Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,513 members, 7,954,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:02 PM

My Wife Insecurity Will Soon Destroy Our Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Insecurity Will Soon Destroy Our Marriage (399 Views)

Nairalanders, My Wife Wants To Destroy Our Marriage Ohh!!! / Husbands Lack Of Sex And Intimacy In Our Marriage / My Fiancee Left Me After I Used Our Marriage Money For My Mother's Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Insecurity Will Soon Destroy Our Marriage by preciousluv2018: 3:37pm On Feb 16, 2018
Good evening ma,

I dont know if I am over reacting but let me tell you what is going on first. And please ,feel free to tell me if you think I am over reacting. My wife is giving me serious problems because of her insecurities. Abigail is on the plum side. I think she didnt even belief I was going to actually marry her. When I proposed to her,she asked me why her,of all the slim girls around. Well,for me as a man,I really didnt find anyone who I thought was a wife material like Abigail. Abigail is a good cook. A good home maker. She takes care of the house,everywhere is always clean and tidy. She knows how to pray and she is also trying in the other room department.

My only problem with her is that since we got married,she is always feeling insecure with her weight. And once she sees any lady around me,she begins to get jealous. Initially,i told her to relax that I married her not the girls she is afraid of. But this woman cat stop. It got to point,she would start invading my space on social media. She practically told every facebook friend that is female that I am married and therefore stay away. Some people were embarrassed by her actions. Even me,I was embarrassed.

She has gotten to a point where anytime a lady calls me,she wants to know who the person is,why are they calling,dont they know you are married. I tried talking to her to boost her confidence. I also tried to encourage her to loose some weight if thats her issue cos me I dont mind the weight. But she only went to the gym three times and said she couldnt continue.

Anytime we have a misunderstanding,she always cries and says its because I dont like her because she is heavy. That she knows I will leave her one day. Again,I ignored her but she has continued. And I am beginning to think that one day I might leave her if she continues like this. I mean,I admit she is not that attractive but I didnt marry her because of her looks. I wanted someone to keep my home in peace. My job makes me meet alot of ladies,I work in an advertising firm. So I work with alot of ladies that are models. But Ii dont mess around wth the models even though some want to sleep with you just to get a job.

My wife was so sick when she was pregnant with our child. She had diabetes cos of her weight. Also high blood pressure. So I suggested she...

http://livelystones.com.ng/my-wifes-insecurities-will-soon-destroy-our-marriage/
Re: My Wife Insecurity Will Soon Destroy Our Marriage by Ronpet777(m): 3:46pm On Feb 16, 2018
She needs support. She needs to meet with a counselor. She is suffering from self-esteem issues. Pls don't make r feel more insecure than she already is.
Let her meet a counselor and u give r all d love and assurance she needs that u r very satisfied with who she is.
Re: My Wife Insecurity Will Soon Destroy Our Marriage by donstan18: 3:48pm On Feb 16, 2018
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Gift / Samsung Galaxy S9 Hands-on Images Surface For The First Time / Urgently In Need Of..........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.