Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,976 members, 7,810,708 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? (12635 Views)

If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? / 10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. / 6 reasons why it is Easier to Make Heaven Than to end Up In Hell.(Must read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:52am On Apr 02, 2023
If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame?

Humans generally have the tendency to apportion blame to others for their own mistakes.

Instead of taking responsibility for them, they were quick to find someone else to blame.

Some are quick to even blame the devil when caught in the act, even though the devil cannot force them to do anything without their own consent.

This tendency, they seemed to have inherited from their foremost ancestors, Adam and Eve, who after eating the forbidden fruit which God commanded them not to eat were blaming someone else for their own error, with Adam blaming "the woman" while Eve "the woman" blamed "the serpent"... Genesis 3:12-13

So sadly it seems humans have not yet learnt from the errors of the first humans on earth, as they're still playing the blame game up til date, so they were bound to continue repeating the same mistakes they made instead of repenting from them, which however comes with serious eternal consequences, for "the wages of sin is death..." Romans 6:23

Hence the question, who would you blame if you end up in hell fire?

As for me, I would only have myself to blame because if after God has done everything thing He could to ensure I don't end up in hell fire but have eternal life, I still managed to end up there for whatever possible reason I could conjure, it could only be my own fault and no one else, because no one, not even the devil, could force me to reject life and choose death without my consent.

God bless.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:52am On Apr 02, 2023
It's hard to learn from one's mistakes when one doesn't take responsibility for his own wrongful actions, but always looking for someone else to blame, as that makes the chances of repeating the same mistake much higher, because the person believes he could easily getting away with his mistakes by blaming someone else for it.

But when someone learns to take responsibility for his mistakes, it easier for the person to learn from them and not repeat the same mistake because they believe they would only have themselves to blame at the end.

Hence instead of always seeking who to blame for your mistakes as Adam and Eve had done, why not learn to take responsibility for them as David did after he sinned against God, so you could repent from them so God would forgive you.

2 Samuel 12:13 (KJV)

And David said unto Nathan, I have sinned against the LORD. And Nathan said unto David, The LORD also hath put away thy sin; thou shalt not die.

That could save you all the trouble of seeking who to blame at the end, because as a result you didn't end up in hell.

God bless.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by Brainmytool: 7:58am On Apr 02, 2023
Hell would be fun.

All these pretty girls would be there. There would be people who can reason logically and not under the brainwash of an assumed deity. All those beautiful cars and wonderful food.

For starters, there wont be self-righteous people who look down on others there. Those ugly girls wont be there too.

And if you think those beautiful cars, houses, great food would be in heaven, you are mistaken. Who do you think designed them? Na the free thinkers nah.

The only food in heaven would be thanksgiving and praises. You go sing tire like LG home theater. And the songs will be boring because there are no drummers or instrumentalists. Oh. You think those guys dey go heaven? LMAO. Most of them would get jobs in the plentiful night clubs in hell.

I would open a business of smuggling good stuffs from hell to heaven because after some time, some of you guys in heaven would want a good pussy. The price would be triple since we would impose an happiness tax on your fellows.

Someone below made the above statement and it made my day. grin
now read mine below and answer me Heaven boys.

Heaven that angels left to collect quick quick puss.y on earth? Didnt they know they was hell? Nyash sweet and nyash will be free in Hell my brodas.
Free ticket to hell remaining 1 billion pieces and we are over 8 billion already. Rush for ur Hell ticket nowwwww.

We are in Hell already so no other Hell out there when you die.
Learn this and learn peace.

If u think am lieing. Then ask urself this questions:

1. Why doesnt the following men want to go to Heaven
Elon musk and all the other billionaire crew
Politicians
Highly educated people
Muslims
and Isreali people the brothers and sisters of Jesus?

Your answers will help u alot if you want to really learn than fear.

2. Why will humans rape angels in the bible? These are angels of an Almighty God. Why whyyyyyy will a human bring out pim pim and starting raping angels from a perfect place called Heaven?
I know angels are all male does it mean angels practiced homosexuality? Angels of an Almighty God? Una bible dey craze

3. If Heaven is a perfect place, why did the first ever misunderstanding and war break out in that so called HEAVEN?

4.Why will God kill innocent first borns of egyptians? Is that not murder and doesnt he suppose to be in His hell for that sin? Since the devil challenged and fought against him deserved Hell, if he is a just God he should be there as well to punish himself?

5. Why did he killed and entire civilization and accused the Devil as a killer and destroyer when according to the bible the Devil never did kill any body nor destroy properties of people?

6. Why does ur loving father create a lake of fire before creating u to punish the uncreated you?

7. Why is everything about God the isrealites? Are arabians, egyptians, Africans, Indians not his children? Why only the isrealites?

