Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Youths Pray To Ogun Deity To Punish Obasanjo, Babangida, Buhari, Diezani (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Pray To Ogun Deity To Punish Obasanjo, Babangida, Buhari, Diezani (Video) (26242 Views)

'Call Oshiomhole To Order' Okorocha Tells Buhari Over 'God Punish Obasanjo' Talk / Youths Pray For President Buhari And Nigeria In Abuja / Senators React To Obasanjo, Babangida And Abdulsalami's Meeting In Minna (2) (3) (4)

Re: Youths Pray To Ogun Deity To Punish Obasanjo, Babangida, Buhari, Diezani (Video) by Doctorfitz: 1:31pm On Feb 17, 2018
xffgh:

Wetin b this?
Re: Youths Pray To Ogun Deity To Punish Obasanjo, Babangida, Buhari, Diezani (Video) by emmalord(m): 1:31pm On Feb 17, 2018
This is just the beginning expect more, when our so called leaders loot billions of naria for selfish reasons.common electricity they fail to fixed right. grin
stephanie11:
@POLITICSNGR

PoliticsNGR has obtained a video of some youths praying to 'Ogun' deity to punish former president, Obasanjo, IBB and Buhari including a former petroleum minister, Diezani Allison Madueke.

Its unclear where the video was recorded but it is believed to be in the south-western region of the country as the youths spoke in fluent yoruba.

The video was posted online by one Wande Agunloye;

Watch it below;
https://politicsngr.com/youths-pray-ogun-deity-punish-obj-babangida-buharivideo/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vruQsz7a354

Re: Youths Pray To Ogun Deity To Punish Obasanjo, Babangida, Buhari, Diezani (Video) by ybalogs(m): 1:32pm On Feb 17, 2018
How many Nairalander believes this will have any impact on these people? I'd be really disappointed if even 1 person believes in all these false gods.
Re: Youths Pray To Ogun Deity To Punish Obasanjo, Babangida, Buhari, Diezani (Video) by BABANGBALI: 1:32pm On Feb 17, 2018
binsanni:
this are still the leaders of tomorrow, mitchew sad sad
these not this
Re: Youths Pray To Ogun Deity To Punish Obasanjo, Babangida, Buhari, Diezani (Video) by MrMcJay(m): 1:38pm On Feb 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:

Those curses would have been more potent of it came from a people who didn't abuse the concept of curses.

They swear in the morning,
Curse in the afternoon
And curse at night.

Kids postrate to curse their elders,
While elders expose their privates to curse their offsprings.

I'm so sure,
Whatever deity in charge of curses is already tired of all their swearing.

He's back!

Re: Youths Pray To Ogun Deity To Punish Obasanjo, Babangida, Buhari, Diezani (Video) by Biggaboi(m): 1:38pm On Feb 17, 2018
Youths are not smiling! undecided undecided

Re: Youths Pray To Ogun Deity To Punish Obasanjo, Babangida, Buhari, Diezani (Video) by labake1(f): 1:41pm On Feb 17, 2018
BABANGBALI:
Even labake1 dey follow dem do ase shiooooooooor

I am innocent
Re: Youths Pray To Ogun Deity To Punish Obasanjo, Babangida, Buhari, Diezani (Video) by Samboizz: 1:41pm On Feb 17, 2018
Nigerian youths with their jobless attitude again!
Visit www.nairaclan.com.ng to make cool cash now! And for more Updates!!
Re: Youths Pray To Ogun Deity To Punish Obasanjo, Babangida, Buhari, Diezani (Video) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 17, 2018
Re: Youths Pray To Ogun Deity To Punish Obasanjo, Babangida, Buhari, Diezani (Video) by BABANGBALI: 1:44pm On Feb 17, 2018
labake1:

