Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,265 members, 7,849,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:00 PM

The Handsome Devil I Know - Literature (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Handsome Devil I Know (119415 Views)

The Handsome Boy's Miseries��� / The Devil In The Suit / My Handsome Enemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by queenitee(f): 11:52am On Mar 19, 2018
Poor shappire
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by charytea(f): 12:02pm On Mar 19, 2018
FloraEC:

You should've kept your opinion to yourself after the cia job even when she said is fiction.
And as her spokesperson, you had to tell me that!
You are quick to call me out for being inquisitive, but you couldn't read or see the apology I tendered to her.
Abeg spare Me make I face my business
Human beings!

2 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by chii8(f): 4:38pm On Mar 19, 2018
The person wey do this girl don die.

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by kinybrenda: 5:03pm On Mar 19, 2018
My dear please continue we are waiting.

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by charytea(f): 11:19am On Mar 20, 2018
chii8:
The person wey do this girl don die.
kikikikiki you funny die I swear!
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 20, 2018
You people have finally scared her away.
Good story.
Lessons ...
On another note,hope you are making some from this@sapphireprincex.
Hope your king is good?

3 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 7:15pm On Mar 20, 2018
Chai diz whole school clearance stuff is very stressful but Sha batch A sure for babe... Am stressed to my bones but I would sure put that one or two...

Kisses to all still following this boring piece kiss

8 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 10:51pm On Mar 20, 2018
The day finally came and we were assembled in court again. They all responded not guilty to all the charges levied against them. That was how the court granted them bail to the disappointment of the prison warders who were ready with their handcuffs to chain there inmates.

During the whole process, Toshiba kept asking me with his eyes "hopes this wolves won't bundle us back to the prison?". My smiles were the assurance he needed to stay calm and trust that everything was already figured out.

When they were fully released, I demanded we go back so he would pick his things that he left but he totally refused for fear of been apprehended again so we drove straight to our village in Awka.

For the first week, Toshiba kept observing my phone calls and would even go out with my phone just to find out if I had been faithful to him. He had already called most of the top men who promised to help me procure his release and given them the insult of their lives. I was happy Love has once again returned in my home until James came into the picture.

James was a Jew man who liked Toshiba's parols in school. Who wouldn't like a cute man who drives around campus on my Venza and who has a very beautiful bride attached to his name. He was then a 200l student of architecture so he started coming around as an errand boy for Toshiba till he finally bagged up and became Aro Toshiba G.S (godson in Vikings)

Actually he was one of those arrested that day of graduation but he denied being a member so he was released then as one of the innocent few.

Tbc

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by FortunateB(f): 11:32pm On Mar 20, 2018
Nice update
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Cadec007(m): 11:37pm On Mar 20, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
Chai diz whole school clearance stuff is very stressful but Sha batch A sure for babe... Am stressed to my bones but I would sure put that one or two...

Kisses to all still following this boring piece kiss
boring ke? Darl you know it is not boring and i am still following so take your time hm? btw hw is cutie king? kisskiss

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Dimma95: 4:01am On Mar 21, 2018
Still waiting for the rest of the story.

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by queenitee(f): 8:22am On Mar 21, 2018
Mama, how's our king?

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 10:37pm On Mar 21, 2018
queenitee:
Mama, how's our king?
He is doing fine sweetie just that he is becoming too clingy for my liking.

2 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Cadec007(m): 10:40pm On Mar 21, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
grin grin
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 11:29pm On Mar 21, 2018
Chapter Twenty

Ever since Toshiba was locked up in Jail, James had only stayed with me twice and he went away. He never bothered about the well being of his friend and when I got pissed and called him on the phone to get dressed so we would visit his friend, all he said was that he was busy and not cut out for such stress.

I asked him if he was sure who he was talking with and he was like "ehhhee Sapphire the great, abeg make everybody carry their cross o, me an carrying mine". He now started telling me how his name was in the school blacklist for cultism and possible expulsion and his father who worked as a secretary in the admission block happened to see it.

Yet that didn't justify his actions, Toshiba was the reason for his release but trust humans, we can never be grateful. So that faithful evening was on a Sunday, I had gone to do Sunday ngwori with my husband and it was massive fun cause we were celebrating the entrance of another goal in my womb.

