Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,918 members, 7,952,687 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:11 PM

Yoruba Female Libya Returnee Dies In River State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Female Libya Returnee Dies In River State (2034 Views)

Lagos Returnee Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina / Suspected SARS Operative Shoots PDP Agent At Collation Center In River State / Libya Returnee Rejects Obaseki’s Monthly Stipend; Libya Best Place To Work (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Female Libya Returnee Dies In River State by kettykings: 12:12am On Feb 17, 2018
One of the females recently evacuated from Libya, Miss Towabola Adebayo, is dead. She died on Wednesday after two days of medical treatment at University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital (UPTH).

Mr Sani Datti, the Head of Media and Public Relations, National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA), said on Friday in Abuja that the 32- years-old returnee hailed from Ogun State.

He stated that she was among the 5th Batch of returnees from Libya on board Medview Airline that arrived in Port Harcourt on Monday night. “She arrived sick and was immediately taken in a waiting NEMA Ambulance to University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital where she was admitted. “She was treated of vomiting, general weakness of the body, abdominal pains and associated illness. “She unfortunately died early on Wednesday, Feb. 15, 2018, two days after admission in hospital.” Datti noted that contacts had been established with her parents and arrangements were being made to convey her remains home.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/02/female-libya-returnee-dies/
Re: Yoruba Female Libya Returnee Dies In River State by Nobody: 12:24am On Feb 17, 2018
sorry ooo stay In ur country una no go gree
Re: Yoruba Female Libya Returnee Dies In River State by Snoup6(m): 12:24am On Feb 17, 2018
na wo o...may her beautiful soul rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Female Libya Returnee Dies In River State by subtlemee(f): 12:39am On Feb 17, 2018
So sad.....if only this country was better she wouldn't have gone out seeking greener pastures only to die in the process

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Female Libya Returnee Dies In River State by benben1000: 12:46am On Feb 17, 2018
Afonjas have been insulting those that returned. Even one mod made a post asking the government to send them out of the airport they are staying with only 2000 naira. He thinks it's only SE and SS there, not knowing that over 15% are yorubaas.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yoruba Female Libya Returnee Dies In River State by FarahAideed: 12:50am On Feb 17, 2018
We need to learn how to fight to take over our country from bad people like Buhari instead of running away
Re: Yoruba Female Libya Returnee Dies In River State by ZZ22: 12:51am On Feb 17, 2018
RIP Miss Towabola Adebayo, I pray God gives the family the heart to bear this loss and give them reasons to smile again. Amen
Re: Yoruba Female Libya Returnee Dies In River State by DocHMD: 1:24am On Feb 17, 2018
What a pity! I thought her fellow yolobar citizens said Dumbohari will make zoogeria like America in 6months so people like her can't run away from the zoo.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Female Libya Returnee Dies In River State by KanwuliaExtra: 2:28am On Feb 17, 2018
So Yoruba girls are in Libya too? shocked

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Female Libya Returnee Dies In River State by produce(m): 2:29am On Feb 17, 2018
DocHMD:
What a pity! I thought her fellow yolobar citizens said Dumbohari will make zoogeria like America in 6months so people like her can't run away from the zoo.

DocHMD sir kindly read the rubbish you wrote & give me a feedback

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Female Libya Returnee Dies In River State by Nobody: 4:57am On Feb 17, 2018
What is afonja returnee doing in PH, don't they have governors in afonjaland anymore?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Female Libya Returnee Dies In River State by debolayinka(m): 6:11am On Feb 17, 2018
People have never been this fed up with the country.
Not even in Abacha's time.
Re: Yoruba Female Libya Returnee Dies In River State by femi4: 6:45am On Feb 17, 2018
subtlemee:
So sad.....if only this country was better she wouldn't have gone out seeking greener pastures only to die in the process
Wrong! If only she believed in Nigeria, she would have stayed and contributed her quota
Re: Yoruba Female Libya Returnee Dies In River State by Nobody: 6:48am On Feb 17, 2018
FarahAideed:
We need to learn how to fight to take over our country from bad people like Buhari instead of running away
so buhari is the one that sent them?
Re: Yoruba Female Libya Returnee Dies In River State by ihitenansa: 6:53am On Feb 17, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
So Yoruba girls are in Libya too? shocked
wella

