Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,545 members, 7,819,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Losing The Girl You Love, Is It Really A Loss? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Losing The Girl You Love, Is It Really A Loss? (2782 Views)

What It Really Means When A Lady Uses The Word "Dear" On You. / How To Toast A Girl You Met Online???? / Don't Have Sex With A Girl You Cannot Marry As Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Losing The Girl You Love, Is It Really A Loss? by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 17, 2018
She broke up or we broke.
This the actual reason for the break up. We have been together like seriously together for four years now with marriage on mind. She just round up her ND last year December and am in my five hundred level. (FYB). Before last year December break she just started behaving Strange, things like ; my love, sweet, stopped. no phone calls from her, she wait for me to chat her on whatsapp then she delay to reply.then suddenly out of nowhere she chatted me she wants to break up with me, at that moment of reading the chat from her my heart beats increases, beating like 80times par minutes, I couldn't eat. It's as if i fell ill self. I begged her to, so she decided that we can be friends but not lover. I still don't like the friend idea so i keep fighting for us to go back to who we were and finally we became lover again. All these happened before the xmas break. Okey, to cut the whole story short she ask for another breakup like four times but i still couldn't let her go not until this year January, after the Xmas break we talk and i finally understand am the only person inlove.
After the break up, i actually loss my sense of belongings. But i later remember that my uncle once told me that it better to marry the woman inlove with you than marrying the person I love. If she is inlove with me the marriage is more at d safer side because she will do all her best to keep the home safe.......
My advice to people out there never feel rejected losing the person you love.it's actually a gain losing the person you love then losing the person that truly love you, count it all joy. good is not good enough the best is yet to come.

6 Likes

Re: Losing The Girl You Love, Is It Really A Loss? by planetx13: 11:34am On Feb 17, 2018
a
Re: Losing The Girl You Love, Is It Really A Loss? by crismark(m): 11:41am On Feb 17, 2018
i dey come
Re: Losing The Girl You Love, Is It Really A Loss? by akeentech(m): 11:42am On Feb 17, 2018
crismark:
i dey come
I dey cum
Re: Losing The Girl You Love, Is It Really A Loss? by ejosh4(m): 2:35pm On Feb 17, 2018
Re: Losing The Girl You Love, Is It Really A Loss? by Annibel(f): 3:00pm On Feb 17, 2018
eayaaaaa stories that touch

1 Like

Re: Losing The Girl You Love, Is It Really A Loss? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 17, 2018
Words of comfort. Don't worry you will get over her, we all get over someone we love. Its normal.

2 Likes

Re: Losing The Girl You Love, Is It Really A Loss? by tensazangetsu20(m): 3:20pm On Feb 17, 2018
Oh God. Op your post reminds me of my blue pill and beta male days cheesy. Ndo eh what doesn't kill you make you stronger grin grin

1 Like

Re: Losing The Girl You Love, Is It Really A Loss? by eunisam: 3:35pm On Feb 17, 2018
I have come to understand that, love is not by force. it's better letting it flow on its own than forcing it.

1 Like

Re: Losing The Girl You Love, Is It Really A Loss? by nipora519(f): 4:52pm On Feb 17, 2018
Ur heart beating 80 times per minute is still within normal range....thought I would see like 120 and above grin

1 Like

Re: Losing The Girl You Love, Is It Really A Loss? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 17, 2018
just make money bro

1 Like

Re: Losing The Girl You Love, Is It Really A Loss? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 17, 2018
Wapkoshcom:
just make money bro
i tell tell u... She open my eyes
Re: Losing The Girl You Love, Is It Really A Loss? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 17, 2018
eunisam:
I have come to understand that, love is not by force. it's better letting it flow on its own than forcing it.
. That's right bro
Re: Losing The Girl You Love, Is It Really A Loss? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 17, 2018
Chikita66:
Words of comfort. Don't worry you will get over her, we all get over someone we love. Its normal.
tank u
Re: Losing The Girl You Love, Is It Really A Loss? by Criticize001(m): 6:47pm On Feb 17, 2018
Sorry bro, it really hurt, but I think letting go is the best.

My girl flopped sometimes when I love her with my whole heart, all I unnoticed was that she was misbehaving, later she said she want to break up, I had to tell her to go cuz of this
skyme:
But i later remember that my uncle once told me that it better to marry the woman inlove with you than marrying the person I love. If she is inlove with me the marriage is more at d safer side because she will do all her best to keep the home safe.......

She later begged me the following morning that she didn't really mean that, but I swear, I don't love her as much as before again.

Really sorry bro, time will heal
Re: Losing The Girl You Love, Is It Really A Loss? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 17, 2018
Criticize001:
Sorry bro, it really hurt, but I think letting go is the best.

My girl flopped sometimes when I love her with my whole heart, all I unnoticed was that she was misbehaving, later she said she want to break up, I had to tell her to go cuz of this

She later begged me the following morning that she didn't really mean that, but I swear, I don't love her as much as before again.
Tnk
Really sorry bro, time will heal
.. Tnk u am grateful for d contribution.... She dy do mor come back nw but mehn beat me once it ur fault beat me twice it my fault.. I don free her bt dey love stil dey der.

1 Like

Re: Losing The Girl You Love, Is It Really A Loss? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 17, 2018
i'm in the same delima right now.. Well for me i will say is a win and lose game.. I won by getting expirenced for my next relationship.

Lose in a way that i get depressed when ever i think about it. Especially when she told me not to leave her for another girl lol.. Reverse is the case now.. I can't even drink again because the highness keeps bringing the memories back.. Like is still fresh. My advice is this. Money money money.... Never get comfortable, get that money. God bless you Amaka, you really motivated me. Any time i think of you i keep pushing forward for the money. HATERS ARE MOTIVATORS.

