Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Uche Secondus Visits Goodluck Jonathan With PDP NWC (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uche Secondus Visits Goodluck Jonathan With PDP NWC (Photos) (45802 Views)

Protesters Storm APC Secretariat Abuja, Demand Sack Of NWC (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan With His Daughter Faith, Her Husband And Grandchildren / Uche Secondus Visits Babangida With PDP NWC Ahead Of 2019 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Secondus Visits Goodluck Jonathan With PDP NWC (Photos) by gawu1: 9:15pm On Feb 15, 2018
Awoo88:

Jonathan's failure is child's play compare to Buhari's own. I don't think it will be impossible for anyone to be as dull and unaware as Buhari
It is good that jonathanians (who wailed excessively & who couldn't understand why their hero was sent packing out of Aso rock) have now admitted their hero was a failure. So if holding a thought that Buhari has also failed even greater will soften the heart and cool the temper in the camp, let the solace be.
Veryly, I say Proper wailing awaiting wailing wailers and hate mongers after 2019 election! He/she who thinks Buhari is jonadunce shall keep hoping.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Secondus Visits Goodluck Jonathan With PDP NWC (Photos) by Lot13(m): 9:18pm On Feb 15, 2018
Gathering of Jankorikos ole!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Secondus Visits Goodluck Jonathan With PDP NWC (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 9:25pm On Feb 15, 2018
All the best to them
Re: Uche Secondus Visits Goodluck Jonathan With PDP NWC (Photos) by amazon14: 9:32pm On Feb 15, 2018
plusfield:
There is something about Jonathan that gives this BMC people and zombies sleepless nights. Once the picture of GEJ comes up, you will see the demons in them reacting violently, even those of them that don't post anything will all jump out to rain insults and posts to discredit him even before it gets to front page.
Just look up and see them reacting like the demons on sighting Jesus.

You said it as it is.
I jus dey laff
Re: Uche Secondus Visits Goodluck Jonathan With PDP NWC (Photos) by blacknp(m): 10:10pm On Feb 15, 2018
plusfield:
There is something about Jonathan that gives this BMC people and zombies sleepless nights. Once the picture of GEJ comes up, you will see the demons in them reacting violently, even those of them that don't post anything will all jump out to rain insults and posts to discredit him even before it gets to front page.
Palm wine drinkers club?
Re: Uche Secondus Visits Goodluck Jonathan With PDP NWC (Photos) by Kotodoctor: 10:31pm On Feb 15, 2018
12submarine:
In as much as Buhari is a disaster, this Jonathan shouldn't be associated with anything related to progress in Nigeria. He is also a disaster.

Shut up! ignoramus. Jonathan is a disater. How is your life compared to then. Why are you praying and begging for Buhari to leave. Bubu is not going anywhere. Four years more. After that he is going for a third term.

Shea jonathan told you that you will regret this. enjoy your change and please don't change the change.
Re: Uche Secondus Visits Goodluck Jonathan With PDP NWC (Photos) by ofwest47(m): 11:00pm On Feb 15, 2018
Pin Di Pin end of the road party
Re: Uche Secondus Visits Goodluck Jonathan With PDP NWC (Photos) by ofwest47(m): 11:03pm On Feb 15, 2018
Pin Di Pin end of the road party.
Re: Uche Secondus Visits Goodluck Jonathan With PDP NWC (Photos) by b5ive(m): 11:03pm On Feb 15, 2018
B4queen:
And who will lead the country to the path of glory?
Anybody who can come up with a well detailed prospects of how he\she can salvage the devastating state of situations generally in 9ja right now. It could be you, it could be anyone at all. #Not too young to rule#.
Re: Uche Secondus Visits Goodluck Jonathan With PDP NWC (Photos) by b5ive(m): 11:03pm On Feb 15, 2018
B4queen:
u cute.
Re: Uche Secondus Visits Goodluck Jonathan With PDP NWC (Photos) by brojoshua: 11:53pm On Feb 15, 2018
That surely is a visitation to a terrible god of corruption in Africa. All these men supposed to be in prisons by now if Nigeria has not been wickedly and perpetually corrupt, but Nigerians are worshipping celebrating the gods of corruption. Because if these satanic looters are not prosecuted and imprisoned, God at His time will judge and punish them and He will also punish the leaders who did /do not justice and punish Nigeria and Nigerians themselves for injustice and for not demanding true and just justice. An unjust people is an accursed people. But let us repent from our wickedness that God may then forgive and have mercy on us for we are very wicked in Nigeria from the first to the last
Re: Uche Secondus Visits Goodluck Jonathan With PDP NWC (Photos) by Awoo88: 12:02am On Feb 16, 2018
gawu1:

It is good that jonathanians (who wailed excessively & who couldn't understand why their hero was sent packing out of Aso rock) have now admitted their hero was a failure. So if holding a thought that Buhari has also failed even greater will soften the heart and cool the temper in the camp, let the solace be.
Veryly, I say Proper wailing awaiting wailing wailers and hate mongers after 2019 election! He/she who thinks Buhari is jonadunce shall keep hoping.
A typical zombified human being. All these just to justify your 200 naira airtime money and 30k per month!!! Don't worry, Buhari is going back to daura one way or the other. If he prove stubborn, we will get that aunty that gave abacha apple