While still downing my Chicken, Toshiba got a call and the man who had promised he would have nothing to do with baggers again or even speak their language started the conversation with "aroh g.s wida wada". Hmmmm I was speechless and just kept looking at him. First I knew James was the stupid G.s calling and secondly I was sad Toshiba didn't know he was a fri-enemy.

He put the call on speak out just to let me know it was James and that made me lose my appetite. The first thing he said was "G.F did you know my name follow una for black list" and then I looked it completely but decided to keep my cool. After their call, Toshiba noticed I wasn't eating again and was like "common babe, it's an harmless call from James, your Aboi" .

I shaked my head severally and then reminded him of the promise he made and he kept quiet like "omg I have fuc.ked up o". I told him everything James said in his absence and he kept doubting me and said About wouldn't make such comments about him and then I told him "You were even sooo blind to notice that all he cared was about himself when he told you about the blacklist without even finding out how you were faring since your release" .

Toshiba was like, James didn't tell me about any blacklist let me call and verify. He called him back and asked if he did and he got a Yes but still, the devil was still brewing more wahala in his heart...

Tbc

4 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Sensitivity1254: 5:12am On Mar 22, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
Chapter Twenty

Ever since Toshiba was locked up in Jail, James had only stayed with me twice and he went away. He never bothered about the well being of his friend and when I got pissed and called him on the phone to get dressed so we would visit his friend, all he said was that he was busy and not cut out for such stress.

I asked him if he was sure who he was talking with and he was like "ehhhee Sapphire the great, abeg make everybody carry their cross o, me an carrying mine". He now started telling me how his name was in the school blacklist for cultism and possible expulsion and his father who worked as a secretary in the admission block happened to see it.

Yet that didn't justify his actions, Toshiba was the reason for his release but trust humans, we can never be grateful. So that faithful evening was on a Sunday, I had gone to do Sunday ngwori with my husband and it was massive fun cause we were celebrating the entrance of another goal in my womb.

While still downing my Chicken, Toshiba got a call and the man who had promised he would have nothing to do with baggers again or even speak their language started the conversation with "aroh g.s wida wada". Hmmmm I was speechless and just kept looking at him. First I knew James was the stupid G.s calling and secondly I was sad Toshiba didn't know he was a fri-enemy.

He put the call on speak out just to let me know it was James and that made me lose my appetite. The first thing he said was "G.F did you know my name follow una for black list" and then I looked it completely but decided to keep my cool. After their call, Toshiba noticed I wasn't eating again and was like "common babe, it's an harmless call from James, your Aboi" .

I shaked my head severally and then reminded him of the promise he made and he kept quiet like "omg I have fuc.ked up o". I told him everything James said in his absence and he kept doubting me and said About wouldn't make such comments about him and then I told him "You were even sooo blind to notice that all he cared was about himself when he told you about the blacklist without even finding out how you were faring since your release" .

Toshiba was like, James didn't tell me about any blacklist let me call and verify. He called him back and asked if he did and he got a Yes but still, the devil was still brewing more wahala in his heart...

Tbc

This Toshiba my brother na fuckoyo. He no dey behave like us. He dey behave like person wey him mama no be Awka but agbenu. Hope say he no be from Umudioka?

2 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by heemah(f): 7:09am On Mar 22, 2018
I wonder when Sapphire will receive sense

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Adeolamosesko(m): 7:37am On Mar 22, 2018
This Lady Is Somehow.....

I'm a secret follower of this story....

2 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 10:03am On Mar 23, 2018
"so you still don't see the acts of a person you call a friend?" I pressed further as he vehemently defended that ars.ehole James. "Look here, I am not having this conversation with you" he said as he got up and left me in the bar. I thought maybe he would wait for me in the car so I hurriedly washed my hands to follow him.

Surprisingly, just as I got to where our (my) car was parked, he drove off without me. That was around past 8 at night, who does that to his wife over a friend who cared less about you. I was speechless as I wiped off the tears forming in my eyes. All I prayed was to still find a bus heading our village after which trekking to the compound won't be much of a biggy.

I finally did get a bus around past 10, a driver who happened to come from our village and who was heading home already after the days work. He asked what I was doing out at that time, all I did was cry and cry. He got tired of asking and dropped me off my junction without collecting a penny from me.

I got home and he was comfortably chatting with his phone. Greeted him but he snubbed me and then hell let loose. " You drove away with my car just because of James and you left me stranded at this odd hour, you are sick!". He told me not to repeat myself else I wouldn't like my body, so I seriously respected myself and got inside the room.

