Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,090 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

30 Undeniable Achievements That Shows President Buhari Is Really Working - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 30 Undeniable Achievements That Shows President Buhari Is Really Working (2765 Views)

Yahaya Bello Shows President Buhari His Certificate Of Return / Goose Pimples: "This Shows President Buhari's Victory Is Assured" - Bashir Ahmed / 30 Undeniable Achievements Of Buharist As Revealed By A Fan! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

30 Undeniable Achievements That Shows President Buhari Is Really Working by exlinkleads(f): 9:47am On Feb 18, 2018
The truth is, as long as you are a leader, you must have bereaved followers. Being a leader means being selfless regardless of what a set or group of people thinks about you or your administrative strategy. Many have criticized President Muhammadu Buhari and his leadership style but the truth is, facts don't lie. And no matter how you look at it, he is better than any president PDP has ever produced.

Lets forget about sentiments for once, I know asking that from Nigerians is asking too much but nevertheless, facts has to sift into out minds. President Buhari as a leader has his own flaws which is understandable and one of them being the soft spot he have for Fulani Herdsmen and on the herdsmen issue that is threatening to tear Nigeria apart, but that doesn't necessarily mean he is bad in all ramification.

Truth be told, no Nigerian leader has been loved totally by Nigerians. They almost always have one thing or the other against any incumbent leader. If its not ethnicity related, its religious issues or lopsided appointment issues or lack of awarding dubious contracts to some interested party. We always have a reason to hate our leaders. This is the fact. But when you look at president Buhari's achievement since 3 years in office, you will have nothing but admiration for this man as Mr. President has no other thing for this country but love.

Below is 30 glaring and undeniable achievement of Mr. President. You can add yours..

1 His ZERO tolerance for corruption

2. PMB stopped over N2trillion subsidy payments to the almighty cabals.

3. He stopped the payment of over N30b monthly salaries to 50,000 national ghost workers.

4. He withdrew the license of rice, salt, sugar etc from one individual and spread the license to various interested group of people so as to stop the issue of monopoly.

5. He ordered the enforcement of BVN in the banking industry which stopped the illicit fraud perpetrated by private and public officials.

6. He ordered the enforcement of TSA where a single government parastatal operated over 43 accounts siphoning funds without remittance to the Federation Account.

7. He ordered the enforcement of payment and salaries of National Assembly members to be done through TSA.

8. He stopped the importation of rice from Thailand which our leaders used to siphon billions of naira yearly.

9. He blocked all the loop holes in the public sectors even though some avaricious Nigerians still cut their ways through sometimes.

10. He exposed the corrupt practices in the judiciary.

11. He did same thing in the National Assembly.

12. He exposed them all in the Nigeria Police, Nigeria Army, Navy, Air force and prosecuted the corrupt officials involved.

13. He exposed Patience Jonathan N13b looted fund, N15b, N11b worth of hotel in Bayelsa, N2.5b laundered funds to her housemaids.

14. He exposed Ikoyi's gate N13b NIA funds.

15. He exposed N4.7b Ekiti election fraud given to Fayose by Obanikoro

16. He exposed the $2.1b insurgency funds shared among Femi Fani Kayode, Olisah metuh, Bafarawa, Nduka Obaigbena, Raymond Dokpesi and others.

17. He exposed the illicit dealings in the legislative house.

18. He stopped the padding of our national budget by the National Assembly members.

19. He enforced the law to retrieve the N11b loan granted to Ben Murray Bruce which he refused to pay for 10years.

20. He exposed our Christian community where N7b was shared to them for election campaign by Jonathan.

21. He exposed same dirty deal of over N4 billion given to a Moslem (former Governor Bafarawa) by Jonathan for the Marabout's and Mallams' prayers.

22. He Enforced the EFCC to go after Ifeanyi Ubah who sold N11b worth of crude oil and pocketed same without the knowledge of NNPC.

23. He Exposed Saraki undeclared assets/looted funds.

24. He stopped Intel (Atiku's Company) where trillions of Nigeria money was not remitted to the federation account over the years.

25. He exposed our unscrupulous leaders both in APC and PDP even if the law could not prosecute them because of the lacuna in our laws.

26. He, Through Nigeria Customs, FIRS, JAMB, NIMASSA, Nigeria was able to realize over trillions of Naira remitted to the federation account, the first in Nigeria history.

