Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,535 members, 7,823,325 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Do Girls Ignore Guys They Like? If Yes, Then Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Girls Ignore Guys They Like? If Yes, Then Why? (1574 Views)

Because Am Shy And Quiet Girls Ignore Me / Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up / What Kind Of Sex Style Will They Like? Photo Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Girls Ignore Guys They Like? If Yes, Then Why? by youngprof2n(m): 10:35am On Feb 16, 2018
The truth is there is a lot of reasons a girl could be ignoring you

Some girls don’t like to let a guy down. They get uncomfortable with the idea of rejecting a guy so; instead, they just ignore the advances. This is a perfect reason a girl may be ignoring you, and sometimes you only have to give up.

However, that’s not always the case. Some girls have no idea you’re even trying to get them. Some also just don’t pick up on the fact that you like them as more than a friend. They could only be under the impression that you just like them as a friend and that’s why they’re ignoring your advances..
Re: Do Girls Ignore Guys They Like? If Yes, Then Why? by XhosaNostra(f): 10:43am On Feb 16, 2018
Girls have a 6th sense. I know I do. Trust me, we know when someone is interested in more than just a friendship. How we react to it may be different from person to person though.

I don't believe I ignore guys I like. Avoid is more like it. For some reason I'm free around guys I have no feelings for. But I can't stand being around someone I like. I get scared or something. IDK.

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Ignore Guys They Like? If Yes, Then Why? by MhizAJ(f): 10:53am On Feb 16, 2018
I don't ignore guys that i like

I even give them the green light most times

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Ignore Guys They Like? If Yes, Then Why? by Cadec007(m): 10:53am On Feb 16, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Girls have a 6th sense. I know I do. Trust me, we know when someone is interested in more than just a friendship. How we react to it may be different from person to person though.

I don't believe I ignore guys I like. Avoid is more like it. For some reason I'm free around guys I have no feelings for. But I can't stand being around someone I like. I get scared or something. IDK.
hmmmmmm

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Alexialin? / #bbnaija – Tobi And Alex Had Sex Last Night – Internet Claims (photo) / I Miss You Messages For Girlfriend And Romantic Miss You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.