Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Pregnant Woman Dies After Her Pastor Told Her Not To Go For C-Section - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnant Woman Dies After Her Pastor Told Her Not To Go For C-Section (32858 Views)

Natural Birth Or C-Section For Twins? / Lady Accuses Hospitals Of Turning C-section To A Profit Making Venture / Pregnant Woman In Need Of Emergency C-section Turned Away By Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Her Pastor Told Her Not To Go For C-Section by dingbang(m): 9:16am On Feb 17, 2018
Listen to daddy freeze, they won't..

Free the sheeple

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Her Pastor Told Her Not To Go For C-Section by Dottore: 9:16am On Feb 17, 2018
See one if the many things religion can do in this country
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Her Pastor Told Her Not To Go For C-Section by akeentech(m): 9:17am On Feb 17, 2018
MAY HER SOUL REST IN HELL

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Her Pastor Told Her Not To Go For C-Section by stephen109(m): 9:17am On Feb 17, 2018
MY PEOPLE LACK COMMON SENSE SAID THE LORD....

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Her Pastor Told Her Not To Go For C-Section by mema900: 9:17am On Feb 17, 2018
Shey unah de see now

If oga freez react now them go call am chemical

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Her Pastor Told Her Not To Go For C-Section by soonest(f): 9:17am On Feb 17, 2018
Asowari:
good 4 her if am her husband I won't even buried her dead body

What a mean thing to say.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Her Pastor Told Her Not To Go For C-Section by Sheunma: 9:18am On Feb 17, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Where her hubby de when the pastor de deceive the woman undecided
who is a hubby in the presence of MOG angry

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Her Pastor Told Her Not To Go For C-Section by ShadowFighter: 9:18am On Feb 17, 2018
Even the bible says, ''Faith without work is dead''.
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Her Pastor Told Her Not To Go For C-Section by menxer: 9:18am On Feb 17, 2018
This is the result of confusing religion with spirituality. If the pastor or the lady had any spiritual discernment, they would had known the wisdom to perform CS, if and when the need arises, is from God to save lives.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Her Pastor Told Her Not To Go For C-Section by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 17, 2018
Christianity in Nigeria is just something else

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Her Pastor Told Her Not To Go For C-Section by easiest(m): 9:19am On Feb 17, 2018
Upon a story like this many gullible will still carry there Bible tomorrow Sunday and go church.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Her Pastor Told Her Not To Go For C-Section by wirinet(m): 9:19am On Feb 17, 2018
Bhelamblog:
This is completely Heartbreaking, I Pregnant woman has died because she heed to her pastor's words, who ordered her not to go for C-Section..
For starters, the Doctors told the woman that her baby was on the wrong side of the womb, and so for that he strongly adviced her to go for C-section, But she told him she needed to confirm from her pastor , The Pastor prayed, and told her that she should never try a C-section, Because it is for Non-Christian, that she must give birth like the Hebrew Woman.. But sadly she lost her life, and the baby too.. so sad, her cousin shared the heartbreaking new on SM.

Read below!

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/02/heartbreaking-pregnant-woman-dies-after.html

The bolded red quote is a sad commentary on the state of our medical profession and in fact all professionals in Nigeria. A doctor advising patients to seek medical advise from a pastor has zero medical knowledge. The Doctor's license should be withdrawn.
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Her Pastor Told Her Not To Go For C-Section by Namzy(m): 9:19am On Feb 17, 2018
A daily occurrence
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Her Pastor Told Her Not To Go For C-Section by Lilimax(f): 9:19am On Feb 17, 2018
Nwodosis:
If married women can obey their husbands as they obey their pastors, the joy in every marriage will be fulfilled!
So true my brother.
After God, the next person in any married woman's life is her hubby except she doesn't know the reason for marriage.
You must not place your pastor before your husband embarassed

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Her Pastor Told Her Not To Go For C-Section by dmbb: 9:20am On Feb 17, 2018
poster wahala
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Her Pastor Told Her Not To Go For C-Section by Quality20(m): 9:20am On Feb 17, 2018
d pastor tried na.
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Her Pastor Told Her Not To Go For C-Section by Sheunma: 9:21am On Feb 17, 2018
wirinet:

The bolded red quote is a sad commentary on the state of our medical profession and in fact all professionals in Nigeria. A doctor advising patients to seek medical advise from a pastor has zero medical knowledge. The Doctor's license should be withdrawn.
you sure you can read? Now read the bolded again

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Her Pastor Told Her Not To Go For C-Section by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 17, 2018
soonest:

What a mean thing to say.
well she is a dumb woman, her dumbness has cause her, her death
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Her Pastor Told Her Not To Go For C-Section by menxer: 9:21am On Feb 17, 2018
ShadowFighter:
Even the bible says, ''Faith without work is dead''.

