Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,763 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:42 AM

Davido Dedicates ‘Chioma My Lover’ Song To His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Dedicates ‘Chioma My Lover’ Song To His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland (23720 Views)

Chioma: 'My Wife's Ring Is Worth 2 to 3 Rolls Royces' - Davido (Photos) / Davido Calls Chioma 'My Oga' As He Shares Her Cleavage-Baring Photo / Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Dedicates ‘Chioma My Lover’ Song To His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland by baby124: 11:57am On Feb 16, 2018
Lol... Na here we de. Chioma better go back to school before she destroy her own life.

1 Like

Re: Davido Dedicates ‘Chioma My Lover’ Song To His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland by erico2k2(m): 11:58am On Feb 16, 2018
Only POOR and Uneducated people engage in this yoruba/igbo fight, the Rich and wise are doing biz, marrying each other and progressing !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Dedicates ‘Chioma My Lover’ Song To His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This poor girl doesn't deserve whatever cacophony Davido is about to dish out in her honour.

Welcome back

1 Like

Re: Davido Dedicates ‘Chioma My Lover’ Song To His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland by coolh3ad(m): 12:03pm On Feb 16, 2018
tayooluwole:
Omo, I am sure the girl collect the jazz from India...

True oo. I was even thinking it is "home-based" jazz like maybe from Ijebu or ogbomosho but this one is very very very Potent. You are very correct boss!!
Re: Davido Dedicates ‘Chioma My Lover’ Song To His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland by Spidermon: 12:03pm On Feb 16, 2018
Give them time.

Dem go still come social media come brief us with the whole gist when they split.
Re: Davido Dedicates ‘Chioma My Lover’ Song To His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland by noble71(m): 12:04pm On Feb 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This poor girl doesn't deserve whatever cacophony Davido is about to dish out in her honour.

Welcome back NwaAmaikpe we missed you grin

3 Likes

Re: Davido Dedicates ‘Chioma My Lover’ Song To His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland by Daejoyoung: 12:05pm On Feb 16, 2018
MRAKBEE:
his lyrics are meant for the street and the illiterates..
Yeah, Davido hardly sings about anything beyond women, this is a problem in my opinion. Abi na only woman dey give am inspiration? Nothing like Ojuelegba, or even politics?

1 Like

Re: Davido Dedicates ‘Chioma My Lover’ Song To His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland by ruggedmallaam(m): 12:09pm On Feb 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

oga where you go since na
Re: Davido Dedicates ‘Chioma My Lover’ Song To His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland by Dollabiz: 12:10pm On Feb 16, 2018
Kid
Re: Davido Dedicates ‘Chioma My Lover’ Song To His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland by AyamConfidence(m): 12:10pm On Feb 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

welcome back NwaAmaikpe the entire Nairaland missed you

4 Likes

Re: Davido Dedicates ‘Chioma My Lover’ Song To His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland by Richkid97(m): 12:12pm On Feb 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Welcome back Bro

We miss you

King NwaAmaikpe

4 Likes

Re: Davido Dedicates ‘Chioma My Lover’ Song To His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland by MRAKBEE(m): 12:12pm On Feb 16, 2018
Daejoyoung:

Yeah, Davido hardly sings about anything beyond women, this is a problem in my opinion. Abi na only woman dey give am inspiration? Nothing like Ojuelegba, or even politics?
His beats are catchy though
He won't sing abt ojuelegba basically due to his rich background and he doesn't wanna sing abt politics cos he is a politician himself.. Dude wudnt wanna hurt those who patronise him
Re: Davido Dedicates ‘Chioma My Lover’ Song To His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland by afamaustin(m): 12:15pm On Feb 16, 2018
Who get d girl number pls l want to ask her which part of the world she went for d jazz cos am confuse
Re: Davido Dedicates ‘Chioma My Lover’ Song To His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland by soul2: 12:19pm On Feb 16, 2018
People go come buy that one?
Re: Davido Dedicates ‘Chioma My Lover’ Song To His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland by xavieree(f): 12:19pm On Feb 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

lmao....we missed you!!!!!!!!! so much
Re: Davido Dedicates ‘Chioma My Lover’ Song To His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 16, 2018
that's how dem dey mumu when they start dating Igbo girl grin.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Dedicates ‘Chioma My Lover’ Song To His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland by SirLakes: 12:24pm On Feb 16, 2018
tayooluwole:
Omo, I am sure the girl collect the jazz from India...