27. He refused to give up on Nigeria and Nigerians even when they have given up on themselves.

28. During Jonathan era and government before him, JAMB was only able to remit N300m in 4 years while in Buhari's era JAMB has already remitted N6b in 2 years.

29. Still same JAMB is being prosecuted as Snakes are now swallowing N36m in their office and another N38m fraud has been uncovered from their Edo, Zamfar offices.

30. During Jonathan and other government era, customs has been to remitting less than N3b in a year while that same custom is remitting more than N30b in a year now.

Considering the above points and facts, it is normal for people to hate him and wish him dead. But you need to ask yourself, "why am I wishing this fine man dead"? Is it because he is doing his job wonderfully well or because of the foolish reports those criminal, egocentric cabal and self righteous politicians put out their.

Ask me to pick between Buhari, Atiku, Kwankwaso, Jonathan, I will pick Buhari as my preferred candidate, any day anytime.

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2018/02/30-undeniable-achievements-that-shows.html?m=1

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 30 Undeniable Achievements That Shows President Buhari Is Really Working by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 18, 2018
Thumb up my man

1 Like

Re: 30 Undeniable Achievements That Shows President Buhari Is Really Working by Ngokafor(f): 9:57am On Feb 18, 2018
@op i stopped reading after the first point because that is a lie from the pit of hell..Corruption is far worse right now because more money is being looted in Abuja(I have first hand experiences in Abuja) but are circulated amongst buhari and his hausa-fulani cronies..

I would choose Jonathan and Atiku over buhari and kwakanso..period.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 30 Undeniable Achievements That Shows President Buhari Is Really Working by haywire07(m): 9:58am On Feb 18, 2018
No 9 to 30 Including 2 and 3 is only a breakdown of No. 1 .

Of which half of the cases are unresolved or swept away with stories of snakes and rats.

We have alway been given the impression that corruption is our No. 1 problem but if Buhari has really fought corruption, then I think Nigeria will not be in this kinda mess.

Our major problem is Incompetence not just corruption

7 Likes

Re: 30 Undeniable Achievements That Shows President Buhari Is Really Working by Epositive(m): 10:02am On Feb 18, 2018
31. His silent consent on the fulani herdsmen muderous acts. undecided

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 30 Undeniable Achievements That Shows President Buhari Is Really Working by wakaman: 10:03am On Feb 18, 2018
Sai baba
Sai Mai gaskiya.

1 Like

Re: 30 Undeniable Achievements That Shows President Buhari Is Really Working by swagagolic01(m): 10:03am On Feb 18, 2018
With people as daft as this OP how will Nigeria move forward??

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 30 Undeniable Achievements That Shows President Buhari Is Really Working by madridguy(m): 10:09am On Feb 18, 2018
Following....
Re: 30 Undeniable Achievements That Shows President Buhari Is Really Working by aolawale025: 10:13am On Feb 18, 2018
These were the sort of lies that got the man elected. It won't work anymore

4 Likes

Re: 30 Undeniable Achievements That Shows President Buhari Is Really Working by mrajims(m): 10:15am On Feb 18, 2018
Same, PMB any day any time. nice one @op

Op, just get ready wailer will soon come for your head now
Re: 30 Undeniable Achievements That Shows President Buhari Is Really Working by thinksense: 10:19am On Feb 18, 2018
These are 30 facts about pmb that biafrans doesn't want to here. Up pmb Up federal republic of Nigeria
Re: 30 Undeniable Achievements That Shows President Buhari Is Really Working by omowolewa: 10:23am On Feb 18, 2018
Nawa, only anticorruption?
Re: 30 Undeniable Achievements That Shows President Buhari Is Really Working by eTECTIVe(m): 10:33am On Feb 18, 2018
exlinkleads:

Below is 30 glaring and undeniable achievement of Mr. President. You can add yours..

