Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,015 members, 7,825,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Abubakar Shekau: Army Offers N3 Million For Information That May Lead To Arrest - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abubakar Shekau: Army Offers N3 Million For Information That May Lead To Arrest (11183 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode: Abubakar Shekau Should Be Killed, Not Imprisoned / Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire / Abubakar Shekau: US Offers $7m Bounty For The Capture Of Boko Haram Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abubakar Shekau: Army Offers N3 Million For Information That May Lead To Arrest by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 16, 2018
3 Milla is too small.
Imaging all risk involved.
When are we going to get it right in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Shekau: Army Offers N3 Million For Information That May Lead To Arrest by Enemyofpeace: 10:04am On Feb 16, 2018
Just 3 million? Shekau himself would pay me 30 million to keep my mouth shut. Una no serious.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Shekau: Army Offers N3 Million For Information That May Lead To Arrest by chidynks: 10:04am On Feb 16, 2018
ZZ22:
Since Fulani Herdsmen went on rampage this year Boko Haram has not fired single shot. Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
u know uv got a point bro.......i could bet something on that; peeps be acting under d umbrella as herdsmen!!

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Shekau: Army Offers N3 Million For Information That May Lead To Arrest by ayampissed: 10:06am On Feb 16, 2018
This is the height of unseriouness!
put 1 billion and see whether Shakau will escape 1 week.
besides, I thought they said the guy is dead?

4 Likes

Re: Abubakar Shekau: Army Offers N3 Million For Information That May Lead To Arrest by ibori1(m): 10:06am On Feb 16, 2018
all scam

3 Likes

Re: Abubakar Shekau: Army Offers N3 Million For Information That May Lead To Arrest by Barnext(m): 10:06am On Feb 16, 2018
Make Dem Go Fyn Am, I Go Give Dem 10 Million!! I Wish Dasuki Was D One Payin, I Wud V Gone Lukin 4 D Rebe!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Shekau: Army Offers N3 Million For Information That May Lead To Arrest by Megaideas(f): 10:07am On Feb 16, 2018
How many Shekau do they have? They've said severally that they have killed him and they're still looking for him. I don't understand o.

3 Likes

Re: Abubakar Shekau: Army Offers N3 Million For Information That May Lead To Arrest by Supernatural28(m): 10:07am On Feb 16, 2018
hmmmmmm
Re: Abubakar Shekau: Army Offers N3 Million For Information That May Lead To Arrest by Kennitrust(m): 10:08am On Feb 16, 2018
In Jonathan's time, it was 50million and the was not found.

3 million is just a joke.

4 Likes

Re: Abubakar Shekau: Army Offers N3 Million For Information That May Lead To Arrest by sokera: 10:10am On Feb 16, 2018
obi4eze:

Imagine... Just 3 million naira and they approved a withdrawal of 1 billion dollars to fight boko haram. Very insincere and useless government.

Buhari must go! Enough is enough!
no the government is not useless , you are the one that is useless because you can’t use your brain well , 1 billion dollars ? Do you know what it cost the millitary to mobilise? Do you know how they pay allowances to those gallant men in the battle fields ? Since this government took over from the clueless drunkard our military men have been financially motivated and we have not see them complain of no weapon ... I remember during Gej tenure our gallant men even went as far as protesting for no food and no water for them ... but now I don’t think you have seen such thing happen ... so if you care to know the part of the 1 billion is whT is doing the job ...
Re: Abubakar Shekau: Army Offers N3 Million For Information That May Lead To Arrest by Vado(m): 10:11am On Feb 16, 2018
3 million isn't even enough to get your family out of this calaboose and relocate them overseas. I don't think the military want Shekau down yet.

3 Likes

Re: Abubakar Shekau: Army Offers N3 Million For Information That May Lead To Arrest by sabi99(m): 10:12am On Feb 16, 2018
horrible bunch of jokers.

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Shekau: Army Offers N3 Million For Information That May Lead To Arrest by Cyrilpac(m): 10:13am On Feb 16, 2018
I know were he is, he is in sambisa. should I sent you my account number for the 3 million. ..?

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Shekau: Army Offers N3 Million For Information That May Lead To Arrest by 8stargeneral: 10:14am On Feb 16, 2018
Do dat at ur own risk...only 3m for a deadly terrorist...nigerian government nah calamity.

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Shekau: Army Offers N3 Million For Information That May Lead To Arrest by middlebelter(m): 10:18am On Feb 16, 2018
massinola:
Hmmm, I thought they technically saw him wearing hijab somewhere in Borno? Why are they bribing us again to help them find him? Technical army. And na chikini 3m na him una wan make person risk him generation for abi? When those kissing and messing around in one house somewhere in south Africa will walk home with 45m. When una ready eehh, una go come with better offer. May be, just maybe we can consider. Confused people
It is in our collective interest to get the vagabound arrested. The money being offered my not the enough but the lives of people you would have helped preserved by his arrest will be worth more than billions. I urge you to looking beyond the money and look they will be coming coming for q positive benefit such information on Nigeria
Re: Abubakar Shekau: Army Offers N3 Million For Information That May Lead To Arrest by dignityikhis(m): 10:18am On Feb 16, 2018
Okwyjesus:

Kilode Nigerian Army. What is N3 million ni. Profile like Shekau should be at least 50 million naira.
eeehn!!! you said 50million sorry oh, Dat's far way to small for a high profile terrorist like him, d army ought to b talking about 400 million nd nt did scrap of 3million

4 Likes

Re: Abubakar Shekau: Army Offers N3 Million For Information That May Lead To Arrest by meneski(m): 10:18am On Feb 16, 2018
I will just stick with bet9ja and collect my millions... I can not com an kill myself...NEVER!