I am innocent
alakoba obirin. Tule tule,olofofo tongue tongue tongue
Re: Youths Pray To Ogun Deity To Punish Obasanjo, Babangida, Buhari, Diezani (Video) by lordswill03: 1:45pm On Feb 17, 2018
You use satchet Kai Kai and red oil to sacrifice for your ogun, they'll just neutralize it with champagne and Hennessy plus 20 barrels of crude oil. In other words, they are better customer to ogun than yourselves
Re: Youths Pray To Ogun Deity To Punish Obasanjo, Babangida, Buhari, Diezani (Video) by labake1(f): 1:45pm On Feb 17, 2018
BABANGBALI:
alakoba obirin. Tule tule,olofofo tongue tongue tongue

Whatever
Re: Youths Pray To Ogun Deity To Punish Obasanjo, Babangida, Buhari, Diezani (Video) by BABANGBALI: 1:47pm On Feb 17, 2018
labake1:

Whatever
just go back and stay inside your fridge. Emere omo tongue tongue tongue
Re: Youths Pray To Ogun Deity To Punish Obasanjo, Babangida, Buhari, Diezani (Video) by labake1(f): 1:48pm On Feb 17, 2018
BABANGBALI:
just go back and stay inside your fridge. Emere omo tongue tongue tongue

I wonder y u put my matter for head?
Is it your fridge?
See his eyes
Re: Youths Pray To Ogun Deity To Punish Obasanjo, Babangida, Buhari, Diezani (Video) by excel101(m): 1:52pm On Feb 17, 2018
I thought they said Goodluck Jonathan is a thief.
Re: Youths Pray To Ogun Deity To Punish Obasanjo, Babangida, Buhari, Diezani (Video) by BABANGBALI: 1:53pm On Feb 17, 2018
labake1:

I wonder y u put my matter for head?
Is it your fridge?
See his eyes
heeeeeeeeeeeen,go, go, just go, go and do your ofofo to the mods. Madam ofofo is my hobby tongue tongue
Re: Youths Pray To Ogun Deity To Punish Obasanjo, Babangida, Buhari, Diezani (Video) by yeman1(m): 1:55pm On Feb 17, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
They should have added Tinubu, Fashola and the miget Pastor/VP that lied to dem youths about change.

This list is not complete.....
ha ha ha

Re: Youths Pray To Ogun Deity To Punish Obasanjo, Babangida, Buhari, Diezani (Video) by 8stargeneral: 1:57pm On Feb 17, 2018
...but these three men are die-hard,hw i wish it works grin grin
Re: Youths Pray To Ogun Deity To Punish Obasanjo, Babangida, Buhari, Diezani (Video) by greatcrown: 1:59pm On Feb 17, 2018
I wonder why they are afraid to show their faces!

Even form their utterances, it shows they do not belong to the category of the youth they claim to be representing.

While their annoyance is understood their approach is totally flawed!

Give this same set of people leadership responsibilities, the possibility of them misbehaving is almost 1.
Re: Youths Pray To Ogun Deity To Punish Obasanjo, Babangida, Buhari, Diezani (Video) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 17, 2018
I dunno about the rest but I know Ebora of Owu is heavily fortified!
Re: Youths Pray To Ogun Deity To Punish Obasanjo, Babangida, Buhari, Diezani (Video) by Wristler: 2:07pm On Feb 17, 2018
Nonsense and ingredients
Re: Youths Pray To Ogun Deity To Punish Obasanjo, Babangida, Buhari, Diezani (Video) by Sagay212: 2:09pm On Feb 17, 2018
lol..sometimes these curses dey work ooo...you know the number of family members wey jagaban don loose, jonathan self suffer loss, Obasanjo suffer loss, babaginda dey suffer sickness, buhari pickin get accident...infact obasanjo don dey talk about commiting suicide if something something happen or no happen. If the curses nor affect them,e go affect members of their family.

