Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,894 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Why Should A Sensible Person Support Buhari? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Should A Sensible Person Support Buhari? (872 Views)

Femi Kuti Tells Osinbajo: I Won't Support Buhari At Felabration / Fayose: Daura Lobbied Me Twice To Support Buhari / Why Northern youths won’t support Buhari in 2019 – Shettima, AYCF president (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Should A Sensible Person Support Buhari? by lordkush: 4:45pm On Feb 16, 2018
Buhari has been shrouded in activities unbecoming of a saint sai baba like him, just now I read he commissioned something the previous Govt commissioned. In that thread I looked left nd Right, I did not see sarrki, hungerbad, oduastates, seunmsg, and other pro saibaba posters, are they tired ?, has Buhari finally disappointed them? These people I know they supported Buhari not because they where paid, but by what I would term a patriotic mistake. They thought Buhari will correct the anomalies of Nigeria. But they where wrong. Buhari has dragged old useless pdp elements to his side. The same people that where looting left right center in pdp are now his wing fellows flocking together with him. I saw elrufai nearly lying dowwn to shake buhari's hand, such sycophancy

I urge all meaning Nigerians to stand and chase Buhari to daura let it be know that once a president messes up nothing will save him. Not tinubu, not kalu, not elrufai, once you act like a fool while you're president you go back to otuoke, daura or wherever you come from.

Meanwhile I urge omoluabis to stop defending buhari's ineptitude
Only paid people like ngene,and the rest of her/his friends. Should defend corrupt people like buhari, assuming they can keep up with the defence,

I salute all well meaning Nigerians

Cc Lordkush

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Should A Sensible Person Support Buhari? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 16, 2018
shocked

aolawale025:
I just want to see how buhari supporters look like.....whether they are real people

Obviously the are not, zombies can't be real people.

Meanwhile, what is happening to sarrki, is it that bubu no longer pay his bmc again...it been a while a saw him online, things might really be tough with that guy.

8 Likes

Re: Why Should A Sensible Person Support Buhari? by orion7: 4:48pm On Feb 16, 2018
make sense buhari is a true disaster.
everyday he must commit 1 sin
BTW op re you related to papiikush?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Should A Sensible Person Support Buhari? by Sapiosexuality(m): 4:48pm On Feb 16, 2018
Lolol. I think you should read this article. It shows the different categories of people supporting Buhari and their motivations. Lol.

http://www.mortalpoet.com/7-categories-of-nigerians-still-in-support-of-buharis-failure/
Re: Why Should A Sensible Person Support Buhari? by aolawale025: 4:48pm On Feb 16, 2018
I just want to see how buhari supporters look like.....whether they are real people

4 Likes

Re: Why Should A Sensible Person Support Buhari? by lordkush: 4:48pm On Feb 16, 2018
orion7:
make sense buhari is a true disaster.
everyday he must commit 1 sin
BTW op re you related to papiikush?
no I'm not
Re: Why Should A Sensible Person Support Buhari? by dlondonbadboy: 4:53pm On Feb 16, 2018
Only mad people support Buhari...very mad people!!

5 Likes

Re: Why Should A Sensible Person Support Buhari? by lordkush: 4:56pm On Feb 16, 2018
aolawale025:
I tire. in my place of work, they have all abandoned him, before they openly tell you sai baba now it's a diff story.

even when you tease them, with saibaba they re just blank,
in thier minds they re not buhari supporters anymore

2 Likes

Re: Why Should A Sensible Person Support Buhari? by lordkush: 4:58pm On Feb 16, 2018
aolawale025:
selfish, self centerd people like elrufai

4 Likes

Re: Why Should A Sensible Person Support Buhari? by conductorL3: 4:59pm On Feb 16, 2018
Only people like this support Buhari grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Should A Sensible Person Support Buhari? by dat9jaguy(m): 5:13pm On Feb 16, 2018
lordkush:
Buhari has been shrouded in activities unbecoming of a saint sai baba like him, just now I read he commissioned something the previous Govt commissioned. In that thread I looked left nd Right, I did not see sarrki, hungerbad, oduastates, seunmsg, and other pro saibaba posters, are they tired ?, has Buhari finally disappointed them? These people I know they supported Buhari not because they where paid, but by what I would term a patriotic mistake. They thought Buhari will correct the anomalies of Nigeria. But they where wrong. Buhari has dragged old useless pdp elements to his side. The same people that where looting left right center in pdp are now his wing fellows flocking together with him. I saw elrufai nearly lying dowwn to shake buhari's hand, such sycophancy