I find dis one particularly funny. Where do I even start from?? Is it d forex scandal dat has since disappeared and d man no where to b found?? A report was leaked about how dis govt was selling forex to some Ppl for as low as 87kobo to a dollar but dey somehow covered it up and d person who leaked it has been languishing in d DSS cell ever since. Or is d grass cutting scandal dat he was pressured to act on afta months ?? oh I forgot d culprit even reminded Nigerians how dumb we were by asking "Who is d Presidency" Or is it d Maina drama dat dey have swept under d carpet as usual? Or is it d whole NIA drama dat was planned and executed by dis same govt? Oh yes it was all planned but I dont expect u to agree or even use ur brains. Where did d money budgeted for capital projects in d last 2yrs go? Amaechi admitted dey haven't embarked on any recently. Oh and jus last week d same Ameachi admitted to ongoing corruption under d govt... So??

Are u for real?? Who has dis same govt been paying subsidy to den afta dey claimed to have removed subsidy?? Or U want to claim u are unaware d govt stills pays subsidy hence d current scarcity we are experiencing?? U mumu sha

3. He stopped the payment of over N30b monthly salaries to 50,000 national ghost workers.

How did he stop it?? D same govt dat appointed dead Ppl as directors and perm secs?? Isn't dat d real definition of ghost workers?

4. He withdrew the license of rice, salt, sugar etc from one individual and spread the license to various interested group of people so as to stop the issue of monopoly.

So when did he collect d license and who are now d various group of Ppl?? Why are u like dis?

5. He ordered the enforcement of BVN in the banking industry which stopped the illicit fraud perpetrated by private and public officials.

Anoda lie from d pit of hell... I did my BVN registration in Oct 2014 and d process actually started in February. CBN gave an extension to d date in may before dis govt was even inaugurated..

6. He ordered the enforcement of TSA where a single government parastatal operated over 43 accounts siphoning funds without remittance to the Federation Account.

Oga TSA was made policy and implemented in 2012...

7. He ordered the enforcement of payment and salaries of National Assembly members to be done through TSA.

Are U sure U know what TSA means?? Becos obviously U dont

8. He stopped the importation of rice from Thailand which our leaders used to siphon billions of naira yearly.

Leaders use importation of rice from Thailand to siphon money? Are u for real?? Dis here shows how dumb U. Pls how do dey do it? A visit to sokoto border will educate u

9. He blocked all the loop holes in the public sectors even though some avaricious Nigerians still cut their ways through sometimes.

How did he do it becos U mentioned TSA up there already. How did his son get access to hundreds of millions to buy one bike?

U mean he was trying to intimidate d judiciary with d DSS... Point me one case pls

D last tym I checked it was d other way around . D national assembly exposed d padding of d budget by d various ministries departments and agencies.

12. He exposed them all in the Nigeria Police, Nigeria Army, Navy, Air force and prosecuted the corrupt officials involved.

Pls what does d first lady do for d IG of police to get vehicles from him?? What happened to d report on d Police providing security to companies for money? What has happened to d report and petition raised by a senator against d IG? Last tym I remember d senator was instead charged to court instead of d IG.
Oh and Burantashi owns a house in Dubai dat we know of. I'm sure there a many others.

13. He exposed Patience Jonathan N13b looted fund, N15b, N11b worth of hotel in Bayelsa, N2.5b laundered funds to her housemaids.

Dis is one really funny case... Afta severally flooring d EFCC in court den suddenly she wants to settle out of court?? D drama is still ongoing until dey get a conviction.

What happened to d report on d funds?? Who owns d money? Oga na govt money b dat and we were told dis govt was informed about d money there.. D rest na film

And wat has happened since den ?? Obanikoro joined APC and d parrot dat was squealing and talking has since apologized to fayose abi?

16. He exposed the $2.1b insurgency funds shared among Femi Fani Kayode, Olisah metuh, Bafarawa, Nduka Obaigbena, Raymond Dokpesi and others.

Dis was d song on their lips wen dey first entered. A committee was set up to investigate . I am sure u are not aware dat same committee was disbanded afta a few sittings afta dey spent 100s of millions on those sittings. No report nothing. What happened??

Why do u kip repeating urself? Lack of points dats y

18. He stopped the padding of our national budget by the National Assembly members.

Anoda duplicated point. D senate exposed d padding in his first and second budget AMD even dis third one. Jus like U dey kept duplicating items. Hundreds of millions in nonsenses. I suggest U visit BudgetIT to see d exposed items.

