Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,918 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Guys, 11 Places To Touch Your Woman And Drive Her Wild - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, 11 Places To Touch Your Woman And Drive Her Wild (3097 Views)

Since I Bought A Car My Girlfriend Wants Me To Drive Her Everywhere / Guys, This Is The Bomb… 5 Places To Touch A Woman During Sex And Drive Her Wild / 11 Places To Touch A Woman And Drive Her Wild (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, 11 Places To Touch Your Woman And Drive Her Wild by Realsmarttzy(m): 10:24pm On Feb 15, 2018
Incorporating touching these places into pre-intimacy and sex, or just giving her some pleasure after a hard day, will definitely earn you some brownie points.

We all know which female body parts men most frequently like to explore, but there is more to her than a vagina, breasts and butt. The largest amount of nerve endings may be packed into those areas, but she has pleasure sensors all over her body, and getting her in the mood may be as easy as stimulating some of these often-neglected parts. Incorporating touching these places into pre-intimacy and sex, or just giving her some pleasure after a hard day, will definitely earn you some brownie points.

Continue Reading Full Post Guys, 11 Places to Touch Your Woman and Drive Her Wild - http://celebrityvibez.com/2018/02/15/guys-11-places-touch-woman-drive-wild/
Re: Guys, 11 Places To Touch Your Woman And Drive Her Wild by Jamariwolff(f): 10:25pm On Feb 15, 2018
Touch me on my wallets and purses.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, 11 Places To Touch Your Woman And Drive Her Wild by Ahmedgk(m): 10:29pm On Feb 15, 2018
i rather touch your oranges and pussy
Re: Guys, 11 Places To Touch Your Woman And Drive Her Wild by bobokeshington: 10:30pm On Feb 15, 2018
Who will I touch now??
Re: Guys, 11 Places To Touch Your Woman And Drive Her Wild by bobokeshington: 10:32pm On Feb 15, 2018
Jamariwolff:

Let me touch you down below..... I'm sure you'd love it!
Re: Guys, 11 Places To Touch Your Woman And Drive Her Wild by Realsmarttzy(m): 11:20pm On Feb 15, 2018
Jamariwolff:
lol. Bring the wallets and purses after the service for special anointing. Hehehe
Re: Guys, 11 Places To Touch Your Woman And Drive Her Wild by Realsmarttzy(m): 11:21pm On Feb 15, 2018
Ahmedgk:
i rather touch your oranges and pussy
lol. Why not touch her pineapple and mangoes
Re: Guys, 11 Places To Touch Your Woman And Drive Her Wild by Realsmarttzy(m): 11:22pm On Feb 15, 2018
bobokeshington:
Who will I touch now??
The Money Swallowing snake. Hahaha
Re: Guys, 11 Places To Touch Your Woman And Drive Her Wild by Realsmarttzy(m): 11:23pm On Feb 15, 2018
bobokeshington:

Let me touch you down below..... I'm sure you'd love it!
Hmmmmn.... Oga Lover man
Re: Guys, 11 Places To Touch Your Woman And Drive Her Wild by bobokeshington: 11:25pm On Feb 15, 2018
Realsmarttzy:
Hmmmmn.... Oga Lover man
you should leave me alone cause I no be gay o
Re: Guys, 11 Places To Touch Your Woman And Drive Her Wild by Realsmarttzy(m): 11:31pm On Feb 15, 2018
bobokeshington:

LWKMD! neither am I dude. Let not your heart be troubled, your Nyash is safe. Hehehe
Re: Guys, 11 Places To Touch Your Woman And Drive Her Wild by Realsmarttzy(m): 7:19pm On Feb 16, 2018
bobokeshington:

wink
bobokeshington:

Re: Guys, 11 Places To Touch Your Woman And Drive Her Wild by habsydiamond(m): 7:28pm On Feb 16, 2018
Why beat around the bush when the brezz and the underground dey there.....
Re: Guys, 11 Places To Touch Your Woman And Drive Her Wild by Realsmarttzy(m): 7:14pm On Feb 19, 2018
habsydiamond:
Why beat around the bush when the brezz and the underground dey there.....
its called pre-intimacy. Just for more fun
Re: Guys, 11 Places To Touch Your Woman And Drive Her Wild by habsydiamond(m): 11:57pm On Feb 19, 2018
Realsmarttzy:
its called pre-intimacy. Just for more fun
ooookkkkkk.....

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Wants Me To Reject My Admission / After Men Cum / Just Look At What My Girlfriend/fiancee Just Did? You Will Be Amazed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.