Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Why Obasanjo Is Ready To Commit Suicide For Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Obasanjo Is Ready To Commit Suicide For Nigeria (390 Views)

Why Obasanjo Refused To Recognise June 12 / 2019: Why Obasanjo Turned Against Buhari - Ex Gov. Oyinlola / Why Obasanjo Can’t Forgive The National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Obasanjo Is Ready To Commit Suicide For Nigeria by abiolamitodun(m): 3:20pm On Feb 17, 2018
The two-times Democratic elected Nigeria president, has threatened to commit suicide the day he finds out Nigeria has lost hope. He said that his positive belief in Nigeria is the reason why he never remains silent when things go wrong in the country.

Speaking to students of the Ijaw National Academy (INA) Kaiama at the school auditorium in Bayelsa, OBJ said;

“If Nigeria does not have hope I would find a rope and commit suicide immediately because then what am I living for? I am an incurable optimist in Nigeria. Nigeria has hope. There are many things we should have done as we should have done them.

There is no doubt about that. But that does not mean Nigeria does not have hope. Look, hope is what drives any human being. A person without hope is like a person without life.

How can I, therefore, say that Nigeria has no hope? Nigeria has hope and you are part of the hope of Nigeria. You asking me that question heightens my conviction that Nigeria has hope. This country in spite of our difficulties, we have hope.

I just came back from Rome and while there I asked the Ambassador what are his major problems and he told me that there are 1600 Nigerians in Italian prisons, that is a problem but we shouldn’t because of that say that there is no hope for Nigeria. No, I won’t say that.

I would say that we have a problem that we have to address and if we don’t address that problem we are postponing the evil day. That doesn’t mean that Nigeria has no hope. Never lose hope. If you lose hope you lose everything. Great hope because of you and great hope because I would not keep my mouth shut when I see things or anything wrong in Nigeria”.

Ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo Shocks Nigerians As He's Ready To Commit Suicide, But For What?

Re: Why Obasanjo Is Ready To Commit Suicide For Nigeria by ANIOMADEI2018: 5:07pm On Feb 17, 2018
abiolamitodun:
The two-times Democratic elected Nigeria president, has threatened to commit suicide the day he finds out Nigeria has lost hope. He said that his positive belief in Nigeria is the reason why he never remains silent when things go wrong in the country.

Speaking to students of the Ijaw National Academy (INA) Kaiama at the school auditorium in Bayelsa, OBJ said;

“If Nigeria does not have hope I would find a rope and commit suicide immediately because then what am I living for? I am an incurable optimist in Nigeria. Nigeria has hope. There are many things we should have done as we should have done them.

There is no doubt about that. But that does not mean Nigeria does not have hope. Look, hope is what drives any human being. A person without hope is like a person without life.

How can I, therefore, say that Nigeria has no hope? Nigeria has hope and you are part of the hope of Nigeria. You asking me that question heightens my conviction that Nigeria has hope. This country in spite of our difficulties, we have hope.

I just came back from Rome and while there I asked the Ambassador what are his major problems and he told me that there are 1600 Nigerians in Italian prisons, that is a problem but we shouldn’t because of that say that there is no hope for Nigeria. No, I won’t say that.

I would say that we have a problem that we have to address and if we don’t address that problem we are postponing the evil day. That doesn’t mean that Nigeria has no hope. Never lose hope. If you lose hope you lose everything. Great hope because of you and great hope because I would not keep my mouth shut when I see things or anything wrong in Nigeria”.

Ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo Shocks Nigerians As He's Ready To Commit Suicide, But For What?