19. He enforced the law to retrieve the N11b loan granted to Ben Murray Bruce which he refused to pay for 10years.

He didn't enforce any law. AMCON has always been going afta debtors. Visit AMCON site to see d others who dey don't talk about

20. He exposed our Christian community where N7b was shared to them for election campaign by Jonathan.

21. He exposed same dirty deal of over N4 billion given to a Moslem (former Governor Bafarawa) by Jonathan for the Marabout's and Mallams' prayers.

I dont know how old U are but obviously U are not old enof to think. Since monies were given out to these Ppl why hasn't d govt retrieved d said monies?? So beer parlour discussions and unsubstantiated reports are also an achievement ryt? Considering U listed d xtian and Muslim donations as 2 different points says a lot about U.

22. He Enforced the EFCC to go after Ifeanyi Ubah who sold N11b worth of crude oil and pocketed same without the knowledge of NNPC.

U are probably a kid born yesterday or over 3yrs ago. In April 2013, EFCC arrested Ifeanyi Ubah and prosecuted him immediately. Here's d link
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/04/efcc-arrests-ifeanyi-ubah-over-n43b-subsidy-scam/
And dis is what happened afta a 2 months trial dis is what happened
http://saharareporters.com/2013/05/15/judge-grants-ifeanyi-ubah-perpetual-injunction-against-efcc-investigation

Tell me what has happened since Ifeanyi Ubah was arrested and how long ago it was. I'm sure U dont even know anything about d case anymore.

He exposed saraki's undeclared assets?? Are u for real?? Are u aware d Federal govt withdraw it's case against Saraki?? Oh here's a link
http://dailypost.ng/2017/05/04/federal-government-closes-case-false-assets-declaration-saraki/

24. He stopped Intel (Atiku's Company) where trillions of Nigeria money was not remitted to the federation account over the years.

I dont know if there's anything U know at all but one thing I've been able to ascertain is dat U are showing signs of a dumb and unreasonable person. D govt terminated d contract it had with Intel becos dey hadn't complied with d TSA policy. Where did u get d unremitted trillions from?? I'm sure U dont even know what Intel does for d FG. Dey were not closed down but served a notice to comply with their tax duties.. Here read if U can
http://dailypost.ng/2017/10/17/atiku-firs-finally-speaks-seal-ex-vps-company-intel/

25. He exposed our unscrupulous leaders both in APC and PDP even if the law could not prosecute them because of the lacuna in our laws.

What's d difference between dis and some of d things U already listed dat have proven to b baseless? Jus name one APC leader he has exposed and what 'lacuna' is stopping their prosecution?

26. He, Through Nigeria Customs, FIRS, JAMB, NIMASSA, Nigeria was able to realize over trillions of Naira remitted to the federation account, the first in Nigeria history.

Like seriously? What exactly is d first in history? Remitting trillions to d federation account or what exactly?? U didn't state any fact or maybe U were getting confused.

27. He refused to give up on Nigeria and Nigerians even when they have given up on themselves.

Dis is an achievement? Like seriously? How much tym did he spend in London in total? Now I am beginning to feel ashamed on behalf of ur family

28. During Jonathan era and government before him, JAMB was only able to remit N300m in 4 years while in Buhari's era JAMB has abreast remitted N6b in 2 years.

29. Still same JAMB is being prosecuted as Snakes are now swallowing N36m in their office and another N38m fraud has been uncovered from their Edo, Zamfar offices.

Jamb is being prosecuted?? It is finished!! Biko how and where are dey being prosecuted? If snakes swallow their funds, which one did dey remit in 2yrs like U claim?

30. During Jonathan and other government era, customs has been to remitting less than N3b in a year while that same custom is remitting more than N30b in a year now.

Ur stupid lies are really becoming unbearable. Customs generated 977Billion in 2014 and from 2011 to 2014 generated over 3 trillion naira.. Oh here is some evidence incase
https://www.informationng.com/2015/01/customs-generates-n977-09bn-revenue-in-2014.html
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/168631-nigeria-customs-generates-n3-trillion-in-4-years.html

It is obvious U are a paid agent of propaganda whose only proof are lies and unsubstantiated and uninformed reports.
Can ppl really b dis stupid??

8 Likes

Re: 30 Undeniable Achievements That Shows President Buhari Is Really Working by dlondonbadboy: 10:36am On Feb 18, 2018
exlinkleads:
The truth is, as long as you are a leader, you must have bereaved followers. Being a leader means being selfless regardless of what a set or group of people thinks about you or your administrative strategy. Many have criticized President Muhammadu Buhari and his leadership style but the truth is, facts don't lie. And no matter how you look at it, he is better than any president PDP has ever produced. This is a lie from hell.