Na foreign jazz aswaer grin grin
Re: Davido Dedicates ‘Chioma My Lover’ Song To His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland by vjsmiles: 12:25pm On Feb 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

grin

3 Likes

Re: Davido Dedicates ‘Chioma My Lover’ Song To His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland by Tobycharles: 12:25pm On Feb 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

N who r you to give such a verdict
Re: Davido Dedicates ‘Chioma My Lover’ Song To His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland by SirLakes: 12:25pm On Feb 16, 2018
afamaustin:
Who get d girl number pls l want to ask her which part of the world she went for d jazz cos am confuse

Na Imported jazz
Re: Davido Dedicates ‘Chioma My Lover’ Song To His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland by DrHighchief(m): 12:26pm On Feb 16, 2018
Felix liberty.....Ifeoma......Add ur own....
Re: Davido Dedicates ‘Chioma My Lover’ Song To His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland by val4sure(m): 12:28pm On Feb 16, 2018
Wetin this girl give Davido chop?
Re: Davido Dedicates ‘Chioma My Lover’ Song To His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland by Tobycharles: 12:28pm On Feb 16, 2018
Now I can see TOBI version of Davido
Re: Davido Dedicates ‘Chioma My Lover’ Song To His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland by ceeceeuwa: 12:30pm On Feb 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Where have you been?

1 Like

Re: Davido Dedicates ‘Chioma My Lover’ Song To His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland by sandrahnaub(f): 12:31pm On Feb 16, 2018
And when he breaks up with chioma undecided... What will happen

Mtcheew
Re: Davido Dedicates ‘Chioma My Lover’ Song To His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland by georgeceekay: 12:31pm On Feb 16, 2018
Lemme use this opportunity to say that Davido is worth more than twice wizkid and his useless lyrics of songs.

Whatever Davido decides to sing will sure be better than the crap weedskid does.
Re: Davido Dedicates ‘Chioma My Lover’ Song To His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland by Countersam(m): 12:35pm On Feb 16, 2018
Why you no sing for Sofia and the hodas?

Otu igbo ato ka! grin
Re: Davido Dedicates ‘Chioma My Lover’ Song To His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland by Countersam(m): 12:41pm On Feb 16, 2018
Fesomu:
Chioma jazz strong gaan o

Its not jazz my brother. A real nwa afo igbo girl can humble the fierest Yoruba Demon. She go carry belle no doubt, but for the moment OBO don humble, he is in confession mode now.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Dedicates ‘Chioma My Lover’ Song To His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland by gentlegenius(m): 12:43pm On Feb 16, 2018
solochris:
I just read through the lyrics of the song... made no sense to me... but before you know it now, its already selling.
I suspect another noise loading... to disturb our ears.
Re: Davido Dedicates ‘Chioma My Lover’ Song To His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland by Maximus85(m): 12:48pm On Feb 16, 2018
Blogsphere:
Source - .COM

Davido’s love for his girlfriend, Chioma keeps blossoming as the days go by. He is so gassed about her, he made song entirely for her.

The popstar has a new single on the way titled ‘Chioma my lover’, and it’s dedicated to his one and only love, Chioma Rowland.

How sweet right?

He sings in the verse;

“You’re the one i want o, Before my liver start to fail… You’re the one i need o, Before cassava start to hail…
Girl i’ll never leave o, make water carry me dey go. My lover, finally.”

The chorus;
“I am looking for a sister, Chioma my lover o… She get the dollar, she dey wear designer o.
I am looking for my sister, Chioma my lover o, She get the dollar, Chioma my lover. She say give me assurance, Assurance”

Chioma Avril Rowland, is a 300Level student of Babcock University. According to insiders, Chioma is also besotted with Davido and his 30Billion, so much that she is willing to do anything for him including missing school and repeating a year.

Davido keeps showing us that he is serious with Chioma as we can recall when they both stepped out together for a family’s private event.

Davido who is already a father of two beautiful daughters and doesn’t fail to show that he loves his girls. From bringing his first daughter, Imade to stage at his #30BillionConcert in Lagos to showing them off on his Snapchat.

Davido welcomed his second daughter, Hailey in 2017 with his then-girlfriend, Amanda May 9, 2017.

Source: http://www..com/2018/02/davido-set-to-release-new-song-chioma.html

And later he'll sing Chioma my Ex lover
Re: Davido Dedicates ‘Chioma My Lover’ Song To His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland by gentlegenius(m): 12:49pm On Feb 16, 2018
Samata104:

Welcome back
Who is this NwaAmaikpe and why is everyone welcoming him back?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fun Photos Of Efe And Kemen Working Out / Tope Mark-odigie Gives Clarity On Her Statement That Men Own Women / Chigul Celebrates 43rd Birthday With Lovely Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.