Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Hilarious Facebook Slay Queen Wall(photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hilarious Facebook Slay Queen Wall(photos) (7711 Views)

2 Nigerian Facebook Slay Queens Fight Dirty Over Rich Guy, He Reacts / Facebook Slay Queen Demanding For Recharge Card With Just A First Chat (photo) / Leaked Facebook Inbox Exposes How A Facebook Slay Queen Sleeps Around For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Facebook Slay Queen Wall(photos) by egopersonified(f): 7:10am On Feb 16, 2018
so you guys don't know that is her future ambition. check your nairaland signature, are you what you state there? it is what you want to be, not what you are.
Re: Hilarious Facebook Slay Queen Wall(photos) by yungmoney447(m): 7:29am On Feb 16, 2018
Oxster:

Funkeeee,,,Y ABA boy??
Me nah Conc Aba boi oh!! grin
Bro don't quote me wrong is just a joke.
Re: Hilarious Facebook Slay Queen Wall(photos) by Miserablemee: 7:59am On Feb 16, 2018
I know her, that's how she behaves even in real life.
Re: Hilarious Facebook Slay Queen Wall(photos) by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 16, 2018
yungmoney447:
Dis one weak me...

That was how one Aba boy said he was my friend on Xender.
He is right bro, i've my dad on my Wifi list (Xender) another point is that Flashshare/Xender has a forum for their fans. Google it.
Re: Hilarious Facebook Slay Queen Wall(photos) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 16, 2018
yungmoney447:
Stop quoting me yhu dis indigenous pig of biafra.

Skull and Skin miners.

Whores and teenage pregnancy tribe.

Your Mother inclusive Enwe.
Re: Hilarious Facebook Slay Queen Wall(photos) by Oxster(m): 7:38pm On Feb 16, 2018
yungmoney447:
Bro don't quote me wrong is just a joke.

lMAO
Re: Hilarious Facebook Slay Queen Wall(photos) by Oxster(m): 7:40pm On Feb 16, 2018
egopersonified:
so you guys don't know that is her future ambition. check your nairaland signature, are you what you state there? it is what you want to be, not what you are.

Indeed,,u hv spoken well

Re: Hilarious Facebook Slay Queen Wall(photos) by Oxster(m): 7:41pm On Feb 16, 2018
Miserablemee:
I know her, that's how she behaves even in real life.

4 real??u don Bleep her kwa?
Re: Hilarious Facebook Slay Queen Wall(photos) by yungmoney447(m): 10:00pm On Feb 16, 2018
Mcquine:

Skull and Skin miners.

To hell with you,ur useless family and ur generation.
Re: Hilarious Facebook Slay Queen Wall(photos) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 16, 2018
yungmoney447:
To hell with you,ur useless family and ur generation.

Teenage Pregnancy tribe.

I'm sure you're not the real son of your Father.

Your mother must have had you out of wedlock.

Son of a LovePeddler.
Re: Hilarious Facebook Slay Queen Wall(photos) by yungmoney447(m): 7:49am On Feb 17, 2018
Mcquine:

Teenage Pregnancy tribe.

I'm sure you're not the real son of your Father.

Your mother must have had you out of wedlock.

Son of a LovePeddler.
I got no time for your negative bullsh*t...you this son of a bitch.
Re: Hilarious Facebook Slay Queen Wall(photos) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 17, 2018
yungmoney447:
I got no time for your negative bullsh*t...you this son of a bitch.

Son of a drunken Agbero and Street wh0re
Re: Hilarious Facebook Slay Queen Wall(photos) by yungmoney447(m): 12:34pm On Feb 18, 2018
Mcquine:

Son of a drunken Agbero and Street wh0re
you be mumu ooo...is like ur father fvck mad wowan...you no get sense at all.
Re: Hilarious Facebook Slay Queen Wall(photos) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 18, 2018
yungmoney447:
you be mumu ooo...is like ur father fvck mad wowan...you no get sense at all.

You would know it takes one to know one it is clear you've actually fvcked a mad woman before congrats it's your blood.
Re: Hilarious Facebook Slay Queen Wall(photos) by yungmoney447(m): 5:06pm On Feb 18, 2018
Mcquine:

You would know it takes one to know one it is clear you've actually fvcked a mad woman before congrats it's your blood.
you're born sad,and if care is not taken you will die one.
Re: Hilarious Facebook Slay Queen Wall(photos) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 18, 2018
yungmoney447:
you're born sad,and if care is not taken you will die one.

Yea Lol only a sadist could know that.

I hope you're not getting frustrated already cos I'm having fun telling you who you really are.
Re: Hilarious Facebook Slay Queen Wall(photos) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 06, 2018
Mcquine:

Skull and Skin miners.

I have followed up you I see you enjoy bullying people.this time you will not go scortfree.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If She Spreads Like This, Run My Brother. / People We Sometime Get Married To Are People We Vowed Not To Be Caught Dating / Introvert Is A Bastard, God Why Did U Create Introvert, To Hurt Some People?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.