Lets forget about sentiments for once, I know asking that from Nigerians is asking too much but nevertheless, facts has to sift into out minds. President Buhari as a leader has his own flaws which is understandable and one of them being the soft spot he have for Fulani Herdsmen and on the herdsmen issue that is threatening to tear Nigeria apart, but that doesn't necessarily mean he is bad in all ramification.
So it's understandable that the commander in chief has soft spot for terrorists? Really? People who murder the citizens Buhari swore to protect? That's understandable to you?

Truth be told, no Nigerian leader has been loved totally by Nigerians. This is a lie. They almost always have one thing or the other against any incumbent leader. If its not ethnicity related, its religious issues or lopsided appointment issues or lack of awarding dubious contracts to some interested party. We always have a reason to hate our leaders. This is the fact. But when you look at president Buhari's achievement since 3 years in office, you will have nothing but admiration for this man as Mr. President has no other thing for this country but love.

1 His ZERO tolerance for corruption.
Really? Zero tolerance onPDP members?

Where is the money?Why are we still borrowing? Story for the gods?

So? How much is a bag of rice?

Where is the money?

If he stopped all the illegal money going out, where then did all the illegal money go to? You don't think? Audio money? Money we only hear about? Nawa! Money that doesn't benefit the ordinary man? Where is our recovered money?

How?

How? And to what end?

Really? Lol, and then replaced them with his brothers and friends right? This is an achivement? SMH

Where are the loots? Were they discovered/Recovered ? Relooted? How many people have been dealt with? You expose something and nothing happens? And you say you achieved something? Why has nobody been sentenced to death or life in prison or 50 years in prison? Cos its all media trial right? Do keep zombies happy? Lo[/b]l

[b]You said this before na...lol

Mtcheeew

Where is the money? I heard he used it to build schools..SMH

How many people have gone in for it? Beer palour gist? Somebody even said it was 17billion dollars.lmao

Your matter don tire me...he exposed, he exposed, he exposed...money we no dey see. People dey suffer. So we get so many exposed money like this?

Wetin happen at the end of the day?SMH

Where is the money?Why are the people still suffering? Why are we still borrowing? Nawa o

All hail the great exposer of all times!!

You just the repeat the same thing with different language..e MUST complete 30 by all means..LOl

Na you give up on your self...Wait, is this a joke? LMAO.

28. During Jonathan era and government before him, JAMB was only able to remit N300m in 4 years while in Buhari's era JAMB has already remitted N6b in 2 years.
Where the money oga?

30. During Jonathan and other government era, customs has been to remitting less than N3b in a year while that same custom is remitting more than N30b in a year now

You dey think so?. If we have all these recovered loots..is it not supposed to translate to improved living condition of the people? Una no get sense? Nawa

Considering the above points and facts, it is normal for people to hate him and wish him dead. But you need to ask yourself, "why am I wishing this fine man dead"? Is it because he is doing his job wonderfully well or because of the foolish reports those criminal, egocentric cabal and self righteous politicians put out their.

Ask me to pick between Buhari, Atiku, Kwankwaso, Jonathan, I will pick Buhari as my preferred candidate, any day anytime.
That's why you are a zombie na...
More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2018/02/30-undeniable-achievements-that-shows.html?m=1

cc mynd44 lalasticlala dominique

No schools built. Darkness all over the land. No Single road constructed. Fuel scarcity everywhere, security is zero, hunger in the land, the people are angry, loopsided appointments, Nigeria has never been this divided, Encouraging killer herdsmen, disobey of court orders, appointing only friends and cronies into sensitive positions, oppression of opposition,massive corruption under his nose, and one zombie is telling me "he exposed, he exposed"

Shame!!