I urge all meaning Nigerians to stand and chase Buhari to daura let it be know that once a president messes up nothing will save him. Not tinubu, not kalu, not elrufai, once you act like a fool while you're president you go back to otuoke, daura or wherever you come from.

Meanwhile I urge omoluabis to stop defending buhari's ineptitude
Only paid people like ngene,and the rest of her/his friends. Should defend corrupt people like buhari, assuming they can keep up with the defence,

I salute all well meaning Nigerians

Cc Lordkush

I support Buhari 100%.
If you don't like my PERSONAL choice,go and die or better still hug transformer.

Sai Buhari till 2023.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Should A Sensible Person Support Buhari? by buhariguy(m): 5:15pm On Feb 16, 2018
I don't know why only idiotic pigs of Biafra hate buhari, or is it only idiotic pigs of Biafra that are corrupt?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Should A Sensible Person Support Buhari? by muykem: 5:17pm On Feb 16, 2018
Only IPOB did not support Buhari and 5% is not relevant.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Should A Sensible Person Support Buhari? by Lipscomb(m): 5:21pm On Feb 16, 2018
Well since nairaland don't charge money per post?feel free to spew rubbish .buhari is the best president Nigeria never had.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Should A Sensible Person Support Buhari? by lordkush: 5:24pm On Feb 16, 2018
dat9jaguy:

I support Buhari 100%.
If you don't like my PERSONAL choice,go and die or better still hug transformer.

Sai Buhari till 2023.
list 1 tin buhari has done in ur state

1 Like

Re: Why Should A Sensible Person Support Buhari? by lordkush: 5:26pm On Feb 16, 2018
muykem:
Only IPOB did not support Buhari and 5% is not relevant.
stupid statement soyinka said buhari is comatose, I guess he is ipob.

senselessness is common among buhari supporters

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Should A Sensible Person Support Buhari? by lordkush: 5:30pm On Feb 16, 2018
Lipscomb:
Well since nairaland don't charge money per post?feel free to spew rubbish .buhari is the best president Nigeria never had.
buhari claimed he didn't know his misisters

such clueless person.

2 Likes

Re: Why Should A Sensible Person Support Buhari? by Lipscomb(m): 5:39pm On Feb 16, 2018
And so must he know everyone before he can deliver dividend of democracy?
lordkush:
buhari claimed he didn't know his misisters

such clueless person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Should A Sensible Person Support Buhari? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 16, 2018
we will support him even in death. the suffering must continue, till Nigeria sperate.....

nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Why Should A Sensible Person Support Buhari? by Shawnnn01: 5:58pm On Feb 16, 2018
buhariguy:
I don't know why only idiotic pigs of Biafra hate buhari, or is it only idiotic pigs of Biafra that are corrupt?
When you have a tribe filled, baptised, born n breed with, live their life filled with hate, you should not expect anything different.

Igbos right from inception have always loathed Nigeria because every other tribe have proven wiser to them when it comes to grabbing power n sharing the national wealth. This was why their forefathers went to war when they could not put their brain to work to attain power.

This is also the reason Igbo instigated the first coup in a prosperous Nigeria just because both the Hause n Yoruba have been supreme n are way out of their reasoning capability.

Kanu was on the verge of throwing Nigeria into turmoil again because they could not retain power, thank God for Buhari dealt with the lunatic decisively. Buhari might not be perfect n might even be a thief like Igbo claims but I know Buhari will never declare that stealing is not corruption.

