Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Video, Ohsisi Praising God, Igbo Style. - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Video, Ohsisi Praising God, Igbo Style. (9003 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Video, Ohsisi Praising God, Igbo Style. by Nobody: 3:41am On Jun 05, 2011
These ppl almost dragged me into their dirt with PlatinumK and her wowo online BF.

God go punish you all. One by one una go wash your dirty secrets online until my spirit is satisfied.

$14 k. . . .cheiii!! Hunter becomes the hunted. The victim becomes the suspect. Na money go kill una.

From married to unmarried, from mother to childless, from nurse to jobless. Una just dey start.
Re: Video, Ohsisi Praising God, Igbo Style. by tpia5: 3:43am On Jun 05, 2011
i recall a thread where osisi apologized to everyone for claiming to be single and said she had four kids and was happily married.

geez, nlers sha.

and she said she was a doctor, not a nurse.

me sef and my trusting nature, always swallowing every story here. undecided
Re: Video, Ohsisi Praising God, Igbo Style. by Nobody: 3:47am On Jun 05, 2011
Ohsis said she was the best nurse they ever had.

I remeber her posting news articles warning Nigerian female nurses abroad because they were being killed aplenty by their husband.
Re: Video, Ohsisi Praising God, Igbo Style. by tpia5: 3:51am On Jun 05, 2011
maybe that was before she said she was a doctor.

even olabowale kept calling her that.

i did have my doubts but i felt i was being unnecessarily sceptical.
Re: Video, Ohsisi Praising God, Igbo Style. by zstranger: 8:18am On Jun 05, 2011
Blazay:

Edo man of course! Wharra question! grin

Kill me ke? If you like send exterminators with e badu belle and e jelosi  for cyber peh-nis from all Nigerian websites. . . you cannot kill moi. cool

Some of us are too well cooked! cheesy

No shakin'. . . No bendin'! wink

For the last time. . . NO ANUS PHOCKING! grin I DUNNLIKE TO PLAY WITH 'POOP'! HEAD TO ABIA STATE FOR THAT! kiss

If that is your concern, seriously there isnt any need to worry about it.

Laxatives 24/hrs before the "show" will suffice.

Just prepare as though you were about to have a colonoscopy; laxatives baby. Bisacodyl plus Poly ethylene glycol are all you need.

We will have fun all night long! grin

Ignore those haters, especially Tpiah.

You are the best. May God continue to be with you.
Re: Video, Ohsisi Praising God, Igbo Style. by Blazay(m): 9:34am On Jun 05, 2011
zstranger:

If that is your concern, seriously there isnt any need to worry about it.

Laxatives 24/hrs before the "show" will suffice.

Just prepare as though you were about to have a colonoscopy; laxatives baby. Bisacodyl plus Poly ethylene glycol are all you need.

We will have fun all night long! grin

Ignore those haters, especially Tpiah.

You are the best. May God continue to be with you.

Good!
Meet me with Dayokanu. . .let me just kill 2 birds with one stone.
Abeg post a pissshure of ya blokos first. kiss
You must pass the 'screening' process. . . .for both Rabies and Piriki Psychoses!
I don't care about other females in your harem.
My only condition is that you keep them out of my peripheral vision or I kill both of ya! kiss
Tufiakwa to 'anus-phocking' I say!
Please, post a pisshure of your 'tin' FIRST!
Re: Video, Ohsisi Praising God, Igbo Style. by Blazay(m): 9:18pm On Jun 05, 2011
Gosh, it is boring here! grin

The HOSISI gang don kwayett? cheesy
Any citings of "Blazay" in a casket?
Abi prayer warriors and gang don taya? wink

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrantus  Nonsensicus!

Thank God no "Platinmonkey" 419, Igbotic fatty bor-bor wor-wor genes o!

Where is this Kaddim of a fellow. . . .? I still dey wait for ya call o! grin

I want to be a doctor o! cheesy

Wey e-badu belle and e-jolosi group of Blackie-Wor-Wor company. . .H-abi shakara don h-end?

Stepping up with ma 'natural effervescence and as eponimous as ever'. . . The chopping continues!

Mu he he he he he he

Dunnnyooo just love Nigerians? The harder they come. . . the harder they fall.

Wretches!
Re: Video, Ohsisi Praising God, Igbo Style. by 2mch(m): 6:15pm On Jun 06, 2011
Ohsisi= Aloy.Emeka = Adejoro. hahahaha. This person must really have a lot of time on their hands. As old as she is, wooow. I think all what Blazay has been saying is correct. If this person had a job or something substantial, they will not be on the net 24/7 posting something on different sites. To see how vile and insulting she has been on this site, i wonder how she can go on another site as a different personality. Definitely some mental issues going on.
Re: Video, Ohsisi Praising God, Igbo Style. by Odunnu: 6:26pm On Jun 06, 2011
No vex o, but who are you?
Re: Video, Ohsisi Praising God, Igbo Style. by 2mch(m): 6:42pm On Jun 06, 2011
Odunnu:

No vex o, but who are you?

was your post for me? Why should i tell you who i am? Young woman grow some brains.
Re: Video, Ohsisi Praising God, Igbo Style. by Odunnu: 7:13pm On Jun 06, 2011
Na fight? Its an innocent question. You'v been able to demystify Adejoro, Aloy.Emeka, just wantd a regular face on your moniker.
Re: Video, Ohsisi Praising God, Igbo Style. by agabaI23(m): 11:01am On Jun 07, 2011
stop spamming this thread
Re: Video, Ohsisi Praising God, Igbo Style. by Odunnu: 11:12am On Jun 07, 2011
Who?
Re: Video, Ohsisi Praising God, Igbo Style. by agabaI23(m): 11:15am On Jun 07, 2011
you
Re: Video, Ohsisi Praising God, Igbo Style. by Odunnu: 11:29am On Jun 07, 2011
Mchewwww Mr Nsogbu. Eche m ma iji okwu.
What did I spam?
Re: Video, Ohsisi Praising God, Igbo Style. by agabaI23(m): 11:36am On Jun 07, 2011
Odunnu:

Mchewwww Mr Nsogbu. Eche m ma iji okwu.
What did I spam?

