Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,083 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Flash News: Nigerian Army Offers N3m For Information On Boko Haram’s Shekau - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flash News: Nigerian Army Offers N3m For Information On Boko Haram’s Shekau (353 Views)

Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says / Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me / PDP Announces N3m For Chairmanship Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flash News: Nigerian Army Offers N3m For Information On Boko Haram’s Shekau by EdozieRichard: 8:43pm On Feb 15, 2018
The Nigerian Army has put a bounty on the head of Boko Haram leader,Abubakar Shekau, as they promise to reward N3million to anyone who gives credible information about the terrorist group leader.

A statement released by the Nigerian Army reads;

The Nigerian Army will give out Three Million Naira(N3,000,000.00k) cash reward for any credible information that leads to the arrest of Abubakar Shekau, the fugitive factional Boko Haram terrorists’ group leader.Anybody with such credible information can either contact the Military Command and Control Centre, Operation LAFIYA DOLE, any military location, security agencies or call the Nigerian Army Information and Call Centre 193.

Read More; [url]edozierichardsblog.com[/url]

Re: Flash News: Nigerian Army Offers N3m For Information On Boko Haram’s Shekau by chefremy(m): 8:51pm On Feb 15, 2018
Thought i heard shekau is wearing hijab, dressing like a woman. It's just a matter of time he get caught that if he is not dead.

1 Like

Re: Flash News: Nigerian Army Offers N3m For Information On Boko Haram’s Shekau by FarahAideed: 8:52pm On Feb 15, 2018
They should ask Buhari , Shekau once nominated him to be their Negotiator
Re: Flash News: Nigerian Army Offers N3m For Information On Boko Haram’s Shekau by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 15, 2018
Nigeria, my Nigeria.

Secret Revealed:
This Is How 1 NGN Can Be Made To Equate 1USD
www.nairaland.com/4349453/secret-revealed-1-ngn-equate
Re: Flash News: Nigerian Army Offers N3m For Information On Boko Haram’s Shekau by Beremx(f): 8:59pm On Feb 15, 2018
How can the NA not know the whereabout of Shekau? I thought they said he disguised as a woman to flee? How did they know about that? Anyway, shekau is old news! Fulani terrorists are the latest dare-devil terrorizing the country.
Re: Flash News: Nigerian Army Offers N3m For Information On Boko Haram’s Shekau by Okoroawusa: 9:05pm On Feb 15, 2018
Beremx:
How can the NA not know the whereabout of Shekau? I thought they said he disguised as a woman to flee? How did they know about that? Anyway, shekau is old news! Fulani terrorists are the latest dare-devil terrorizing the country.
Please don't compare Boko haram with Fulani herdsmen

I take God beg u

(1) (Reply)

Arewa Youths Attack El-rufai Over Destruction Of Factional APC Secretariat / Okorocha Gifts Teacher Brand New Car / 2019: Give Me More Time To Decide – Buhari Tells APC Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.