Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,101 members, 7,821,803 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Abubakar Shekau: Army Offers N3 Million For Information That May Lead To Arrest - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abubakar Shekau: Army Offers N3 Million For Information That May Lead To Arrest (11178 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode: Abubakar Shekau Should Be Killed, Not Imprisoned / Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire / Abubakar Shekau: US Offers $7m Bounty For The Capture Of Boko Haram Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abubakar Shekau: Army Offers N3 Million For Information That May Lead To Arrest by Lexxyla: 10:57am On Feb 16, 2018
Imagine, 3million for somebody that has died on several occassion out of $1billion, When Don Wanny and other cultist in Rivers cost 200million each.

This same man that survived $2bn worth of ammunition under Dasuki.

Anyway, happy new year NwaAmaikpe.

3 Likes

Re: Abubakar Shekau: Army Offers N3 Million For Information That May Lead To Arrest by optm(m): 10:59am On Feb 16, 2018
Emycord:
THEM SEE THIS GUY WITH HIJAB AND THEM NO CATCH AM EVEN WITH THIER GUNS NOW THEY WANT ME TO USE BARE HANDS TO CATCH SOME THING WEY DEY BITE. JUST FOR 3M ? THESE GUYS NEED TO SEE MY BANK ALARTS O. WELL THERE IS THIS NEW WOMAN THAT JUST PACK ENTER FOR ONE HOUSE NEAR MY OWN SHE LOOKS LIKE A MAN COME AND CHECK IF ITS SHECOW
ur comment is just too funny.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Shekau: Army Offers N3 Million For Information That May Lead To Arrest by 1miccza: 10:59am On Feb 16, 2018
massinola:
Hmmm, I thought they technically saw him wearing hijab somewhere in Borno? Why are they bribing us again to help them find him? Technical army. And na chikini 3m na him una wan make person risk him generation for abi? When those kissing and messing around in one house somewhere in south Africa will walk home with 45m. When una ready eehh, una go come with better offer. May be, just maybe we can consider. Confused people

Seriously and technically confused people

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Shekau: Army Offers N3 Million For Information That May Lead To Arrest by 1miccza: 11:01am On Feb 16, 2018
chidynks:
u know uv got a point bro.......i could bet something on that; peeps be acting under d umbrella as herdsmen!!

You know the drill bro, another calling in the offing

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Shekau: Army Offers N3 Million For Information That May Lead To Arrest by Codes151(m): 11:01am On Feb 16, 2018
If u don’t have 10m$ then una never ready!

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Shekau: Army Offers N3 Million For Information That May Lead To Arrest by 1miccza: 11:02am On Feb 16, 2018
ayampissed:
This is the height of unseriouness!

put 1 billion and see whether Shakau will escape 1 week.

besides, I thought they said the guy is dead?

He just ressurected, yeye pipo

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Shekau: Army Offers N3 Million For Information That May Lead To Arrest by 1miccza: 11:04am On Feb 16, 2018
sokera:
no the government is not useless , you are the one that is useless because you can’t use your brain well , 1 billion dollars ? Do you know what it cost the millitary to mobilise? Do you know how they pay allowances to those gallant men in the battle fields ? Since this government took over from the clueless drunkard our military men have been financially motivated and we have not see them complain of no weapon ... I remember during Gej tenure our gallant men even went as far as protesting for no food and no water for them ... but now I don’t think you have seen such thing happen ... so if you care to know the part of the 1 billion is whT is doing the job ...

Oga comot there Jare, was it GEJ that has been feeding us all the stories of Shekau being killed and then resurrecting.. Stop living in denial and giving these people unnecessary credit...

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Shekau: Army Offers N3 Million For Information That May Lead To Arrest by 1miccza: 11:07am On Feb 16, 2018
xcolanto:
You would bet that before the 2019 elections shecow would be apprehended!
This whole bokoharam movie ends in late 2018 or early 2019 for electoral campaign to kick into full swing based on "we have fought insecurity/ defeated bokoharam" something pdp could not do.
We dey watch this movie well so we know the end from the beginning.
Hay fee cee I hail!!

Chaiii!!!! naija we sabi shaaa.. Bros which school you go sef, i wan go back to school again abeg...

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Shekau: Army Offers N3 Million For Information That May Lead To Arrest by happydavies(f): 11:09am On Feb 16, 2018
Unbelievable, I think say una don kill am before, abi d man no dey die?

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Shekau: Army Offers N3 Million For Information That May Lead To Arrest by iukpe: 11:17am On Feb 16, 2018
AnodaIT:
Even Don Wayne for Rivers State fetched N200m

Shekau go even vex for them

Money is too small. How will anyone pay for information or logistics with this. This Whistle blowing job is a business more difficult than kidnapping o!
Imagine Don waney, N200m, Wanted cultists - N20m, Then you Army offers N3m for the dreaded Shekau with 9lives. killed, arrested, re-killed, defeated and re-defeated and now wanted for N3m,.. no nau.
Even if I wan hire snake, the money no reach.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Shekau: Army Offers N3 Million For Information That May Lead To Arrest by webngnews: 11:26am On Feb 16, 2018
Ok
Re: Abubakar Shekau: Army Offers N3 Million For Information That May Lead To Arrest by Cadec007(m): 11:33am On Feb 16, 2018
ZZ22:
Since Fulani Herdsmen went on rampage this year Boko Haram has not fired single shot. Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
yes
Re: Abubakar Shekau: Army Offers N3 Million For Information That May Lead To Arrest by Cadec007(m): 11:48am On Feb 16, 2018
iukpe:
Then you Army offers N3m for the dreaded Shekau with 9lives. killed, arrested, re-killed, defeated and re-defeated and now wanted for N3m,.. no nau.
Even if I wan hire snake, the money no reach.
hahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Shekau: Army Offers N3 Million For Information That May Lead To Arrest by Emycord: 12:11pm On Feb 16, 2018
optm:
ur comment is just too funny.
HA WE LIVE IN A FUNNY COUNTRY MY DEAR.