1 Like

Re: Losing The Girl You Love, Is It Really A Loss? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 17, 2018
Wiziman:
i'm in the same delima right now.. Well for me i will say is a win and lose game.. I won by getting expirenced for my next relationship.

Lose in a way that i get depressed when ever i think about it. Especially when she told me not to leave her for another girl lol.. Reverse is the case now.. I can't even drink again because the highness keeps bringing the memories back.. Like is still fresh. My advice is this. Money money money.... Never get comfortable, get that money. God bless you Amaka, you really motivated me. Any time i think of you i keep pushing forward for the money. HATERS ARE MOTIVATORS.
bless u guy.. Money is all dat matters... With it they are always loyal and willing to dance to it music....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Losing The Girl You Love, Is It Really A Loss? by gases: 12:08am On Feb 18, 2018
skyme:
This the actual reason for the break up. We have been together like seriously together for four years now with marriage on mind. She just round up her ND last year December and am in my five hundred level. (FYB). Before last year December break she just started behaving Strange, things like ; my love, sweet, stopped. no phone calls from her, she wait for me to chat her on whatsapp then she delay to reply.then suddenly out of nowhere she chatted me she wants to break up with me, at that moment of reading the chat from her my heart beats increases, beating like 80times par minutes, I couldn't eat. It's as if i fell ill self. I begged her to, so she decided that we can be friends but not lover. I still don't like the friend idea so i keep fighting for us to go back to who we were and finally we became lover again. All these happened before the xmas break. Okey, to cut the whole story short she ask for another breakup like four times but i still couldn't let her go not until this year January, after the Xmas break we talk and i finally understand am the only person inlove.
After the break up, i actually loss my sense of belongings. But i later remember that my uncle once told me that it better to marry the woman inlove with you than marrying the person I love. If she is inlove with me the marriage is more at d safer side because she will do all her best to keep the home safe.......
My advice to people out there never feel rejected losing the person you love.it's actually a gain losing the person you love then losing the person that truly love you, count it all joy. good is not good enough the best is yet to come.

true talk

1 Like

Re: Losing The Girl You Love, Is It Really A Loss? by Cromagnon: 5:03am On Feb 18, 2018
skyme:
3.5 billion other women
Bleep her
Re: Losing The Girl You Love, Is It Really A Loss? by Nobody: 6:40am On Feb 18, 2018
Cromagnon:
3.5 billion other women Bleep her
lols
Re: Losing The Girl You Love, Is It Really A Loss? by OgahBohz: 6:41am On Feb 18, 2018
thank your stars your case is Berra ...

imagined she loved you madly as well..
buh unfortunately you couldn't get married ...

.....that was my case ....
Re: Losing The Girl You Love, Is It Really A Loss? by Nobody: 6:44am On Feb 18, 2018
tensazangetsu20:
Oh God. Op your post reminds me of my blue pill and beta male days cheesy. Ndo eh what doesn't kill you make you stronger grin grin

Red piller spotted grin MTGOW also?
Re: Losing The Girl You Love, Is It Really A Loss? by Nobody: 6:47am On Feb 18, 2018
There's no such thing as soul mate or one true love, nothing is ever meant to be, the Universe is indifferent t once that sinks in, you can easily move on with that fact.
Re: Losing The Girl You Love, Is It Really A Loss? by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:38am On Feb 18, 2018
pcguru1:

Red piller spotted grin MTGOW also?
Ywah
Re: Losing The Girl You Love, Is It Really A Loss? by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 18, 2018
OgahBohz:
thank your stars your case is Berra ...

imagined she loved you madly as well..
buh unfortunately you couldn't get married ...

.....that was my case ....
your is bad o.
Re: Losing The Girl You Love, Is It Really A Loss? by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 18, 2018
pcguru1:
There's no such thing as soul mate or one true love, nothing is ever meant to be, the Universe is indifferent t once that sinks in, you can easily move on with that fact.
.. True talk
Re: Losing The Girl You Love, Is It Really A Loss? by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 18, 2018
tensazangetsu20:

Ywah

I actually support it to some extent, too many men allowing women walk over them.
Re: Losing The Girl You Love, Is It Really A Loss? by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:03am On Feb 18, 2018
pcguru1:

I actually support it to some extent, too many men allowing women walk over them.
Especially African guys. So many are becoming sissies it's so alarming.
Re: Losing The Girl You Love, Is It Really A Loss? by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 18, 2018
Just look at them! Thinking they'll be loved once they make money. If you can't find true love now then it's a 100times harder to when money comes. Y'all should get that into your heads, and quit going about with this 'Make money and they'll be loyal' misconception. Don't misunderstanding me, I'm not in any way saying you shouldn't make money.
Re: Losing The Girl You Love, Is It Really A Loss? by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 18, 2018
kimbraa:
Just look at them! Thinking they'll be loved once they make money. If you can't find true love now then it's a 100times harder to when money comes. Y'all should get that into your heads, and quit going about with this 'Make money and they'll be loyal' misconception. Don't misunderstanding me, I'm not in any way saying you shouldn't make money.
.. Babe talk true.. Isn't love better with money?.... What we are saying here is that love from a gal is best with money.... You know better na.... We knw those that still shows love but we going for the money first to sustain and to keep her glue to us for ever.... Smiles
Re: Losing The Girl You Love, Is It Really A Loss? by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:12am On Feb 18, 2018
kimbraa:
Everyone should struggle to make money. Money gives you better options, a better life and lots of confidence.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Best Cure For Weak Erection Or Erectile Dysfunction / Dangerous Mistakes You Should Never Make During Intercourse / Chioma Deletes All Her Remaining Photos With Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.