Kedu ihe I na-ata? M chewww? What are you chewing?
E ji m okwu undecided
Re: Video, Ohsisi Praising God, Igbo Style. by spikedcylinder: 12:12pm On Jun 07, 2011
I'm lost. I personally don't believe the aloy emeka angle. I know she's Funmi but how can she be the same as osisi? Nah gerroutahia! shocked
Re: Video, Ohsisi Praising God, Igbo Style. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 07, 2011
Wonders will never end in this NL . . . .
Re: Video, Ohsisi Praising God, Igbo Style. by Odunnu: 5:52pm On Jun 07, 2011
Mu he hee hee. Watch out for part 2.
Re: Video, Ohsisi Praising God, Igbo Style. by ifyalways(f): 7:36pm On Jun 07, 2011
Osisi is funmi ?

Ndi ara agbala ara final cheesy
Re: Video, Ohsisi Praising God, Igbo Style. by OAM4J: 7:49pm On Jun 07, 2011
^Ify dear, sorry for the off topic.

biko, help me with the interpretation of this: "Ezigbo madu ka chi n chi."

thanks
Re: Video, Ohsisi Praising God, Igbo Style. by ifyalways(f): 7:56pm On Jun 07, 2011
OAM4J:

^Ify dear, sorry for the off topic.

biko, help me with the interpretation of this: "Ezigbo madu ka chi n chi."

thanks
I dont get it very well but Ezigbo mmadu means good person . . .
Chichi is a female name so Im guessing it might be He or she is just as good /well behaved as/like chi chi undecided .
Re: Video, Ohsisi Praising God, Igbo Style. by OAM4J: 8:05pm On Jun 07, 2011
ifyalways:

I dont get it very well but Ezigbo mmadu means good person . . .
Chichi is a female name so Im guessing it might be He or she is just as good as chi chi undecided .

thank you jare. the person wey write am sef need to go back to Igbo language school.

she say na u be my igbo teacher, say u go interpret am well. hopefully she will go back to her teacher and get the correct one. she is on this thread am sure she will read this.
Re: Video, Ohsisi Praising God, Igbo Style. by OAM4J: 8:27pm On Jun 07, 2011
Sorry Ify, i just got a telegram that i didnt quote it well. it suppose to be: ezigbo madu ka chin chi

i dont know if the location of the 'n' makes a difference to the meaning.
Re: Video, Ohsisi Praising God, Igbo Style. by ifyalways(f): 8:49pm On Jun 07, 2011
OAM4J:

Sorry Ify, i just got a telegram that i didnt quote it well. it suppose to be: ezigbo madu ka chin chi

Does not make any difference.
Whoever that made the comment was most definitely talking abt a third party/person . . .whoever they are talking abt is been compared with Chichi who according to them happens to be a good person.
Ezigbo mmadu ka chichi=S/he is well  behaved/mannered just like Chi chi.
Re: Video, Ohsisi Praising God, Igbo Style. by Odunnu: 9:06pm On Jun 07, 2011
ifyalways:

Osisi is funmi ?

Ndi ara agbala ara final cheesy
permit me to ROTFLMAO.
ifyalways:

Does not make any difference.
Whoever that made the comment was most definitely talking abt a third party/person . . .whoever they are talking abt is been compared with Chichi who according to them happens to be a good person.
Ezigbo mmadu ka chichi=S/he is well  behaved/mannered just like Chi chi.
Asiri nwanyi! Why must it always be you? Ekote m okwu mara gi?
Whats 'bedbug' in igbo?
@OAM4J: Shey dem send you?
Re: Video, Ohsisi Praising God, Igbo Style. by tpia5: 9:09pm On Jun 07, 2011
Re: Video, Ohsisi Praising God, Igbo Style. by armyofone(m): 9:10pm On Jun 07, 2011
when i saw the chi chi, bedbug first came to mind, ewww that smelly thing.
Re: Video, Ohsisi Praising God, Igbo Style. by OAM4J: 9:13pm On Jun 07, 2011
tpia@:

@ oam4j

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-261964.0.html

Thank you my dear. My apologies. cool
Re: Video, Ohsisi Praising God, Igbo Style. by tpia5: 9:15pm On Jun 07, 2011
^^ you're welcome.

you were starting to sound confused, that's all.
Re: Video, Ohsisi Praising God, Igbo Style. by romeo(m): 9:39pm On Jun 07, 2011
OAM4J:

Ezigbo mmadu ka chin chi, Literally means "good person like a bedbug". lol stop sucking his/her blood.
Re: Video, Ohsisi Praising God, Igbo Style. by OAM4J: 9:46pm On Jun 07, 2011
romeo:

Ezigbo mmadu ka chin chi, Literally means "good person like a bedbug". lol stop sucking his/her blood.

Thank you. Dont worry she will hear from me. I dont suck blood I only suck something else. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Any One Here Interested In Discussing Yoruba Deities? / Do Anambra Men Marry Women From Other States? / Gimi Fulbe (fulani Music)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.