Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. (33705 Views)

Prophet Kumchacha: Women Who Scream God's Name During Sex Will End Up In Hell / One Shocking Reason We Must never end up in hell. / 6 reasons why it is Easier to Make Heaven Than to end Up In Hell.(Must read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. by Spartacuslastman(m): 11:17am On Feb 20, 2018
Toks2008:

Send me your mobile #
To olakoredeh@gmail.com
UNCLE I just sent you a mail
Re: 10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. by Toks2008(m): 1:26pm On Feb 20, 2018
Spartacuslastman:

UNCLE I just sent you a mail

OK dude.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 20, 2018
Toks2008:

If i were you,i would gladly accept jESUS as lord and saviour and if you die and find out there is no hell,you have absolutely nothing to lose but if you find out that indeed there is a place called heaven and hell then you have everything to gain.

Think about this.

if I were you, I would gladly accept there is no God/gods but Allah who is one with no son and Mohamed is his prophet. if you die and find out there is no hell, you have absolutely nothing to lose but if you find out indeed that Allah has a paradise for his faith ful and hell for apostates and infidels then you have everything to gain.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. by Toks2008(m): 5:34pm On Feb 20, 2018
Proudgorgeousga:

if I were you, I would gladly accept there is no God/gods but Allah who is one with no son and Mohamed is his prophet. if you die and find out there is no hell, you have absolutely nothing to lose but if you find out indeed that Allah has a paradise for his faith ful and hell for apostates and infidels then you have everything to gain.

What if i tell you i believe in all you wrote?

Check my signature and carefully read through. You people just mix religion with salvation.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 20, 2018
Toks2008:

What if i tell you i believe in all you wrote?

Check my signature and carefully read through. You people just mix religion with salvation.

then one doesn't have to believe Jesus died for anybody's sin to be saved.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. by 0temSapien: 8:06pm On Feb 20, 2018
NavalObi37:

Don't make the mistake they made...
Jesus Christ remains the ONLY WAY to God's kingdom, if you desire to be there
then embrace Him
The way to God Almighty (The Perfect peace) is many. Going thru any god(fictitious or not) is a longer way of getting there.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. by Toks2008(m): 10:27pm On Feb 20, 2018
Proudgorgeousga:

then one doesn't have to believe Jesus died for anybody's sin to be saved.

Honey you know one sweet fact; whether you believe or not,it does not change the divinity of Christ Jesus and it does not change the fact that if anybody dies without accepting him.as lord and saviour,such person will never be part of his kingdom also known as Jannah in Islam.

So you have two choices...to accept him this moment or realize your eternal mistake after you die and by then it will be too late.

There is no prayer of forgiveness that can ever be effective after death.

Nuff said.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. by Nobody: 1:37am On Feb 21, 2018
Toks2008:

Honey you know one sweet fact; whether you believe or not,it does not change the divinity of Christ Jesus and it does not change the fact that if anybody dies without accepting him.as lord and saviour,such person will never be part of his kingdom also known as Jannah in Islam.

So you have two choices...to accept him this moment or realize your eternal mistake after you die and by then it will be too late.

There is no prayer of forgiveness that can ever be effective after death.

Nuff said.

bla bla bla. I thought you said religion ain't a ticket to heaven? accepting jesus as savoiur is the basis of the christian religion. Muslims don't believe Jesus is a saviour so billions of them are going to end up in hell according to you.

well according to Muslims if you do not believe Allah and Mohamed you are ending up in hell too. and believing mohammed and the quran means rejecting Jesus as the saviour and son of Yahweh. there is no effective prayer after death
Re: 10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 21, 2018
3nim:

I wasn't making a joke @village people.
You mean that you have spiritual battles with demons in their true form or with people possesed by demonic spirits, who come to oppose you and lead you to doubt?

You have so so many dependants?
Do they depend solely on you?

In their true form. Tall like those giant electric tranformers. Men, i'm so so tired thesedays, it takes a toll
Re: 10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 22, 2018
chocberry:

In their true form. Tall like those giant electric tranformers. Men, i'm so so tired thesedays, it takes a toll

No offence but are you actually joking? Or do you really fight with giants?
Re: 10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. by Emmysteve(m): 5:40pm On Feb 27, 2018
3nim:

No offence but are you actually joking? Or do you really fight with giants?
Re: 10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. by 1Sharon(f): 6:50pm On Feb 27, 2018
adepeter2027:
There is only one reason why Toks2008 will end up in hell - For not serving Allah and believing in Muhammed SAW and following his teachings as the true prophet of a "true" God

This guy grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN / Whoever Introduces Tribalism To RCCG Will Die Like Ananias & Sapphira - Adeboye / Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.