Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,772 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Davido Pecking His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland In New Loved Up Photo - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Pecking His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland In New Loved Up Photo (75365 Views)

Biography Of Chioma Avril Rowland: 9 Things To Know About Davido’s Girlfriend / Throwback Photos Of Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend / Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Pecking His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland In New Loved Up Photo by Nobody: 5:07am On Feb 16, 2018
MhizAJ:
Does Davido have a covenant with ugly old girls

**To all those quoting me,i didn't post this comment for likes and if there's anyone to envy then it's definitely not Davido and Chioma

Even Davido knows that without money he's nothing and babes wouldn't even look at him twice the reason he keeps settling for less even with the "30 Billion"

I pray he marries this one...Father of all nations undecided

"Even Davido knows that without money he's nothing and babes wouldn't even look at him twice the reason he keeps settling for less even with the "30 Billion"

Re: Davido Pecking His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland In New Loved Up Photo by Bobonowell(m): 5:11am On Feb 16, 2018
i don't have anything to say

Re: Davido Pecking His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland In New Loved Up Photo by Olulinks(m): 5:26am On Feb 16, 2018
MhizAJ:

**To all those quoting me,i didn't post this comment for likes and if there's anyone to envy then it's definitely not Davido and Chioma

Even Davido knows that without money he's nothing and babes wouldn't even look at him twice the reason he keeps settling for less even with the "30 Billion"

But the gel looks like you!
Re: Davido Pecking His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland In New Loved Up Photo by Tanyabee(f): 6:02am On Feb 16, 2018
chioma enjoy ur relationship while it lasts

1 Like

Re: Davido Pecking His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland In New Loved Up Photo by Nobody: 6:10am On Feb 16, 2018
MhizAJ:

Your knowledge of the mechanics of Love is very limited.

When we say a woman is beautiful; the character has a major role to play, so you can not assume that the girl is ugly, when you have no opportunity to know her enough to understand her character. So, you are sounding a conviction on a premise you have no idea about.

1 Like

Re: Davido Pecking His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland In New Loved Up Photo by DrHighchief(m): 6:29am On Feb 16, 2018
Baby mama loading...
Re: Davido Pecking His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland In New Loved Up Photo by Troublemaker007(m): 6:32am On Feb 16, 2018
cyndy1000:
just hope it's for real n finally lead to the alter and not baby mama3

“A leopard cannot clean it spot” This one is definitely Baby mama season 3
Re: Davido Pecking His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland In New Loved Up Photo by no1madman(m): 6:33am On Feb 16, 2018
Another stupid girl. .life is not all about money. . .money only impresses stupid and lazy girls. .
You r not rich until u have something dat money can't buy. . .
Re: Davido Pecking His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland In New Loved Up Photo by Ojuororun(m): 6:39am On Feb 16, 2018
THE URGLY MUMU GIRL DEY BEG FOR DAVIDO'S "KONDO" grincheesy TO BECOME HIS BABY MAMA.
Re: Davido Pecking His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland In New Loved Up Photo by adecz: 6:43am On Feb 16, 2018
Anywhere egoh (money) dey,

IPOB babes must locate it.... cool cool
Re: Davido Pecking His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland In New Loved Up Photo by chisani(m): 6:52am On Feb 16, 2018
Enjoyment continues. Lol OBO
Re: Davido Pecking His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland In New Loved Up Photo by Reelmii: 6:57am On Feb 16, 2018
cyndy1000:
just hope it's for real n finally lead to the alter and not baby mama3
even if it leads to d alter, if he wan dump her he surely do, who alter epp
Re: Davido Pecking His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland In New Loved Up Photo by Reelmii: 7:01am On Feb 16, 2018
Tanyabee:
chioma enjoy ur relationship while it lasts
best advise ever
Re: Davido Pecking His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland In New Loved Up Photo by bandad: 7:07am On Feb 16, 2018
I just pity this girl. No go look for better person. By the time he finish with you, no man go near you again.He will dump you like he has done to many before you. Yeye girl go get sense, abeg.
Re: Davido Pecking His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland In New Loved Up Photo by Reelmii: 7:07am On Feb 16, 2018
Joshmodest:

I tot I was the only one observing..his two baby mamas are equally ugly...even me wey I no get reach 30 k for ma account, my girl fine pass Davido own.... grin
dat shows dat d beautiful once are not looking for money they are out for true love, but d ugly once neex d money to enhance their beauty, nobody wan carry last o
Re: Davido Pecking His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland In New Loved Up Photo by Luukasz(m): 7:08am On Feb 16, 2018
letusbepieces:
COME, MAKE U NO TRY AM oOOO... No follow us play dat kind play again. Person wey no get money no dey chop ofe-owerri... We go take u chu aja Dat is, e jiri gi chu aja
Abi eleyi ya werey ni
Re: Davido Pecking His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland In New Loved Up Photo by DavidEsq(m): 7:17am On Feb 16, 2018
Love that top. So dope
Re: Davido Pecking His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland In New Loved Up Photo by tonio2wo: 7:25am On Feb 16, 2018
MhizAJ:

And you are beautiful and young!
Re: Davido Pecking His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland In New Loved Up Photo by Nobody: 7:30am On Feb 16, 2018
Later dem go say all these private school students dey go school, this one dey hang with davido. Last last dem go give am 2'1 rest for hand..... Continue
Re: Davido Pecking His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland In New Loved Up Photo by fof1: 7:37am On Feb 16, 2018
MhizAJ:

BEAUTY IS IN D EYES OF D BEHOLDER. WHO IS BEAUTIFUL AND WHO IS UGLY? PLS STOP THIS UR IMMATURE RANT. ARE U D CREATOR OF HUMANITY? FOOLISHNESS IS LURKING UP IN UR HEART AND MIND
Re: Davido Pecking His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland In New Loved Up Photo by EmekaBlue(m): 7:39am On Feb 16, 2018
lizzynicole:
I beg wetin do her eyes
camera flashlight
Re: Davido Pecking His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland In New Loved Up Photo by ucnwafor(m): 7:40am On Feb 16, 2018
lizzynicole:
I beg wetin do her eyes
amateur camera man tongue
Re: Davido Pecking His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland In New Loved Up Photo by Marvis4real(f): 7:41am On Feb 16, 2018
LMAyedun:
Can I see your picture please? Miss Beautiful!
her pix is on her profile. To even think she is a woman trying to shame another woman.
Re: Davido Pecking His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland In New Loved Up Photo by EmekaBlue(m): 7:41am On Feb 16, 2018
Davido no dey miss to hold red cup ....highness niccur
Re: Davido Pecking His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland In New Loved Up Photo by yewawa: 7:52am On Feb 16, 2018
senseless girls....
Re: Davido Pecking His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland In New Loved Up Photo by Nobody: 7:58am On Feb 16, 2018
Davido, my one and only

please give 'em more headaches grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Davido Pecking His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland In New Loved Up Photo by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:04am On Feb 16, 2018
I CAN'T MEDDLE WITH GIRLS WITH SMALL BOOBS.
Re: Davido Pecking His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland In New Loved Up Photo by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 16, 2018
MhizAJ:

grin naso
Re: Davido Pecking His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland In New Loved Up Photo by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 16, 2018
Luukasz:
You wanna join me?.. we gon make a sweet couple thats if youre pretty to behold. C'mon my love ride with me!
lolzz. Funny.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fans Outraged At Moyo Lawal's Cleavage Photos / Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Stuns In New Pictures / Lady To Tiwa Savage: "Mumu You Can't Win, SLOT". See Tiwa’s Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.