7 Likes

Re: 30 Undeniable Achievements That Shows President Buhari Is Really Working by OLADD: 10:37am On Feb 18, 2018
Whoever typed this rubbish in an attempt to launder the battered image of Buhari and his woeful govt is either ridiculously ignorant or satanically mischievous.
1. Buhari cannot be said to have zero tolerance for corruption while reinstating corrupt indviduals like Maina and the NHIS boss to the office.
2. Presently, there is secrete payment of subsidy by the NNPC as exposed by the Senate President and newsmedia penultimate week.
3. More than 50000 ghost workers were discovered by the last administration, so what's new?
4. Inspite of the socalled success in the implementation of TSA, Buhari ordered N50b NNPC money not to be remmitted to the TSA account, is that not contradictory?
5. How has the the claim of ban on rice importation helped in reducing its price to 8k which Buhari met it in 2015? Has the price of cement reduced substantially?
6. I won't bother to waste my time and MB on the remaining nonsense. Buhari is the worst leader to ever rule Nigeria. Stop marketing a bad product.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 Undeniable Achievements That Shows President Buhari Is Really Working by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:44am On Feb 18, 2018
Seven Categories of Nigerians Still in Support of Buhari's Failures.

You belong to category 1.

The Gainers: It is traditional not to talk when you are eating. It is a show of bad table manners to talk with food in your mouth. These are the first people on the food chain. They don’t care about the positivity or negativity in the policies of the President as long as they still eat on the same table or allowed some crumbs.

Expecting truth or commonsense from them is like expecting a fish to ride a bicycle. Here, you will find the Buhari Media Centre, BMC, crew, who, I think, occupy the position of Social Media Influencers in our recent budget(180 Million Naira was budgeted for this huge project in the 2017 budget).

Their goal is to paint the President in a good light and fight dirty with those who disagree. Buhari’s Failure is washed up and dressed as light and any attempt to counter their claim is corruption fighting back.

http://www.mortalpoet.com/7-categories-of-nigerians-still-in-support-of-buharis-failure/
Re: 30 Undeniable Achievements That Shows President Buhari Is Really Working by AnodaIT(m): 10:48am On Feb 18, 2018
How does these translate into
motorable roads,
20kMW power,
security of lives,
low inflation,
single digit credit rate,
stronger Naira,
investors confidence,
80% literacy rate,
world class educational infrastructure,
robust telecom infrastructure

Do you people really know what it means to manage or lead a nation?

It's not all about making noise on how much money you recover

6 Likes

Re: 30 Undeniable Achievements That Shows President Buhari Is Really Working by georjay(m): 10:59am On Feb 18, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

No schools built. Darkness all over the land. No Single road constructed. Fuel scarcity everywhere, security is zero, hunger in the land, the people are angry, loopsided appointments, Nigeria has never been this divided, Encouraging killer herdsmen, disobey of court orders, appointing only friends and cronies into sensitive positions, oppression of opposition,massive corruption under his nose, and one zombie is telling me "he exposed, he exposed"

Shame!!

brother help me ask am o

na Expose we wan chop

2 Likes

Re: 30 Undeniable Achievements That Shows President Buhari Is Really Working by georjay(m): 10:59am On Feb 18, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

Shame!!

brother help me ask am o

na Expose we wan chop
Abba kyari and Co they there

1 Like

Re: 30 Undeniable Achievements That Shows President Buhari Is Really Working by SouthEastFacts: 10:59am On Feb 18, 2018
If you have 30 reasons why we should return Bubu, we have 30000 reasons why we are sending him to Daura.

3 Likes

Re: 30 Undeniable Achievements That Shows President Buhari Is Really Working by anibirelawal(m): 11:02am On Feb 18, 2018
I will continue to say this,

PMB till 2023 if GOD will. !
Re: 30 Undeniable Achievements That Shows President Buhari Is Really Working by oloriooko(m): 11:33am On Feb 18, 2018
No. 1 got me ROFL
This was how PDP was idolized and we were mortified.
Until we are sincere with ourselves without recourse to ethnicity or religious affinity, these politicians bubu inclusive will keep messing us up.
Speak against and resist selfish leaders not worship them!

