (Photos) by 247frolicboss(m): 3:30pm On Feb 15, 2018

Re: El-Rufai Hosts Solomon Dalung, The Minister Of Sports (Photos) by Terminator1234g: 4:05pm On Feb 15, 2018
IPOB LOVE TO DEY SUCK TRUMP ASS.

THAT MANGO HEAD MAN.

IGBO JEWS......llloooooolllll

Ipob yoots.

BUHARI TILL 2023 TO 2027

NICE ONE EL RUFAI

IPOB TRYING TO DIVIDE YORUBA MUSLIMS AND CHRISTIANS BUT IT WILL NEVER ON THIS EARTH WORK

DON'T TAG ME COME TALK AM FOR MY FACE.

ALL YORUBAS AND HAUSAS AND IGBOS SHOULD LIKE THIS BUT NOT IPOB YOOTS

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Hosts Solomon Dalung, The Minister Of Sports (Photos) by mayowascholar(m): 4:05pm On Feb 15, 2018
tog
Re: El-Rufai Hosts Solomon Dalung, The Minister Of Sports (Photos) by Memphis357(m): 4:06pm On Feb 15, 2018
Tall dummy and Short dummy!!!
F**k APC!!
F**K Buhari!!!
F**k all APC governors....
And if you're down with the APC Party......
F**K YOU TOO!!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Hosts Solomon Dalung, The Minister Of Sports (Photos) by Newpride(m): 4:06pm On Feb 15, 2018
this man and his cap wey be like bicycle seat.
Re: El-Rufai Hosts Solomon Dalung, The Minister Of Sports (Photos) by gurunlocker: 4:06pm On Feb 15, 2018
Terminator1234g:
THAT MANGO HEAD MAN.

Ipob yoots.
I'm sure you know jamb exam is in few weeks? Go n read boy!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Hosts Solomon Dalung, The Minister Of Sports (Photos) by tofolo(m): 4:06pm On Feb 15, 2018
Dalung my gee..

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Hosts Solomon Dalung, The Minister Of Sports (Photos) by olabrad: 4:07pm On Feb 15, 2018
Terminator1234g:

THAT MANGO HEAD MAN.

Ipob yoots.

Looks like they recently recruited you into BMC and you are making frantic effort to please your handler. I've never seen a more stupid, thoughtless, baseless and uncouth comment all my life.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Hosts Solomon Dalung, The Minister Of Sports (Photos) by easyfem(m): 4:08pm On Feb 15, 2018
Short devil
Re: El-Rufai Hosts Solomon Dalung, The Minister Of Sports (Photos) by wellmax(m): 4:09pm On Feb 15, 2018
No AC for that room?

Well e normal sha for this heat season

4 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Hosts Solomon Dalung, The Minister Of Sports (Photos) by IVORY2009(m): 4:21pm On Feb 15, 2018
wellmax:
No AC for that room?

grin grin grin shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Hosts Solomon Dalung, The Minister Of Sports (Photos) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 15, 2018
Who the two losers help
Re: El-Rufai Hosts Solomon Dalung, The Minister Of Sports (Photos) by dlondonbadboy: 4:25pm On Feb 15, 2018
angry
Re: El-Rufai Hosts Solomon Dalung, The Minister Of Sports (Photos) by LZAA: 4:41pm On Feb 15, 2018
Terminator1234g:

THAT MANGO HEAD MAN.

Ipob yoots.

BUHARI TILL 2023 TO 2027

NICE ONE EL RUFAI

IPOB TRYING TO DIVIDE YORUBA MUSLIMS AND CHRISTIANS BUT IT WILL NEVER ON THIS EARTH WORK

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Hosts Solomon Dalung, The Minister Of Sports (Photos) by Caseless: 4:46pm On Feb 15, 2018
Sai baba

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Hosts Solomon Dalung, The Minister Of Sports (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 4:51pm On Feb 15, 2018
Tufiakwa unu! shocked
Re: El-Rufai Hosts Solomon Dalung, The Minister Of Sports (Photos) by benben1000: 5:41pm On Feb 15, 2018
Terminator1234g:
[s]IPOB LOVE TO DEY SUCK TRUMP ASS.

THAT MANGO HEAD MAN.

Ipob yoots.

BUHARI TILL 2023 TO 2027

NICE ONE EL RUFAI

ALL YORUBAS AND HAUSAS AND IGBOS SHOULD LIKE THIS BUT NOT IPOB YOOTS[/s]

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Hosts Solomon Dalung, The Minister Of Sports (Photos) by vertueptime: 5:48pm On Feb 15, 2018
wellmax:
No AC for that room?

D guy go sew khaki come wear barret join , nd u wonder y heat wan kill the bush man, sorry that nobody adopted his dressing
Re: El-Rufai Hosts Solomon Dalung, The Minister Of Sports (Photos) by gawu1: 6:30pm On Feb 15, 2018
Terminator1234g:

THAT MANGO HEAD MAN.

Ipob yoots.

BUHARI TILL 2023 TO 2027

NICE ONE EL RUFAI

Ipobian pigs in swimming competition, being watched at the other end by their delictor and some of his cabinet members. I have been searching for it since. Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Hosts Solomon Dalung, The Minister Of Sports (Photos) by gawu1: 6:39pm On Feb 15, 2018
olabrad:

Looks like they recently recruited you into BMC and you are making frantic effort to please your handler. I've never seen a more stupid, thoughtless, baseless and uncouth comment all my life.
Hey! PCMP of BBC party, what is your own concern here? It seems the Stupid, thoughtless, baseless and uncouth comment really pained you seriously.
Re: El-Rufai Hosts Solomon Dalung, The Minister Of Sports (Photos) by olabrad: 6:46pm On Feb 15, 2018
gawu1:

Hey! PCMP of BBC party, what is your own concern here? It seems the Stupid, thoughtless, baseless and uncouth comment really pained you seriously.

Of course, the stupid, thoughtless, baseless and uncouth comment is painful, especially when it comes from people who are supposed to be reasonable. Reading the comment makes me wonder if some individuals aren't better dead than alive
Re: El-Rufai Hosts Solomon Dalung, The Minister Of Sports (Photos) by gawu1: 6:46pm On Feb 15, 2018
ehie:
Who the two losers help
'Losers', you said? Na dose guys your eyes see help PMB chased your hero, jonadunce out of office. Abi, your brain no tell you... Go wash your face with petrol or pito burukutu, after your brain go remember and your eyes go shine see them weli well.
Re: El-Rufai Hosts Solomon Dalung, The Minister Of Sports (Photos) by neveryou: 8:00pm On Feb 15, 2018
Re: El-Rufai Hosts Solomon Dalung, The Minister Of Sports (Photos) by lereinter(m): 9:51pm On Feb 15, 2018
the meeting btw two animals
Re: El-Rufai Hosts Solomon Dalung, The Minister Of Sports (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 12:10am On Feb 16, 2018
useless categories of people
Re: El-Rufai Hosts Solomon Dalung, The Minister Of Sports (Photos) by EternalTruth: 7:49pm On Feb 18, 2018
[quote author=LZAA post=65092544][/quote] photo shop pics.
Re: El-Rufai Hosts Solomon Dalung, The Minister Of Sports (Photos) by LZAA: 7:56pm On Feb 18, 2018
EternalTruth:
photo shop pics.
grin grin hope ur obas recording was "photoshopped" too grin

(1) (Reply)

Anthony Ayine: NPHCDA ‘Notorious’ For Disregarding Accountability / Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go / Convention: 19 APC Youth Leader Aspirants, Others Join Dada's Campaign Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.