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Shekau: Army Offers N3 Million For Information That May Lead To Arrest by dignityikhis(m): 10:18am On Feb 16, 2018
Okwyjesus:

Kilode Nigerian Army. What is N3 million ni. Profile like Shekau should be at least 50 million naira.
eeehn!!! you said 50million sorry oh, Dat's far way too small for a high profile terrorist like him, d army ought to b talking about $400 million nd nt d scrap of 3million

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Shekau: Army Offers N3 Million For Information That May Lead To Arrest by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 16, 2018
same Shekau you claimed to have killed a dozen times? .....mtcheewww!
imagine the dumb price tag sef!.. rubbishness.

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Shekau: Army Offers N3 Million For Information That May Lead To Arrest by xcolanto(m): 10:21am On Feb 16, 2018
You would bet that before the 2019 elections shecow would be apprehended!
This whole bokoharam movie ends in late 2018 or early 2019 for electoral campaign to kick into full swing based on "we have fought insecurity/ defeated bokoharam" something pdp could not do.
We dey watch this movie well so we know the end from the beginning.
Hay fee cee I hail!!
Re: Abubakar Shekau: Army Offers N3 Million For Information That May Lead To Arrest by loomer: 10:22am On Feb 16, 2018
Only 3million. Una never ready

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Shekau: Army Offers N3 Million For Information That May Lead To Arrest by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 16, 2018
Now those who have ears, listen and listen good, the 3million was made small because very soon and I mean very soon, close to elections, Shekau will be captured or killed and the 3million will be claimed

They know where he is.

It's all a game

quote this and keep for yourself

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abubakar Shekau: Army Offers N3 Million For Information That May Lead To Arrest by deebrain(m): 10:27am On Feb 16, 2018
I thought they told us they saw him with female clothing?

May God save Nigeria from foreign invasion. If it ever happened, we wont stand a chance.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Shekau: Army Offers N3 Million For Information That May Lead To Arrest by fletcherA: 10:27am On Feb 16, 2018
kaleam:
So Shekau's life is degraded to that of N3m only... cheesy cheesy

Whats funny

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Shekau: Army Offers N3 Million For Information That May Lead To Arrest by Jabioro: 10:31am On Feb 16, 2018
Stupid stipend offer..3m for a man with nine knives,cause millions of souls to grieved and many bereave forever...make it 50b naira l can vow ...in next few days the infos will be available...Haba

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Shekau: Army Offers N3 Million For Information That May Lead To Arrest by Godwin978(m): 10:31am On Feb 16, 2018
which one again? the one you guys claimed to ve killed five times and have his head in Army Base? wait wait wait Nairalanders. do we now have 6 Shekau?

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Shekau: Army Offers N3 Million For Information That May Lead To Arrest by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:33am On Feb 16, 2018
I thought Shekau has been killed my the NA? Lies and scam eberywhere

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Shekau: Army Offers N3 Million For Information That May Lead To Arrest by Godwin978(m): 10:39am On Feb 16, 2018
sokera:
no the government is not useless , you are the one that is useless because you can’t use your brain well , 1 billion dollars ? Do you know what it cost the millitary to mobilise? Do you know how they pay allowances to those gallant men in the battle fields ? Since this government took over from the clueless drunkard our military men have been financially motivated and we have not see them complain of no weapon ... I remember during Gej tenure our gallant men even went as far as protesting for no food and no water for them ... but now I don’t think you have seen such thing happen ... so if you care to know the part of the 1 billion is whT is doing the job ...
fellow walking corpse, sign of hunger

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Shekau: Army Offers N3 Million For Information That May Lead To Arrest by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 16, 2018
You want them to wipe out my entire generation coz of just #3m Kada fuyin..

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Shekau: Army Offers N3 Million For Information That May Lead To Arrest by fatboislim(m): 10:46am On Feb 16, 2018
Out of $1billion na only 3million una dey offer abi?

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Shekau: Army Offers N3 Million For Information That May Lead To Arrest by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 16, 2018
where r u guys, Sarrki, Madriguy, Ngeneukwu, yarimo a beta job is being offered to u ppl.
This will pay u guys well

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ATIKU Clear Winner Of Ondo, Osun And Lagos Presidential Polls / EndSARS Report: Address Abuses, Grievances Of Victims, Their Families — US, UN / Dangote Building Tomato Processing Plant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.