2 Likes

Re: Uche Secondus Visits Goodluck Jonathan With PDP NWC (Photos) by Papachulo(m): 12:14am On Feb 16, 2018
This picture of Donald is an old one, and the man is not as handsome as this picture would represent... Use his current picture.
Re: Uche Secondus Visits Goodluck Jonathan With PDP NWC (Photos) by Nobody: 12:43am On Feb 16, 2018
hopeless party
Re: Uche Secondus Visits Goodluck Jonathan With PDP NWC (Photos) by SaiPapa: 2:39am On Feb 16, 2018
Quote me anywhere!!!! Baba is coming back in 2019. While Dakuku and Amaechi are taking Port harcourt as well. Former president Jonathan is a national father and i respect him. but he has already been demystified. He knows the game is beyond his reach. All the same GOOD MORNING SIR, my oga !! As for Wike and Secondus haha. We are waiting come 2019.. the world must continue.
Re: Uche Secondus Visits Goodluck Jonathan With PDP NWC (Photos) by seguno2: 5:12am On Feb 16, 2018
B4queen:

You.
Is anyone stopping you
Re: Uche Secondus Visits Goodluck Jonathan With PDP NWC (Photos) by seguno2: 5:16am On Feb 16, 2018
brojoshua:
That surely is a visitation to a terrible god of corruption in Africa. All these men supposed to be in prisons by now if Nigeria has not been wickedly and perpetually corrupt, but Nigerians are worshipping celebrating the gods of corruption. Because if these satanic looters are not prosecuted and imprisoned, God at His time will judge and punish them and He will also punish the leaders who did /do not justice and punish Nigeria and Nigerians themselves for injustice and for not demanding true and just justice. An unjust people is an accursed people. But let us repent from our wickedness that God may then forgive and have mercy on us for we are very wicked in Nigeria from the first to the last

What were you doing in 2015 when the man who stole N535 billion from PTF was voted as president?
The corrupt hypocrite has promptly continued his stealing and protecting thieves around him such as Babachir the N428 million IDP grass cutter!
Re: Uche Secondus Visits Goodluck Jonathan With PDP NWC (Photos) by kabrud: 6:21am On Feb 16, 2018
seguno2:

What were you doing in 2015 when the man who stole N535 billion from PTF was voted as president?
The corrupt hypocrite has promptly continued his stealing and protecting thieves around him such as Babachir the N428 million IDP grass cutter!
There is no lie you people will not tell on Nairaland. Oga, can you provide any documentary evidence for the bolded? Why couldn't PDP which was privy to all govt transactions use this to bring down his much hyped integrity which was his main selling point? If lies like this didn't stop him from defeating an incumbent, I wonder how you think the same lie will bring him down as an incumbent. I also hope you know what is 535b in 1997.
Re: Uche Secondus Visits Goodluck Jonathan With PDP NWC (Photos) by Emma5097: 7:33am On Feb 16, 2018
stephenduru:
Read more. http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/02/pdp-national-chairman-prince-uche.html?m=1

Ya'll be here complaining when you do not even have ur pvc......get and vote ur choice. We are in dat era now guys.
Re: Uche Secondus Visits Goodluck Jonathan With PDP NWC (Photos) by Montaque(m): 1:32pm On Feb 16, 2018
12submarine:

Of course is not my home town. But I expect that since you wanted to quote me, you should have used your brain. Now, read the comment I responded to, then borrow brain from somewhere and get back to me.
You've answered my question.
Re: Uche Secondus Visits Goodluck Jonathan With PDP NWC (Photos) by gawu1: 6:43pm On Feb 19, 2018
Awoo88:

A typical zombified human being. All these just to justify your 200 naira airtime money and 30k per month!!! Don't worry, Buhari is going back to daura one way or the other. If he prove stubborn, we will get that aunty that gave abacha apple
So your wailing is because you are jobless! Really, many of you Pro Corruption Media Personnels are not finding life easy these days because the corruption fight is hitting hard on your bosses in the Bring Back Our Corruption Party aka PDP.
But how many times will your Corruption party employ apple style? Apple style will never work on Buhari. Ask obj & IBB why they suddenly decided to join wailing group.
Let me reassure you, your wailing will start properly after 2019 election. Though you are rehearsing really well.
Re: Uche Secondus Visits Goodluck Jonathan With PDP NWC (Photos) by uba1991: 7:03pm On Feb 19, 2018
plusfield:
then give him d PDP ticket let's meet at d poll. 2015 ll b a child play considering d gap BABA ll give him
Re: Uche Secondus Visits Goodluck Jonathan With PDP NWC (Photos) by Awoo88: 11:55pm On Feb 19, 2018
gawu1:

So your wailing is because you are jobless! Really, many of you Pro Corruption Media Personnels are not finding life easy these days because the corruption fight is hitting hard on your bosses in the Bring Back Our Corruption Party aka PDP.
But how many times will your Corruption party employ apple style? Apple style will never work on Buhari. Ask obj & IBB why they suddenly decided to join wailing group.
Let me reassure you, your wailing will start properly after 2019 election. Though you are rehearsing really well.
You are delusional. The person that coin that word "zombified" probably had you in mind. So any body whose sane mind could not stomach Buhari incompetence is a paid agent like you lot?
Re: Uche Secondus Visits Goodluck Jonathan With PDP NWC (Photos) by dingbang(m): 12:03pm On Feb 25, 2018
B4queen:
I will, if only you will be beside me wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Welcomes French Ambassador To His Ikoyi Residence In Lagos. Photos / Governor Bala Mohammed Stops Convoy To See Pupils Studying Under Tree (Photos) / FG Begins Full Deregulation, Discards Petrol Price Band

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.