8. Why does a just God in a perfect Heaven support slavery, rape, stealing, destruction of properties, uncontrolled anger and threats. Why does he kill non isrealites? Didnt he create them?

9. What is an Almighty God, just and the creator of the Universe jealous of? Tell me brothers.

10. Why is Jesus different from his Father?

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:04am On Apr 02, 2023
Brainmytool:

Politicians
Highly educated people
Muslims

If you really think we are in hell, then you have no idea what hell is. Let me allow an 'Elon Musk' in hell to teach you a thing or two about what hell really feels like.

Luke 16:19-31 (KJV)

There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day:
And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores,
And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores.
And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;
And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.
And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.
But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.
And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.
Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house:
For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment.

Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.
And he said, [b]Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent.

And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by malvisguy212: 8:21am On Apr 02, 2023
its a choice, make a decision. consider the parable of the prodigal son, upon all the love and riches the father gave him, he still make HIS DICISION to go and live in a foreign land and find himself in a swamp of pigs.

will you blame the father for the son decision ? not at all !!!

8 Likes

Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by malvisguy212: 8:26am On Apr 02, 2023
Brainmytool:

Politicians
Highly educated people
Muslims

so rich people are in heaven already ? tomorrow you'll open your own church and teach this gospel.

7 Likes

Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by JASONjnr(m): 8:27am On Apr 02, 2023
There is nothing like hell fire!

This concept is to have you brainwashed your entire time on earth.

Do you know how many years the earth have existed? Do you know how many people have evolved and still evolving?

If you die, you die! Now what happens? Wait for God to decide and weighed your sins for you?

GeneralPulal:
There's nothing like hell-fire..

If hell-fire is real, people who told you such won’t be enforcing LGBTQ today..

Adam chop Apple. Samson killed a lion. Mary birth a virgin - everything nah scam..

The Bible you’re reading and every religion books were all written by men. God never dropped any religion books from heaven. If your been told such, it’s a true lies..

No female can fertilize without spermatozoa..

The funny story is the satan versus God story!

God banished satan from heaven as an evil angel. Then sent him to earth to torment and test his children.... Those who fail will be sent to hell to rot with the evil angel and those who passed will be taken to heaven to rejoice with God.

Then religion teaches us to forgive and forget those who wronged us ... Yet, God couldn't forgive his own angel who wronged him.

I'm not atheist because I believe in God because he's pure! But some stories ain't clear!

So where are animals and plants going? Hell fire too?

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by Jokerman(m): 8:28am On Apr 02, 2023
They will blame the devil as usual

4 Likes

Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by Righteousness2(m): 8:51am On Apr 02, 2023
Take the matter of your eternity serious.
Heaven and Hell are real.
Whatever or whoever will make you to miss Heaven, cut it off.

JESUS Christ is the ONLY way to escape Hell.
Without JESUS Christ, Hell fire is sure.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by GeneralPulal: 9:09am On Apr 02, 2023
There's nothing like hell-fire..

If hell-fire is real, people who told you such won’t be enforcing LGBTQ today..

Adam chop Apple. Samson killed a lion. Mary birth a virgin - everything nah scam..

The Bible you’re reading and every religion books were all written by men. God never dropped any religion books from heaven. If your been told such, it’s a true lies..

No female can fertilize without spermatozoa..

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by Fut9ure: 9:09am On Apr 02, 2023
There is nothing like heaven and hell fire

Humans are not smart the way they pretend to be

Like i said Christianity, religion and God is an embarrassing human practice of convincing the mind to ignore common sense, logic, reason and evidence while blindly believing in ancient fairy tales. It encourages its followers to value faith over facts and reality. It makes its followers proud instead of being ashamed of thier ignorance

Now if you ask what is keeping them alive they will say it is the grace of God

You see how humans are dumb

So you mean God is giving you a preferential treatment and watching the rest of his children die

So if you have the grace of God what about forty thousands of people that died in Turkey earthquake

Are you telling me no single person among the forty thousands of people have the grace of God

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by Trymeh: 9:09am On Apr 02, 2023
Don't know
Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by Shedrack777: 9:09am On Apr 02, 2023
blame your eye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by oluwaseunamos33(m): 9:09am On Apr 02, 2023
I'll blame tinubu

3 Likes

Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by hopefulLandlord: 9:09am On Apr 02, 2023
Christians and their fear fuelled hell preaching again?

Hell always sounded like a cynical marketing ploy designed to make people afraid to leave or displease the particular sect. And it seemed to really kill empathy - 'god says they burn, they burn' doesn't make me think of someone being full of love and compassion and all that.

Eternal punishment for finite transgressions always seemed abusive to me. How can someone look at the idea of a being who would condemn people to that and call it love?