they populate italy too

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Female Libya Returnee Dies In River State by ihitenansa: 6:54am On Feb 17, 2018
abdelrahman:
so buhari is the one that sent them?
u have a brain at all?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Female Libya Returnee Dies In River State by Pat081: 7:32am On Feb 17, 2018
FarahAideed:
Wu will be in front Look at ur back n u will c dat u re 0.Y.0 u re
Re: Yoruba Female Libya Returnee Dies In River State by Pat081: 7:34am On Feb 17, 2018
DocHMD:
u hv dead brain
Re: Yoruba Female Libya Returnee Dies In River State by Nobody: 7:35am On Feb 17, 2018
ihitenansa:
i don't have brain
i seeee!
Re: Yoruba Female Libya Returnee Dies In River State by Biety: 7:48am On Feb 17, 2018
OSU people now rejoicing over the death of a young girl because she was a yoruba.
These people are animals i swear.
Shame on every OSU outcast rejoicing over this news.
People will rejoice over your calamity.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Female Libya Returnee Dies In River State by shallysgirl: 8:06am On Feb 17, 2018
Biety:
OSU people now rejoicing over the death of a young girl because she was a yoruba.
Nobody is rejoicing. All the comments you see here are base on your own afonja skullminers'previous comments.
Take am easy.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Female Libya Returnee Dies In River State by Odkosh: 8:32am On Feb 17, 2018
shallysgirl:
Nobody is rejoicing. All the comments you see here are base on your own afonja skullminers'previous comments.
Take am easy.
Oponu, pained soul.

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Female Libya Returnee Dies In River State by Biety: 8:47am On Feb 17, 2018
Odkosh:
Oponu, pained soul.
thank you for reminding me his/her name.
I don't just understand why OSUs like bad news. But when one of them fall victm they'll expect everybody to show them sympathy.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Female Libya Returnee Dies In River State by Biety: 8:50am On Feb 17, 2018
shallysgirl:
Take am easy.

you OSU people should continue to rejoice over every bad occurence, what you sow is what you'll reap.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Female Libya Returnee Dies In River State by overall90: 8:58am On Feb 17, 2018
Biety:

you OSU people should continue to rejoice over every bad occurence, what you sow is what you'll reap.

I was expecting you to refute the allegation that the comments were based on previous comments by a section of the country but you didn't.why?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Female Libya Returnee Dies In River State by Biety: 9:16am On Feb 17, 2018
overall90:

I was expecting you to refute the allegation that the comments were based on previous comments by a section of the country but you didn't.why?
Yorubas will never troll ibos on this kind of circumstance.
Are you also in support of threads like this?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Female Libya Returnee Dies In River State by Guestlander: 9:48am On Feb 17, 2018
“She was treated of vomiting, general weakness of the body, abdominal pains and associated illness. “

Basically, they didn't know what killed her.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Female Libya Returnee Dies In River State by Guestlander: 9:48am On Feb 17, 2018
Osu baboons are here to rejoice as expected.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Female Libya Returnee Dies In River State by shallysgirl: 3:06pm On Feb 17, 2018
Biety:

Your cup of tea. We are all in this hell Nigeria together. tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Female Libya Returnee Dies In River State by anibirelawal(m): 3:29pm On Feb 17, 2018
Biety:

Na turn by turn.
Re: Yoruba Female Libya Returnee Dies In River State by IgboticGirl(f): 4:09pm On Feb 17, 2018
benben1000:
Afonjas have been insulting those that returned. Even one mod made a post asking the government to send them out of the airport they are staying with only 2000 naira. He thinks it's only SE and SS there, not knowing that over 15% are yorubaas.

U are stupid dont add south east into this nonsense fool
Re: Yoruba Female Libya Returnee Dies In River State by AnambraDota: 5:21pm On Feb 17, 2018
I know it must a woman, I respect yoruba women, they are hardworking, adventurous and ambitious.
Their men are contented with 6 yards of Ankara and a bowl of Amara ati ewedu.

Quote me and argue with your father

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pdp Vs Pdp. Lives Lost, Scores Maimed For Ordinary Primary Election (pic) / Wike Always Comisioning Either Less Than 2km Road Or Road Done By His Predecesor / Akeju, The Chief Election Rigger, Is Back In Osun*****

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.