Newbiee:
OBJ exposed

LOOOK AT OBJ

SOLD ALMOST ALL OUR COMMONWEALTH......nepa, refineries,nitel etc

FOUGHT OVER LOOTED FUND WITH HIS VICE....ptdf and fasawe saga

INCREASED FUEL PRICE AND SOLD ALL OUR REFINERIES ON THE EVE OF HIS LEAVING OFFICE.....to dangote, otedola etc

HIS SUCCESSOR (YARADUA) INHERITED CRISIS AND STRIKE FROM 1ST DAY IN OFFICE..........due to bad governance and his

wickedness against all Nigerians

FOUGHT HIS SON GBENGA AND SLEPT WITH HIS SON'S WIFE IN LIEU OF OIL CONTRACT.....destroyed Gbenga's marital

home...abomination

LURED EL-RUFAI INTO DESTROYING PEOPLE'S PROPERTY IN ABUJA WITHOUT COMPENSATION.....heartless

COMMITTED GENOCIDE IN ODI, ZAKIBIAM ETC.......genocide

MONOPOLIZED MANY BIZ AND CEMENT BIZ WITH DANGOTE...his money launderer

MONETIZED NATIONAL ASSEMBLY.......with "ghana must go bags"

FORCED ATIKU OUT OF HIS OFFICIAL VP LODGE.................cos of his 3rd term agenda

FORCED AUDU OGBE OUT OF PDP OFFICE WITH GUN...............babaric

KIDNAPPED A SITTING GOVERNOR IN ANAMBRA, NGIGE................andy and chris uba, the godfathers era

WHAT HAPPENED TO HIS BROTHER BOLA IGE, HARRY MARSHAL ETC?...........no report yet

WHO KILLED SENATOR CHUBA OKADIGBO (OYI OF OYI)?...........Buhari's running mate in 2003 election

DIVIDED AND HUMILIATED ALL IGBO SENATORS.............with guns and money

INTIMIDATED ALL HIS OPPONENTS WITH EFCC AND ASSASINATION.....dont forget regular plane crashes

INCACERATED UWAZURIKE FOR BIAFRA AGITATION...................

KILLED OVER 2483 INDEGENES OF ODI IN BAYELSA STATE.....

WANTED TO CHANGE NIGERIA CONSTITUTION BECAUSE OF HIS SELFISH 3RD TERM AGENDER.....almost Killed Sen. Ken Nnamni & Hon. Aminu Masari

TWARTED THE ZONING ARRANGEMENT OF HIS PARTY PDP........this led to crisis in PDP and they eventually lost power to APC.

OBJ IS A KNOW CORRUPT LEADER

HOW CAN THIS KIND OF MAN BRING PEACE AND PROGRESS IN NIGERIA?.....Impossible

DECEIVED NIGERIANS AGAINST GEJ. HE TOLD US THAT JONATHAN WAS TRAINING SNIPERS TO KILL PROMINENT NIGERIANS IN 2015

ELECTION. TODAY HE HAS GONE BACK TO JONATHAN AFTER ALL THE LIES AGAINST GEJ. PLEASE GEJ AND MAMA PEACE WATCH YOUR BACK,

ALIGN WITH SINCERE NIGERIANS. MY BEST CANDID ADVISE IS THAT YOU WORK WITH THE PRESENT ADMINISTRATION TO MOVE NIGERIA FORWARD. DO NOT LET OBJ USE YOU FOR POLITICAL GAINS. HE IS AN EVIL MAN. ONLY A FOOL CAN BELIEVE OBJ.

IBB BROUGHT HIM OUT FROM PRISON, MADE HIM PRESIDENT BUT HE STILL BETRAYED HIM.

AFTER BEGGING ATIKU TO SUPPORT HIS 2ND TERM, HE EVEN TOOK AN OATH WITH HOLY BIBLE. BUT HE STILL BETRAYED ATIKU.

HE BETRAYED YARADUA

HE BETRAYED JONATHAN

HE WANTS TO BETRAY BUHARI NOW

NIGERIANS BE WISE......WITH OBJ NIGERIA CANNOT MOVE FORWARD.

OBJ IS THE EVIL IN NIGERIA.......UNTIL WE REJECT AND IGNORE HIM, NIGERIA CANNOT KNOW PEACE

(1) (Reply)

Middle Belt & Southern Leaders Warn FG Against State Of Emergency In Benue State / Set Me Free – Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Tells Court / Gov. Dickson Bags AIT Award For Transparency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.