Taking my phone, I called James and poured the whole heated anger on me, I told him to steer clear away from my husband and my home. I sent him a text too just in case he didn't get all I ranted on the phone and I knew he might convey the message to his partner in crime.

Tbc

5 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by BiadeFolar(m): 10:15am On Mar 23, 2018
Saphire, Saphire! God will finally heal you, I hope it does not get too late then
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by aprilwise(m): 10:23am On Mar 23, 2018
Nice one. pls keep it coming. thanks for the updates.
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by lady25(f): 10:31am On Mar 23, 2018
Chai. The babalawo wey give toshiba the jazz he used on this girl is really strong o. Abeg i dey find am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Pinkfeet: 1:21pm On Mar 23, 2018
lady25:
Chai. The babalawo wey give toshiba the jazz he used on this girl is really strong o. Abeg i dey find am

lolz

so if u see it, waiting u go use am do

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 8:34pm On Mar 23, 2018
I called my mom and told her everything and she was like she was going to call her driver to come pick up the car since it's aim has been defeated. Her daughter can't enjoy her rightful privilege again all cause she was under a nuisance roof, was how she said it before she dropped the call.

Just then, it was like my message to James got delivered to Toshiba and he raced like a jet into the bedroom. "Are you mad!!! Ehhh are you ma..aaa..d!!!""" He said while landing me with heavy slaps and kicks. I was busy dodging my tummy to avoid him taking away my consolation that was newly sown inside of me.

Toshiba beat me blueblack and when it was getting too much, I retaliated. I had a handy Tablet that I used for just playing of games and it always lay on the edge of the bed. I quickly laid my hands on it and smashed the glass screen towards his eyes.

For a second he was momentarily blind, so I ran off to another room and locked the door. I kept cursing and cursing the living day light out of his life. The door was locked so I felt protected even though I didn't remember to run with my phone, atleast I would have made a call.

I cried my eyes out but this time not of pain, I felt fulfilled he was nursing his own injuries and my car would soon be taken away from his ungrateful hands.

I was awaken by the voice of that Anglican Priest that lived downstairs. He kept shouting my name like his life depended on it, I was glad he cared enough to try to check up on me. The poor man was worried to death according to him, he said he feared Toshiba murdered me that night. He then told me I should come out from my hiding that Toshiba drove off that morning.

I had to borrow his phone and get across to his parents as usual. I didn't tell my mom cause she would sure have his head served on a plate of hot coals. So I swallowed it hard cause it was good enough the car would be taken away soon.

Tbc

4 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by aprilwise(m): 9:03pm On Mar 23, 2018
nice one. I like the acceleration of ur update.
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Cadec007(m): 12:49am On Mar 24, 2018
aprilwise:
nice one. I like the acceleration of ur update.
seconded

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by chii8(f): 1:50pm On Mar 24, 2018
Sapphire is coming around but I fear death lurking....
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 10:15pm On Mar 24, 2018
chii8:
Sapphire is coming around but I fear death lurking....
lol but Sapphire is a fighter you know...
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 10:37pm On Mar 24, 2018
Before the driver came around that day, Toshiba was back with flowers and a big cut on his eye lid. I knew the injury I intended giving him was successful, so I felt this inward happiness that we both were nursing pains.

"Baby am sorry I didn't know what got into me" he started and knelt before me while handing need the flowers. "What am I supposed to do with this bunch of rubbish?" I said as I smashed the flowers on the ground and went to lay on the bed. He followed suit and kept telling me how stupid he was for not seeing the light in all I tried to tell him.

He said if I had no reason to let the hurt go, I should remember I had a baking bun inside of me that was his seed". That word softened my heart and I was already caressing his ears "promise you won't lay a finger on me ever again" I said with a smile and that settled everything.

I began panicking again cause I knew Toshiba would definitely not be himself if he hears about the driver who was already on his way to pick the car. All we had were gradually been taking away from us and slowly we were embracing the life of poverty. Almighty Sapphire Joseph's is becoming a pauper cause of the choice I made...

Tbc

6 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by aprilwise(m): 12:02am On Mar 25, 2018
According to ur last update. in life everything go down to choice. Deuteronomy 30 vs 19 . thanks

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by queenitee(f): 2:51pm On Mar 25, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
grin grin sorry mama
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by queenitee(f): 2:57pm On Mar 25, 2018
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (32) (Reply)

Make Me A Wife / Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! / No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.