And she put her faith in her pastor to work, and the result is why we are here to read of her good works.
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Her Pastor Told Her Not To Go For C-Section by overall90: 9:22am On Feb 17, 2018
Please ladies and gentlemen,and pastors inclusive,there is no type of delivery called Hebrew women delivery.
in the portion of the bible,the midwives were still attending to and delivering the women but have to devise a cover up story in order to save the Hebrew babies and also not incur pharaoh's wrath.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Her Pastor Told Her Not To Go For C-Section by Briteiyobo1(m): 9:22am On Feb 17, 2018
At times it seems common sense is not common, firstly I will blame the husband why on earth will you allow the pastor to be the one who will decide, you are the man for Christ sake. Pls the so called pastor should be identified and arrested before he send other women to early grave. This is why I will continue to respect Freez, we should try as much as possible to think outside the box on issues like this. RIP to the dead.
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Her Pastor Told Her Not To Go For C-Section by KardinalZik(m): 9:22am On Feb 17, 2018
People should know that there's a great difference between spirituality and professionalism.

THERE IS A CLEAR BOUNDARY!!!

Heed your pastor when you're in Church,
Heed your teacher when you're in a class,
Heed your doctor when you're in the hospital,
Heed the judge when you're in the court,
...et cetera.

But the problem is that pastors always try hard to unjustly cross their boundaries.

If the woman had given birth successfully now, the pastor would've been feeling himself right now.

Someone once said: "religious fundamentalism will one day be treated as a mental illness".

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Her Pastor Told Her Not To Go For C-Section by jauntty: 9:23am On Feb 17, 2018
Just like a patient of mine got blind after refusing glaucoma treatment....

He kept saying I CANNOT BE BLIND

#Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Her Pastor Told Her Not To Go For C-Section by kinibigdeal(m): 9:23am On Feb 17, 2018
QuietHammer:

I seriously hope this post is sarcastic.

The stupid pastor should be undressed, flogged, then drawn and quartered by four wild horses. What a fool!

Sure am only being sarcastic
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Her Pastor Told Her Not To Go For C-Section by ShadowFighter: 9:23am On Feb 17, 2018
menxer:

And she put her faith in her pastor to work, and the result is why we are here to read of her good works.

You misunderstand, my friend.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Her Pastor Told Her Not To Go For C-Section by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 17, 2018
Too bad.
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Her Pastor Told Her Not To Go For C-Section by ContentedK: 9:25am On Feb 17, 2018
Asowari:
good 4 her if am her husband I won't even buried her dead body
are you human atall?... hardship and poverty caused by your glorified shithole has really dealt with your mentality

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Her Pastor Told Her Not To Go For C-Section by hopefulLandlord: 9:25am On Feb 17, 2018
wirinet:

eh? it wasn't the doctor that told her, she was the one that told the doctor or am I reading the highlighted red part wrong
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Her Pastor Told Her Not To Go For C-Section by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 17, 2018
That is why this God should be known on a personal level not on a pastor sight. The pastor is not to blame. He gave his opinion based on his beliefs. The doctors gave their opinion based on their research and observation but the decision was purely.
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Her Pastor Told Her Not To Go For C-Section by Suko110(m): 9:26am On Feb 17, 2018
Poor innocent woman. #FreeTheSheeplie#
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Her Pastor Told Her Not To Go For C-Section by excel101(m): 9:26am On Feb 17, 2018
If C-Section is for non Christian, then she would have delivered her child @ home.. The reason i expected the pastor to give for not wanting her do C-Section was that after praying, he heard from God that she should not go under under the knife, Shikenah. This Hebrew women he talked about deliver their babies @ home. Can he allow his wife to do same.
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Her Pastor Told Her Not To Go For C-Section by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 17, 2018
ContentedK:
are you human atall?... hardship and poverty caused by your glorified shithole has really dealt with your mentality
shutup grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ijeoma Akunyili Appointed Chief Medical Officer By Jersey City Medical Center US / I Have A Fibroid: What Do I Do? / Hawker Spotted Refilling Her Bottled Water With Unsafe Water (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.