Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Girl Kicks Boyfriend Outon Val’s Dayafter Heclaimed Snakeswallowed Her Val'sgift - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Kicks Boyfriend Outon Val’s Dayafter Heclaimed Snakeswallowed Her Val'sgift (645 Views)

My Wife Kicks Me Six Times At Midnight, What Does It Mean? / Guys, 10 Inexpensive Things You Should Do To Make A Perfect Val's Day / Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Kicks Boyfriend Outon Val’s Dayafter Heclaimed Snakeswallowed Her Val'sgift by massmediang: 9:37pm On Feb 16, 2018
Nonsense Joke! Slay Queen Kicks Boyfriend Out on Val’s Day After He Claimed Snake Swallowed the Gift He Bought for Her
This Snake Banker joke is now being taken too far by some guys. A lady identified as Kosiso has taken to facebook to narrate how she kicked her boyfriend out on valentine’s day after he came to her empty-handed and claimed a strange snake swallowed the expensive gift he had bought for her. The girl seemed not to have time for jokes and kicked out the boy into the cold and lonely night. Na wa O! See what she wrote;

Come see me see wahala oh, had to kick bae out on Valentine’s night. man came to me empty handed, like with nothing nothing o. Told me snake swallowed the vals gift he bought for me, like who be mumu? I sent his sorry self out joor. No time for story for the gods. Like what does that mean sef
http://massmediang.com/nonsense-joke-slay-queen-kicks-boyfriend-out-on-vals-day-after-he-claimed-snake-swallowed-the-gift-he-bought-for-her/

Re: Girl Kicks Boyfriend Outon Val’s Dayafter Heclaimed Snakeswallowed Her Val'sgift by MackBrooklyn: 9:39pm On Feb 16, 2018
grin
Re: Girl Kicks Boyfriend Outon Val’s Dayafter Heclaimed Snakeswallowed Her Val'sgift by vchykp(m): 10:03pm On Feb 16, 2018
everyone wants to trend
Re: Girl Kicks Boyfriend Outon Val’s Dayafter Heclaimed Snakeswallowed Her Val'sgift by dukeprince50: 8:06am On Feb 17, 2018
im even thinking of withdrawing all my money from diamond bank, i don't want to hear stories, if snake can swallow 36m, what is N1,500

1 Like

Re: Girl Kicks Boyfriend Outon Val’s Dayafter Heclaimed Snakeswallowed Her Val'sgift by donstan18: 8:58am On Feb 17, 2018
What did you as a woman do to show him how much you love him on that Valentine day?

1 Like

Re: Girl Kicks Boyfriend Outon Val’s Dayafter Heclaimed Snakeswallowed Her Val'sgift by Olifiz(m): 9:53am On Feb 17, 2018
donstan18:
What did you as a woman do to show him how much you love him on that Valentine day?

Abi o. Relationship these days, once u ask a girl out automatically the guy becomes a deptor.

(1) (Reply)

3 Sets Of People You Should Keep Closer Than Your Friends! / What To Do When Someone Wants Your Man. / Man Reveals How A Guy He Helped Pay Fees Just Dashed Him 2plot Of Land Yrs After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.