Re: Youths Pray To Ogun Deity To Punish Obasanjo, Babangida, Buhari, Diezani (Video) by labake1(f): 2:12pm On Feb 17, 2018
BABANGBALI:
heeeeeeeeeeeen,go, go, just go, go and do your ofofo to the mods. Madam ofofo is my hobby tongue tongue

Don't worry
Seun and Lala will soon fall on u
Trouble is your hobby
Re: Youths Pray To Ogun Deity To Punish Obasanjo, Babangida, Buhari, Diezani (Video) by BABANGBALI: 2:14pm On Feb 17, 2018
labake1:

Don't worry
Seun and Lala will soon fall on u
Trouble is your hobby
heeeeeeeeeeeeen go, just go, iyawo moderator, madam lala olofofo tongue tongue tongue
Re: Youths Pray To Ogun Deity To Punish Obasanjo, Babangida, Buhari, Diezani (Video) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:

Those curses would have been more potent if it came from a people who didn't abuse the concept of curses.

Curse in the afternoon
And curse at night.

I'm so sure,

With that said,
The deity should save itself the stress and punish just Buhari.
The rest we can handle.

grin Nwa is back. Lol

Re: Youths Pray To Ogun Deity To Punish Obasanjo, Babangida, Buhari, Diezani (Video) by mccoy47(m): 2:17pm On Feb 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:

Those curses would have been more potent if it came from a people who didn't abuse the concept of curses.

Curse in the afternoon
And curse at night.

I'm so sure,

With that said,
The deity should save itself the stress and punish just Buhari.
The rest we can handle.
Welcome back!!! grin

Re: Youths Pray To Ogun Deity To Punish Obasanjo, Babangida, Buhari, Diezani (Video) by bebe2(f): 2:19pm On Feb 17, 2018
Aseeeeeee
Ayelala, Orunmila, Isango, Ogunoba, Ti Iyanabel Mu. YYe sagie khue, gie gha le vbe na ghe oze ovia angry

More pls

Those who can should be praying, THOse who can curse should be cursing. Dem go hear am
Re: Youths Pray To Ogun Deity To Punish Obasanjo, Babangida, Buhari, Diezani (Video) by labake1(f): 2:28pm On Feb 17, 2018
BABANGBALI:
heeeeeeeeeeeeen go, just go, iyawo moderator, madam lala olofofo tongue tongue tongue

Iwo lomo
Troublemaker
Jealousy! Jealousy!!
Re: Youths Pray To Ogun Deity To Punish Obasanjo, Babangida, Buhari, Diezani (Video) by ithink7: 2:30pm On Feb 17, 2018
Isa 8:19, 21-22

19 And when they say to you, "Inquire of the mediums and the necromancers who chirp and mutter," should not a people inquire of their God? Should they inquire of the dead on behalf of the living?

They will pass through the land, greatly distressed and hungry.
And when they are hungry, they will be enraged and will speak contemptuously against their king and their God
, and turn their faces upward.

22 And they will look to the earth, but behold, distress and darkness, the gloom of anguish. And they will be thrust into thick darkness.
ESV
Re: Youths Pray To Ogun Deity To Punish Obasanjo, Babangida, Buhari, Diezani (Video) by olaruchi: 2:32pm On Feb 17, 2018
Re: Youths Pray To Ogun Deity To Punish Obasanjo, Babangida, Buhari, Diezani (Video) by stblessing(f): 2:34pm On Feb 17, 2018
Very soon, they will start praying to ondo deity. B

But waitooo. Wetin obasanjo do naww? Isn't he also against this our yeye president?
Re: Youths Pray To Ogun Deity To Punish Obasanjo, Babangida, Buhari, Diezani (Video) by godwin120alex: 2:43pm On Feb 17, 2018
Foolish youths why didn't d include d father of corruption Tinubu aka Jagaban

Seyi Makinde Congratulates Adeleke After Triumph At Osun Election Tribunal. Pics / Police Speak As Supreme Court Decides Adeleke, Oyetola’s Fate Tomorrow / SSS Operatives, Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyers, Family Members Clash In Court.