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Shekau: Army Offers N3 Million For Information That May Lead To Arrest by Austinoiz(m): 12:18pm On Feb 16, 2018
Buratai should give that change to his almajiris...with that sum, they can kill their way through to that idiot.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Shekau: Army Offers N3 Million For Information That May Lead To Arrest by jwals: 12:59pm On Feb 16, 2018
#3million small now, if that all they want to give, they wont get shekau, atleast $3million

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Shekau: Army Offers N3 Million For Information That May Lead To Arrest by ezegenigbonine: 1:07pm On Feb 16, 2018
So DON wanny worth more than shakarau
Una dey craze

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Shekau: Army Offers N3 Million For Information That May Lead To Arrest by buhariguy(m): 1:37pm On Feb 16, 2018
obi4eze:

Imagine... Just 3 million naira and they approved a withdrawal of 1 billion dollars to fight boko haram. Very insincere and useless government.

Buhari must go! Enough is enough!
see this one, can't you do it without money.

That is the problem of idiotic pigs of Biafra

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Shekau: Army Offers N3 Million For Information That May Lead To Arrest by Femijohn198: 1:37pm On Feb 16, 2018
Those that kidnap self cannot order for ,3million,Evans kidnapping pass 3m now,talk of chief of defense staff Abubaker shakarau
Re: Abubakar Shekau: Army Offers N3 Million For Information That May Lead To Arrest by Femijohn198: 1:39pm On Feb 16, 2018
Those that kidnap self cannot order for ,3million,Evans kidnapping pass 3m now,talk of chief of defense staff Abubakar shakarau
Re: Abubakar Shekau: Army Offers N3 Million For Information That May Lead To Arrest by Femijohn198: 1:42pm On Feb 16, 2018
Oga burutai self too stingy, that is why they can't conquer bokoharam

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Shekau: Army Offers N3 Million For Information That May Lead To Arrest by BIXYBABE: 2:22pm On Feb 16, 2018
ZZ22:
Since Fulani Herdsmen went on rampage this year Boko Haram has not fired single shot. Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
Maybe boko haram are the fulani herdsmen
Re: Abubakar Shekau: Army Offers N3 Million For Information That May Lead To Arrest by emmalord(m): 2:45pm On Feb 16, 2018
Dasuki should be in position to give this information. grin
massinola:
The Nigerian army announced on Thursday that it will give N3 million to anyone who provides credible information that could lead to the arrest of Boko Haram factional leader, Abubakar Shekau.

The army announced the offer in a statement signed by its Director of Public Relations, Brigadier-General Sani K Usman.

"Anybody with such credible information can either contact the Military Command and Control Centre, Operation Lafiya Dole, any military location, security agencies, or call the Nigerian Army Information and Call Centre 193," the statement said.

Earlier in the week, the army claimed that Shekau has fled his hideout in Sambisa Forest and is moving around dressed like a woman in hijab. He was said to have fled following a military offensive, which cleared the Sambisa Forest of many Boko Haram fighters.

http://saharareporters.com/2018/02/15/nigerian-army-offers-n3m-information-could-lead-shekaus-arrest
Re: Abubakar Shekau: Army Offers N3 Million For Information That May Lead To Arrest by desy24444(m): 2:51pm On Feb 16, 2018
Too cheap for the most dreaded man in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Shekau: Army Offers N3 Million For Information That May Lead To Arrest by mvem(m): 2:57pm On Feb 16, 2018
ZZ22:
...Not true....they hv attacked a barrack and ambushed the military severally this year... Either u don't read news, though many bokoharam attacks are unreported/underreported because is now Usual
Re: Abubakar Shekau: Army Offers N3 Million For Information That May Lead To Arrest by Charly68: 3:30pm On Feb 16, 2018
Shekau's head worth more than 3m the military should raise the stake

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Shekau: Army Offers N3 Million For Information That May Lead To Arrest by Dicklaw(m): 3:59pm On Feb 16, 2018
lemme sit back & enjoy my chilled drink..until they increase it to 9 digits.
Re: Abubakar Shekau: Army Offers N3 Million For Information That May Lead To Arrest by ashlyfab78(m): 5:02pm On Feb 16, 2018
That amount too small.. Ordinary snake dey swallow bigger amount with no information provided...........

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Shekau: Army Offers N3 Million For Information That May Lead To Arrest by snowblaq(f): 5:43pm On Feb 16, 2018
Then when time reach to pay the 3M... We would hear stories like "the person might run mad if we pay all the money at once"....... I no want... Make una find am alone.... But come to think of it.... Didn't this same army "kill' him like 3 times already?...

Re: Abubakar Shekau: Army Offers N3 Million For Information That May Lead To Arrest by popularbc: 6:04pm On Feb 16, 2018
If u Knw Longer Value your live,u can .u can join th search..terriost lukn for terroist
Re: Abubakar Shekau: Army Offers N3 Million For Information That May Lead To Arrest by eberem(f): 7:19pm On Feb 16, 2018
[quote author=BigIyanga post=65101853]I thought they had killed him like 3x?

grin grin Abi oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chris Ngige: I Am Considering Contesting For A Senatorial Seat / A’ibom Deputy Gov, Others Attacked In Akpabio’s Country Home / Election: Prosecute, Don’t Kill Nigerians – Ben Bruce Tells Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.