That is exactly what Igbo stands for in Nigeria, anything that will ruin or hurt Nigeria. Can you see how shameless Abaribe is when it comes to anything against Nigeria ? Every Igbo that hate my country Nigeria should know that Nigerians hates you in triple folds. It shall not be well with all of you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Should A Sensible Person Support Buhari? by lordkush: 6:29pm On Feb 16, 2018
Lipscomb:
And so must he know everyone before he can deliver dividend of democracy?
it took him 6 months to appoint them. his excuse was he wanted people he knows
Re: Why Should A Sensible Person Support Buhari? by Ayor93(m): 6:41pm On Feb 16, 2018
it's not about hating Buhari as a person, but as a leader, it's just irritating when you see guys supporting him

He hasn't even done anything differently, no single initiative, Ordinary management of the economy, he cannot do. Then why should he be allowed for another term, when he has nothing to lose, either he perform or not.

Think of this guys, Think
Re: Why Should A Sensible Person Support Buhari? by anibirelawal(m): 6:50pm On Feb 16, 2018
All i can say is that....

PMB till 2023 if GOD WILL.!

3 Likes

Re: Why Should A Sensible Person Support Buhari? by dat9jaguy(m): 9:32pm On Feb 16, 2018
lordkush:

Since when do i have to explain my choices to you.
If you can't open your eyes and senses to see the good work he is doing,then who am i to convince you.

Guy shift abeg make i enjoy PMB time.

Say BUHARI till 2023{heaters go and die).

3 Likes

Re: Why Should A Sensible Person Support Buhari? by lordkush: 9:47pm On Feb 16, 2018
dat9jaguy:

Since when do i have to explain my choices to you.
If you can't open your eyes and senses to see the good work he is doing,then who am i to convince you.

Guy shift abeg make i enjoy PMB time.

Say BUHARI till 2023{heaters go and die).
I wonder what zombies are seeing? all I'm seeing is fulani herdsmen killing people. buhari shielding curropt people, even people he has accused he can't even jail them.

may God rule ur life the way bubu has ruled benue state and Nigeria at large

3 Likes

Re: Why Should A Sensible Person Support Buhari? by dat9jaguy(m): 10:03pm On Feb 16, 2018
lordkush:
I wonder what zombies are seeing? all I'm seeing is fulani herdsmen killing people. buhari shielding curropt people, even people he has accused he can't even jail them.

may God rule ur life the way bubu has ruled benue state and Nigeria at large

A big AMEN to your prayer.
May God also rule your life the way GEJ and PDP ruled Nigeria,
say Amen to that prayer.

Remember say na my personal choice na him u dey carry for head so o.

2 Likes

Re: Why Should A Sensible Person Support Buhari? by ANIOMADEI2018: 11:49pm On Feb 16, 2018
lordkush:

*The govt of Yaradua/GEJ budgeted N63billion to construct Abuja Airport runaway. But the mind-boggling price was discarded by Buhari. He eventually spent N5.8billion to do it.
* Before Buhari JAMB remitted N50 million into government's coffer since its inception but Buhari made a whopping N7. 8 billion in a year. (check Vanguard Newspaper 12th Dec 2017)
*Customs generate N1 trillion in 2017... First ever in the history of Nigeria. ( Read Premium Times, 21st Dec 2017)
*The external foreign reserves moves to $40.1 billion despite the poor sales of crude oil. He met $29.6 billion despite the $120 sales of crude oil, the highest ever.
*FIRS generated N2.11 trillion in 6 months. This is first in the history of Nigeria. (Read Leadership newspaper 28th April 2017)
*Buhari requested for $1 billion to fight Boko Haram while his predecessor's spent N4. 1trillion ($30 billion)
*Nigeria's image international was lurid but it's relatively better now. Harassment at the foreign airports has indeed reduced drastically.
*Our soldiers were a mockery as some ran to Cameroon barefooted to evade Boko Haram's terror. Today our soldiers are chasing the terrorists into hideouts instead.
*How about Nigeria producing 80% of rice here in Nigeria as against 90% imported rice previously.
.... All these at $45 per barrel(thank God it's a bit better now)

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Emir: Fani-kayode Accuses Tinubu, Osinbajo, Aregbosola Over Oba's Action / Chief Sir Felix Idiga (JAFAC), President, Jafac Group And Cofounder, The Jafac F / ‘stop Dancing’ – Former Anambra State Governor, Peter Obi Pleads With Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.