Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,583 members, 7,827,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Davido Dedicates ‘Chioma My Lover’ Song To His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Dedicates ‘Chioma My Lover’ Song To His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland (23606 Views)

Biography Of Chioma Avril Rowland: 9 Things To Know About Davido’s Girlfriend / Throwback Photos Of Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend / Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Dedicates ‘Chioma My Lover’ Song To His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland by Thewesterner(m): 12:49pm On Feb 16, 2018
I don't think he ever released a verse for the other women... Kuku marry her
Re: Davido Dedicates ‘Chioma My Lover’ Song To His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland by UncleJudax(m): 12:54pm On Feb 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This poor girl doesn't deserve whatever cacophony Davido is about to dish out in her honour.

Make him sing "NwaAmaikpe my Gate man"...? grin

4 Likes

Re: Davido Dedicates ‘Chioma My Lover’ Song To His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland by sherlock229(m): 12:58pm On Feb 16, 2018
davido is such a noise maker.
Re: Davido Dedicates ‘Chioma My Lover’ Song To His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland by RealGucci: 1:17pm On Feb 16, 2018
who gives a fuc
watch gohliat dry up david funds in a short while
Re: Davido Dedicates ‘Chioma My Lover’ Song To His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland by 1BB007(m): 1:46pm On Feb 16, 2018
shey you do me juju, cos i'm feeling the juju.. smiley
Re: Davido Dedicates ‘Chioma My Lover’ Song To His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland by Amarabae(f): 1:47pm On Feb 16, 2018
Ofe owerri jazz is working.
Tested and trusted.
His eyes go clear soon
Re: Davido Dedicates ‘Chioma My Lover’ Song To His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland by tukdi: 1:50pm On Feb 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This poor girl doesn't deserve whatever cacophony Davido is about to dish out in her honour.

shocked

You're back!

gringringringrin
Re: Davido Dedicates ‘Chioma My Lover’ Song To His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland by AuroraB(f): 2:16pm On Feb 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Guess who's back grin cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Dedicates ‘Chioma My Lover’ Song To His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland by dust144(m): 2:21pm On Feb 16, 2018
Chioma have cook food Davido can not finish
Re: Davido Dedicates ‘Chioma My Lover’ Song To His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland by happydavies(f): 2:45pm On Feb 16, 2018
kennynelcon:
grin grin grin Hmmm nawao, I wonder the kind thing the girl dey give David
bros na sapele water
Re: Davido Dedicates ‘Chioma My Lover’ Song To His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland by BanevsJoker(m): 2:52pm On Feb 16, 2018
oshe11:
watched ine of his song, he featured a girl and dey mentioned shaku shaku

wats the title
Shuku shaker Omo shoemaker.
Re: Davido Dedicates ‘Chioma My Lover’ Song To His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland by BanevsJoker(m): 2:58pm On Feb 16, 2018
UncleJudax:

Make him sing "NwaAmaikpe my Gate man"...? grin

No, Jaycourrb.
Re: Davido Dedicates ‘Chioma My Lover’ Song To His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland by DONADAMS(m): 3:09pm On Feb 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

lmao grin!!! my guy is back!

3 Likes

Re: Davido Dedicates ‘Chioma My Lover’ Song To His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland by ebilomaofficial1: 6:09pm On Feb 16, 2018
De juju rilli hold am
Re: Davido Dedicates ‘Chioma My Lover’ Song To His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland by Pappyto: 8:14pm On Feb 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The king is back...
Yekparipa!

2 Likes

Re: Davido Dedicates ‘Chioma My Lover’ Song To His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland by SammieYoo: 12:09am On Feb 17, 2018
Chioma?? The name!! ;DChioma?? The name!! Dem juju dey work like magic ;DChioma?? The name!! ;DChioma?? The name!! Dem juju dey work like magic
Re: Davido Dedicates ‘Chioma My Lover’ Song To His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland by castino(m): 9:32am On Feb 18, 2018
wetin unexpect after he don chop crab soup finish
Re: Davido Dedicates ‘Chioma My Lover’ Song To His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland by castino(m): 9:33am On Feb 18, 2018
wetin una expect after he don chop crab soup finish
Re: Davido Dedicates ‘Chioma My Lover’ Song To His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland by Laveda(f): 11:50am On Apr 20, 2018
Starboywrites:
Laveda my lover wink kiss

kiss
Re: Davido Dedicates ‘Chioma My Lover’ Song To His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland by zicoraads: 4:51pm On Apr 20, 2018
Laveda:

kiss
Dem tiff your phone before?
Re: Davido Dedicates ‘Chioma My Lover’ Song To His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland by Laveda(f): 5:22pm On Apr 20, 2018
zicoraads:

Dem tiff your phone before?

Lol. Nope, just left for a while.. Been on other platforms tho
Re: Davido Dedicates ‘Chioma My Lover’ Song To His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland by zicoraads: 5:47pm On Apr 20, 2018
Laveda:

Lol. Nope, just left for a while.. Been on other platforms tho
Oh..kay. Which other platforms?
Re: Davido Dedicates ‘Chioma My Lover’ Song To His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland by Laveda(f): 6:14pm On Apr 20, 2018
zicoraads:

Oh..kay. Which other platforms?

IG
Twitter
Whatsapp. lipsrsealed
Re: Davido Dedicates ‘Chioma My Lover’ Song To His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland by zicoraads: 6:42pm On Apr 20, 2018
Laveda:

IG
Twitter
Whatsapp. lipsrsealed
Oh, I'm not sure you are on my WhatsApp again cheesy

I don't do IG. Sparingly do Twitter.
Re: Davido Dedicates ‘Chioma My Lover’ Song To His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland by Laveda(f): 6:56pm On Apr 20, 2018
zicoraads:

Oh, I'm not sure you are on my WhatsApp again cheesy

I don't do IG. Sparingly do Twitter.

You threw me away then. cry
Re: Davido Dedicates ‘Chioma My Lover’ Song To His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland by zicoraads: 7:03pm On Apr 20, 2018
Laveda:

You threw me away then. cry
OYO tongue grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

J Martins Fights Show Promoters In United States (Video) / Louis Gossett Jr Is Dead. / Korra Obidi Shares Photos Of Policeman Who Slapped Her & Smashed Her Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.