Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Was Mr President Poisoned? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Was Mr President Poisoned? (729 Views)

Boko Haram Members With Poisoned Fish Arrested By Army / How Ribadu Was Poisoned – OBASANJO / Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Mr President Poisoned? by Demainman1: 1:49pm On Apr 22, 2010
Is it possible that someone poisoned Mr President in order to actualise their own presidential ambition knowing very well that they maybe too old should Mr President complete their 8 years in office come 2015.

Just my thought ??
Re: Was Mr President Poisoned? by ladi02(m): 2:30pm On Apr 22, 2010
Haha, you want Kosovo to come after you, you are talking about his mentor IBB like that,

Goodluck to you, lol
Re: Was Mr President Poisoned? by elelem(m): 3:47pm On Apr 22, 2010
This your thought is most uncalled for cos Yar adua has always had history of kidney failure even when he was a lecturer.
Re: Was Mr President Poisoned? by Demainman1: 3:58pm On Apr 22, 2010
Are you saying that just because he has a well documented medical condition certain criminals cannot take advantage of that situation to do a permanent damage to him. It is a known fact that these individuals can do anything to achieve their aims. be it killing that fine journalist, his best friend, gideon, etc.

Ask yourself this question. Why has he put himself forward already to be considered for prsident when we don't even know if mr president is coming back or not. Sure Mr President will go for a second term if he gets well today. Think!! lipsrsealed
Re: Was Mr President Poisoned? by kosovo(m): 4:02pm On Apr 22, 2010
elelem:

This your thought is most uncalled for cos Yar adua has always had history of kidney failure even when he was a lecturer.
Thank you Sir, i can't find any reason why people keep blowing the issue of the president health out of proportion, i think he was a victim of this same predicament and/or aegrotatio when he was a governor. . . 6 months+ i suppose. .

(1) (Reply)

Agbakoba Set To Replace Iwu As Inec Chairman / Free-for-all In Oyo House Of Assembly / Next Generation Nigeria - Youth Voice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.