1 Like

Re: 30 Undeniable Achievements That Shows President Buhari Is Really Working by Cajal(m): 11:34am On Feb 18, 2018
abbertee:
Thumb up my man
... hmmmmm
Ok
Re: 30 Undeniable Achievements That Shows President Buhari Is Really Working by chronique(m): 11:54am On Feb 18, 2018
I feel bad not only for the people who have you as a child, but also for those who have you as a sibling. So,after spending money to send you to school, this is what your brain could process as an article to help sell Buhari to people? With people like you in Nigeria, we can be rest assured that we'd always have morons to thumb print for mediocre candidates in any given election.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 Undeniable Achievements That Shows President Buhari Is Really Working by chronique(m): 11:56am On Feb 18, 2018
OLADD:
Whoever typed this rubbish in an attempt to launder the battered image of Buhari and his woeful govt is either ridiculously stupid or satanically mischievous.
1. Buhari cannot be said to have zero tolerance for corruption by reinstating corrupt indviduals like Maina and the NHIS boss to the office.
2. Prerently, there is secrete payment of subsidy by the NNPC as exposed by the Senate President and newsmedia penultimate week.
3. More than 50000 ghost workers were discovered by the last administration, so what's new?
4. Inspite of the socalled success in the implementation of TSA, Buhari ordered N50b NNPC money not to be remmitted to the TSA account, is that not contradictory?
5. How has the the claim of ban on rice importation helped in reducing its price to 8k which Buhari met it in 2015? Has the price of cement reduced substantially?
6. I won't bother to waste my time and MB on the remaining nonsense. Buhari is the worst leader to ever rule Nigeria. Stop marketing a bad product.

As in ehn,I just weak. If this op is the brightest child in his family, I wonder what the mental faculty of the others would be like.

1 Like

Re: 30 Undeniable Achievements That Shows President Buhari Is Really Working by ObservantFellow: 12:10pm On Feb 18, 2018
Hard to read beyond point No. 1.
How can you wake up on a Sunday Morning and your first assumption is that this current government under the leadershio of Bubari has zero tolerance for corruption??
It's like your brain is paining you

2 Likes

Re: 30 Undeniable Achievements That Shows President Buhari Is Really Working by Kingpost(m): 12:15pm On Feb 18, 2018
@op,i wish you Buhari's administration in your life.

shocked grin grin grin
Re: 30 Undeniable Achievements That Shows President Buhari Is Really Working by lovere: 12:19pm On Feb 18, 2018
Q
Re: 30 Undeniable Achievements That Shows President Buhari Is Really Working by godliman: 12:46pm On Feb 18, 2018
You are so pathetic you just spewed trash, you are blinded by your love and devotion to buhari who looks like your God. If 2.1 billion was used for GEJ campaign who funded buhari's election and what is the source? let me not waste my time answering you. You are in a trance with buhari

2 Likes

Re: 30 Undeniable Achievements That Shows President Buhari Is Really Working by naijapips04: 2:15pm On Feb 18, 2018
Stop promoting your dead blog with fake news

2 Likes

Re: 30 Undeniable Achievements That Shows President Buhari Is Really Working by baralatie(m): 2:41pm On Feb 18, 2018
exlinkleads:
The truth is, as long as you are a leader, you must have bereaved followers. Being a leader means being selfless regardless of what a set or group of people thinks about you or your administrative strategy. Many have criticized President Muhammadu Buhari and his leadership style but the truth is, facts don't lie. And no matter how you look at it, he is better than any president PDP has ever produced.

Truth be told, no Nigerian leader has been loved totally by Nigerians. They almost always have one thing or the other against any incumbent leader. If its not ethnicity related, its religious issues or lopsided appointment issues or lack of awarding dubious contracts to some interested party. We always have a reason to hate our leaders. This is the fact. But when you look at president Buhari's achievement since 3 years in office, you will have nothing but admiration for this man as Mr. President has no other thing for this country but love.

4. He withdrew the license of rice, salt, sugar etc from[b] one individual[/b]and spread the license to various interested group of people so as to stop the issue of monopoly.

cc mynd44 lalasticlala dominique
the weed you smoking is toppest of grade.

2 Likes

Re: 30 Undeniable Achievements That Shows President Buhari Is Really Working by baralatie(m): 2:42pm On Feb 18, 2018
chronique:
I feel bad not only for the people who have you as a child, but also for those who have you as a sibling. So,after spending money to send you to school, this is what your brain could process as an article to help sell Buhari to people? With people like you in Nigeria, we can be rest assured that we'd always have morons to thumb print for mediocre candidates in any given election.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Anyone Still Remember The Altercation Between The Great Zik And Dr* *chuba / I Will Reomve IPOB From Terrorist List- Fela Durotoye / Federal High Court Disqualifies Okorocha's Son-in-law From Contesting - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.