Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,494 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

We Met With President Buhari To Console Him, Not On 2019 - APC Governors - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Met With President Buhari To Console Him, Not On 2019 - APC Governors (17410 Views)

Why We Met Sowore — Garba Shehu / We Met Akpabio 20 Times To Stop His Defection- Enoidem / Ambode: Tinubu Burst Into Tears At Meeting With Buhari & APC Governors- Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Met With President Buhari To Console Him, Not On 2019 - APC Governors by Stevengerd(m): 4:44pm On Feb 17, 2018
Iseoluwani:
Thought Yusuf don't die

Make he die quick quick
I hope you wish yourself the same?
Re: We Met With President Buhari To Console Him, Not On 2019 - APC Governors by Awoleesu(m): 5:04pm On Feb 17, 2018
Ah! Yusuf! Yeepa! But when did this happen? Condolence Mr, President... Condolence!

*For those who want to rush @telling me to read before I comment, I say Falana gbo tie!
Re: We Met With President Buhari To Console Him, Not On 2019 - APC Governors by Peterpanny: 5:23pm On Feb 17, 2018
mrsfavour:
laugh wan kill me here
just one bomb dear just one bomb and half of nigeria problem will just vanish.
Re: We Met With President Buhari To Console Him, Not On 2019 - APC Governors by uzohrome(m): 5:27pm On Feb 17, 2018
Just look at them, science students
Re: We Met With President Buhari To Console Him, Not On 2019 - APC Governors by Fourwinds: 5:29pm On Feb 17, 2018
useless governors
Re: We Met With President Buhari To Console Him, Not On 2019 - APC Governors by LZAA: 5:38pm On Feb 17, 2018

Re: We Met With President Buhari To Console Him, Not On 2019 - APC Governors by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 17, 2018
Brood of Vipers.
Re: We Met With President Buhari To Console Him, Not On 2019 - APC Governors by Crusader1: 6:17pm On Feb 17, 2018
This is pure madness, did President really go to Katsina to mourn his dead relatives, we beg not to be taken to the next level.

I stand with Ortom
Re: We Met With President Buhari To Console Him, Not On 2019 - APC Governors by bs81(m): 6:36pm On Feb 17, 2018
look at these old punks. who are they fooling?
Re: We Met With President Buhari To Console Him, Not On 2019 - APC Governors by mrsfavour(f): 7:12pm On Feb 17, 2018
Peterpanny:
just one bomb dear just one bomb and half of nigeria problem will just vanish.
honestly speaking they are the ones holding Nigeria .
Re: We Met With President Buhari To Console Him, Not On 2019 - APC Governors by colby92(m): 7:35pm On Feb 17, 2018
These people can lie without stress. jeez!
Re: We Met With President Buhari To Console Him, Not On 2019 - APC Governors by Adeebiwa09(m): 8:16pm On Feb 17, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:

http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/met-buhari-console-not-2019-apc-governors/

Wait wait abeg wait do these Governors think we are morons. Wait... I can't even explain, the stupidity is cupable that all the APC Governors saw that the loss of two extended family members which we didn't even hear in the news was what took you to Daura not Abuja to console him.

ARE YOU ALL INSANE. sincerely let the world just end, APC, PDP they should all go to hell. Aba at least respect us with useful reasons for action. Imagine that one also said snake swallow money.

The Governors, their deputy, and carbinates have no human conscience or sense
Re: We Met With President Buhari To Console Him, Not On 2019 - APC Governors by Itopa10(m): 8:42pm On Feb 17, 2018
You will die before yusuf buhari. Unless God is not God.
Re: We Met With President Buhari To Console Him, Not On 2019 - APC Governors by Iseoluwani: 9:10pm On Feb 17, 2018
Stevengerd:
I hope you wish yourself the same?

Re: We Met With President Buhari To Console Him, Not On 2019 - APC Governors by thestevens: 5:18am On Feb 18, 2018
Console him on what exactly?, the lie and the shenanigans that comes with this government is just too much, some bunch of old hags taking Nigerians for fools. Get your pvc.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Travellers Abducted In Fresh Kaduna Attack / Will Tinubu Who Never Lost An Election Lose In 2023? / Two Oil Thieves Jailed In Calabar For Six Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.