Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,107 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Breakup? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Breakup? (48068 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim And VJ Adams Wedding Photoshoot Causes Stir On Social Media / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Breakup? by zeeman123(m): 11:17am On Feb 17, 2018
her backside is too much for him......
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Breakup? by naksjude(m): 11:17am On Feb 17, 2018
At least social media go rest small ....no no buttgrabbing, kissing news again.. Hallelujah
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Breakup? by mccoy47(m): 11:17am On Feb 17, 2018
Guy man don chop tire cheesy
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Breakup? by lexy2014: 11:18am On Feb 17, 2018
Skepticus:
Of what relevance is their relationship issues to you?

Fools always creating problems where there is no one.
well na d couple de sample their selves up and down on d internet. If they kept their r/ships 2 themselves, we won't b here right now. But no matter what happens, d guy no loose

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Breakup? by ednut1(m): 11:18am On Feb 17, 2018
Bloggers no go kill person with poo
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Breakup? by autonomous22: 11:24am On Feb 17, 2018
Barca will spell Chelsea with goals by next week... can't Wait
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Breakup? by Culin(f): 11:24am On Feb 17, 2018
cry too bad. They looked cute together. But I guess it's more than looking cute together.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Breakup? by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 17, 2018
the dude has nothing to lose!
..unto the next one!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Breakup? by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 17, 2018
Nizguy:
I pray let it be true so I can take over...street take over grin
Hahahahahahaha, the street is strict grin.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Breakup? by Vado(m): 11:33am On Feb 17, 2018
12345baba:
First of all,Who is Mandy?

Good question. Who tf is Mandy and why should we take her seriously? undecided
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Breakup? by guiddoti: 11:38am On Feb 17, 2018
Emily22:
Carry another person matter for head....
ayam tiyah for these people... " we are digging...." Just imagine the last paragraph.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Breakup? by Emily22(m): 11:50am On Feb 17, 2018
guiddoti:
ayam tiyah for these people... " we are digging...." Just imagine the last paragraph.

I wonder wetin dem dey look for.... smiley

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Breakup? by shineeye1: 11:51am On Feb 17, 2018
What are celebrity hook ups for ?
For fun and break ups!
Very wayward lifestyle.
Not for responsible folks.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Breakup? by justy15: 11:52am On Feb 17, 2018
Juliet n I are meant to be with each other, iceberg slim was only there to promote his carrier. I want my Juliet now
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Breakup? by tripin(m): 12:03pm On Feb 17, 2018
celeb marriage, z a normal tin break up 2 make up
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Breakup? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 17, 2018
Thanks God. Sending my cv to her right away.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Breakup? by Bullhari007(m): 12:08pm On Feb 17, 2018
after God fear Yoruba demons... they are career killers
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Breakup? by lookingfly: 12:48pm On Feb 17, 2018
So after choping the gals puna alround, he finally dumps her..... I've always had the feeling that guy was only eating free food grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Breakup? by aalangel(f): 12:53pm On Feb 17, 2018
Mandynews:
[sub][/sub]Last year, Ghanaian actress Juliet Ibrahim and her boyfriend Iceberg Slim were on Joy FM and Juliet Ibrahim made some ridiculous statement.
According to Juliet Ibrahim, Ghanaians will never forgive Iceberg Slim if he breaks her heart because every Ghanaian wants to see their relationship succeed.

Well, it appears Juliet Ibrahim has rather pull the plug on the Nigerian rapper. Rumor has it that they have gone their separate ways.

Mandynews.com has been monitoring the activities of both Iceberg Slim and Juliet Ibrahim on social media and it leaves little to be impressed about the supercharged affair that used to exist between the two celebrities

Unlike Juliet Ibrahim who was always flaunting her boyfriend on social media, she has never put up a single photo of herself and her boyfriend ever since we entered 2018. Not even one except pictures for promotional campaigns (I mean, endorsement posts for Oros fragrance; 6 days ago).

Wednesday being a Valentine’s Day, one would have thought Juliet Ibrahim who is so romantic when it comes to showing affection would have shut the rumors by putting up some sort of romantic post for her Iceberg Slim, but Zero romantic words were heard from her.

Even though Iceberg Slim uploaded a photo of Juliet Ibrahim and showered his lover on her, Juliet Ibrahim ignored him and acted like he doesn’t exist.

Hell, she even uploaded a promotional photo on her Instagram page without bothering to check Iceberg Slim out.

Others, especially Nigerians are alleging probably Iceberg Slim paid for publicity from Juliet Ibrahim and the service has ended.

We are digging and will update you on any new development. Stay With Us.

http://mandynews.com/2018/02/17/actress-juliet-ibrahim-and-boyfriend-iceberg-slim-breakup/

Monitoring spirits....so a relationship can't have hiccups?? Mtchewwwww...
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Breakup? by RexTramadol1: 12:57pm On Feb 17, 2018
I pray it is true
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Breakup? by Ceasardgreat(m): 1:20pm On Feb 17, 2018
Is it not better listening to Olamides-Wo than clicking on this thread..

Oya click like if you're a fan of Olamides-Wo!! grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Breakup? by Nizguy(m): 1:48pm On Feb 17, 2018
Chikita66:
Hahahahahahaha, the street is strict grin.

Obviously but I will break the rule, u wot am capable of soing grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Breakup? by Nizguy(m): 1:51pm On Feb 17, 2018
hostine316:

Who are you praying to? God won't answer such a prayer.

Not praying to God but to nature of "walk out, another walk in" grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Breakup? by miller009(m): 2:36pm On Feb 17, 2018
at least our ears and eyes go rest now
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Breakup? by Maria100(f): 4:38pm On Feb 17, 2018
NaijaMutant:
I ain't jealous o

But we know that all this sensational celebrity relationships don't last.

Now, another nigga will start grabbing same butt undecided
grin grin grin, her butt will rest now..........faecbook group/page for sale...1.430,510 Group Members, 26511 Page Likes....check my profile
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Breakup? by Topestbilly(m): 5:26pm On Feb 17, 2018
stainless239:

The topic has made it to front page, you can now comment ma.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Breakup? by Iceberg3: 6:24pm On Feb 17, 2018
Hmmm..someone tell her the real Iceberg is here cool cool cool
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Breakup? by bizhop01: 8:20pm On Feb 17, 2018
Chop the big watery pussy finish clean mouth.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Weeps As She Completes Thesis At Oxford University / Olu Jacobs Watches As His Wife, Joke Silva Feeds Their Grandchild / Laura Ikeji Bares Cleavage In Thigh-revealing Suit Gown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.