Even when I was a Christian Hell was just too weird for me to accept. Infinite punishment for finite offenses is an eye for an eye on steroids. Punishing people for disobeying nit-picky rules makes God an abusive parent. One reason often given for punishment is to teach the offender not to offend again, but if punishment is eternal then how can the offender benefit from this teaching? Jesus is supposed to be into forgiveness but forgiveness shouldn't involve eternal suffering. Hell isn’t redemptive, it isn’t leading to repentance, it’s simply pain for pain’s sake.

I love this quote: “Heaven and hell seem out of proportion to me: the actions of men do not deserve so much.”

and of course I get the rationalisation of hell by Christians saying its moral accountability and saying bad people go to hell;
that's nonsense and they know it!!!

If Yahweh is real and omniscient, that means he already decided that we're going to hell before he even created us. But if this omniscient deity allows for deathbed conversions, then it doesn't matter what kind of life you lead. You could be a brutal dictator who massacred tens of millions of people, yet still get into heaven if you tell Jesus you're sorry. Your victims could all go to hell for eternity if they never repented. That's how bleeped up Christian morality is.

Maybe Christians can answer a few questions for me. The Bible says that there is ONLY ONE way to get into Heaven: by accepting salvation through Jesus.

So it follows that the Christians who ran the Nazi death camps can get into heaven. But their 6 million Jewish victims must burn for all eternity in the pits of Hell. I've talked to many Christians about this and they just pretty much accept it.

My questions are:

1. How f***ed up do you have to be to believe Nazis can go to Heaven but their 6 million Jewish victims must burn? That's just sick. But Christians believe it. What the f*** is wrong with you people?

2. Why would ANYONE willingly worship a god that would act like that? Is it just a fear thing (better known as cowardice)? And

3. Even if you get into Heaven what makes you think you'll be safe with a psycho god like that running the place? What's to stop your god getting a wild hair up his ass one day and sending Christians to a place so bad it makes Hell look like an ice cream parlor? He used to like the Jews too. Or so the story claims. What makes you think you're safe?

17 Likes

Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by booksbook: 9:10am On Apr 02, 2023
I'll blame the so called God that brought me to this world without my permission

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by joshjc(m): 9:10am On Apr 02, 2023
What about our ancestors or those in Amazon forest,or those devoted budist or those who follow other religion, I don't believe you have to be a Christian for you to make heaven, just live a good life that's all,

10 Likes

Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:10am On Apr 02, 2023
Pussy

2 Likes

Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by Chesster: 9:10am On Apr 02, 2023
TINUBU

1 Like

Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by Jones4190(m): 9:10am On Apr 02, 2023
Hell is only for fake pastors and devil with his agent
Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by PotatoSalad(m): 9:10am On Apr 02, 2023
The concept of hell is flawed.
Shebi I'll go to same hell that Hitler, Genghis Khan, Stalin, and Tinubu are going to cos I looked at a woman lustfully, told a simple lie, or simply cos I didn't believe in your God.
Think about that.

6 Likes

Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by superCleanworks(m): 9:11am On Apr 02, 2023
If you end up in NIGERIA who will you blame?

2 Likes

Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by Okiton: 9:11am On Apr 02, 2023
cheesy

Una don come this Sunday morning oOoOO

1 Like

Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by Cheapgadget(f): 9:12am On Apr 02, 2023
What’s the difference between Nigeria and Hell??

11 Likes

Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by lokotamak(m): 9:12am On Apr 02, 2023
angry
Actually no one to be blame.

You chop alone and die alone and face the consequences alone.
cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by Kingkamba(m): 9:12am On Apr 02, 2023
My dick

4 Likes

Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by IamDora(f): 9:13am On Apr 02, 2023
Righteousness2:
Take the matter of your eternity serious.
Whatever or whoever will make you to miss Heaven, cut it off.

Pastor Peter Egwu,

You again sad sad sad

4 Likes

Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by APCNig: 9:13am On Apr 02, 2023
Miscreants like you

2 Likes

Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by NigerianAngelo(m): 9:13am On Apr 02, 2023
Brainmytool:

Politicians
Highly educated people
Muslims

Elon Musk is a very just man and a deep Christian.

Most of those American Billionaires are deep Christians and fear God.

Jews have been cursed. 97% are damned till the end times when they will be converted by Enoch and Elias.
Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by Nwaotu10(m): 9:13am On Apr 02, 2023
EMILOKAN the Baron grin

1 Like

Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by superCleanworks(m): 9:14am On Apr 02, 2023
Righteousness2:

just one proof based on your own personal evidence.

just one and I will leave everything behind to face that heaven.

4 Likes

Re: If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? by economania(m): 9:14am On Apr 02, 2023
All their gullible Daddy G.O

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

101 Contradictions In The Bible / Are You Serving God To Make Heaven? / Quote Your Favourite Scriptural Verse Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.