Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Former Jonathan’s Aide, Ahmed Gulak Decamps To APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former Jonathan’s Aide, Ahmed Gulak Decamps To APC (18786 Views)

Emeka Nwajiuba Decamps To APC 24 Hours After Ministerial Nomination / Okorocha: Ahmed Gulak 'I Refused $2m Bribe To Rig Imo APC Governorship Primary' / Ahmed Gulak I Was Almost Kidnapped In Imo During APC Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former Jonathan’s Aide, Ahmed Gulak Decamps To APC by Nasir123(m): 12:29pm On Feb 19, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Buhari is worse than the rest.

And this is something the whole nation knows, His allies from SW n even a huge part of northern Nigeria are already fed up wit him.

""I see Buhari still retain that seat beyond 2019.
That's just the way I see it""

That is because u do not want to make any analysis on the matter and secondly Buhari is ur preferred candidate n thats why u offer scenario that doesn't exist.

Once Ex-Gov Lamido, Kwakwanso, Tambuwal, Sariki, Dakwambo, etc grabs PDP ticket for the 2019 presidential election, Its game over for Buhari n APC and they know it.

Buhari will lose SE n SS.

SW votes will likely break even or at least come close to breaking even.

Once Buhari shares NE, NW n NC votes with a fellow northeener, Its over for him.

Secondly if Buhari fails to pacify tinubu, game over for him as well.

Lol!
I like ur analysis.

Anyway, the only thing I will like to take from u "if Buhari fails to pacify tinubu, game over for him as well"-#Truth. And I think Buhari is doing that already.

Let me say this.
Sentiment aside,this is politics.
Do u think those ur analysis will work? grin
I don't think so.
I'm in Bayelsa right now, and I can assure you Buhari will get 40% minimum. That's the reality(sentiment aside).

The Truth.
I only see a lot of people not going out to vote for either PDP/APC on that day. And guess what? APC will win. The same strength the PDP had used in winning elections since 1999,is what APC will us in 2019.
Don't get me wrong, this will be achieve because PDP do not have the confident of the people either.
Like I said,this is politics, sentiment aside.

God bless Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former Jonathan’s Aide, Ahmed Gulak Decamps To APC by orisa37: 1:11pm On Feb 19, 2018
Good Riddance.
Re: Former Jonathan’s Aide, Ahmed Gulak Decamps To APC by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 19, 2018
Nasir123:

Lol!
I like ur analysis.

Anyway, the only thing I will like to take from u "if Buhari fails to pacify tinubu, game over for him as well"-#Truth. And I think Buhari is doing that already.

Let me say this.
Sentiment aside,this is politics.
Do u think those ur analysis will work? grin
I don't think so.
I'm in Bayelsa right now, and I can assure you Buhari will get 40% minimum. That's the reality(sentiment aside).

The Truth.
I only see a lot of people not going out to vote for either PDP/APC on that day. And guess what? APC will win. The same strength the PDP had used in winning elections since 1999,is what APC will us in 2019.
Don't get me wrong, this will be achieve because PDP do not have the confident of the people either.
Like I said,this is politics, sentiment aside.

God bless Nigeria.

""I'm in Bayelsa right now, and I can assure you Buhari will get 40% minimum""

Immediately I saw the above, it be a clear I can actually find other things to waste my time on...grin.
Re: Former Jonathan’s Aide, Ahmed Gulak Decamps To APC by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 19, 2018
It is finished
Re: Former Jonathan’s Aide, Ahmed Gulak Decamps To APC by Nasir123(m): 9:12pm On Feb 19, 2018
PrecisionFx:

""I'm in Bayelsa right now, and I can assure you Buhari will get 40% minimum""

Immediately I saw the above, it be a clear I can actually find other things to waste my time on...grin.

Its OK.
Enjoy your day.
Re: Former Jonathan’s Aide, Ahmed Gulak Decamps To APC by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 19, 2018
Nasir123:

Its OK.
Enjoy your day.
grin.

1 Like

Re: Former Jonathan’s Aide, Ahmed Gulak Decamps To APC by Okanokan(m): 10:29pm On Feb 19, 2018
E don reach to comot d rubbish! No sane man can stake on Gulak.
Re: Former Jonathan’s Aide, Ahmed Gulak Decamps To APC by hakimi1974(m): 12:07am On Feb 21, 2018
ezex:
It is finished
word of advise, face your biz.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Commission Drags IGP, Adamu Mohammed To Court Over Recruitment Of 10,000 / President Tinubu Appoints Head Of Civil Service ,perm Secs For FCT / Gov Ododo Didn’t Shield Yahaya Bello From Arrest – Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.