Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,864 members, 7,859,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:58 AM

30 Undeniable Achievements That Shows President Buhari Is Really Working - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 30 Undeniable Achievements That Shows President Buhari Is Really Working (2776 Views)

Yahaya Bello Shows President Buhari His Certificate Of Return / Goose Pimples: "This Shows President Buhari's Victory Is Assured" - Bashir Ahmed / 30 Undeniable Achievements Of Buharist As Revealed By A Fan! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30 Undeniable Achievements That Shows President Buhari Is Really Working by Deckline(m): 4:11pm On Feb 18, 2018
I can give you 100 reasons why Buhari is a failure!
Re: 30 Undeniable Achievements That Shows President Buhari Is Really Working by ZombieBuster: 4:13pm On Feb 18, 2018
wakaman:
Sai baba
Sai Mai gaskiya.

Weldone my Muslim friend
Sai baba... Gaskiya grin

Walahi cheesy
Re: 30 Undeniable Achievements That Shows President Buhari Is Really Working by wakaman: 4:31pm On Feb 18, 2018
ZombieBuster:

Weldone my Muslim friend
Sai baba... Gaskiya grin

Walahi cheesy

I reiterate I am not your friend.

Sai baba- you know the meaning.
Sai Mai gaskiya - the truthful one.
Re: 30 Undeniable Achievements That Shows President Buhari Is Really Working by Algorithms: 4:57pm On Feb 18, 2018
Ngokafor:
@op i stopped reading after the first point because that is a lie from the pit of hell..Corruption is far worse right now because more money is being looted in Abuja(I have first hand experiences in Abuja) but are circulated amongst buhari and his hausa-fulani cronies..

I would choose Jonathan and Atiku over buhari and kwakanso..period.

u have a rotten brain

1 Like

Re: 30 Undeniable Achievements That Shows President Buhari Is Really Working by Algorithms: 4:58pm On Feb 18, 2018
sai Baba, idiotic pigs of biafra won't like this
Re: 30 Undeniable Achievements That Shows President Buhari Is Really Working by uba1991: 5:21pm On Feb 18, 2018
swagagolic01:
With people as daft as this OP how will Nigeria move forward??
OSU.pls control ur mouth
Re: 30 Undeniable Achievements That Shows President Buhari Is Really Working by exlinkleads(f): 5:31pm On Feb 18, 2018
Mods:

mynd44 lalasticlala dominique obinoscopy

I hope una no hate Buhari too much

Move this to front page now.
Re: 30 Undeniable Achievements That Shows President Buhari Is Really Working by Enice(m): 5:46pm On Feb 18, 2018
OLADD:
Whoever typed this rubbish in an attempt to launder the battered image of Buhari and his woeful govt is either ridiculously stupid or satanically mischievous.
1. Buhari cannot be said to have zero tolerance for corruption by reinstating corrupt indviduals like Maina and the NHIS boss to the office.
2. Presently, there is secrete payment of subsidy by the NNPC as exposed by the Senate President and newsmedia penultimate week.
3. More than 50000 ghost workers were discovered by the last administration, so what's new?
4. Inspite of the socalled success in the implementation of TSA, Buhari ordered N50b NNPC money not to be remmitted to the TSA account, is that not contradictory?
5. How has the the claim of ban on rice importation helped in reducing its price to 8k which Buhari met it in 2015? Has the price of cement reduced substantially?
6. I won't bother to waste my time and MB on the remaining nonsense. Buhari is the worst leader to ever rule Nigeria. Stop marketing a bad product.
for you to have typed this sh1t here means you are so dumb and must be a stark of rubbish. So you think the importation of rice helps the country. Let me tell you something, by importing rice, you are just eating your future now. We cry of lack of jobs for the youth, yet you expect the government to spend scarces dollars to import rice and pay the salaries of workers of rice producing countries? Because that is what it is. When you import, you are paying the salaries of the workers of the producing countries.
You also spewed some rubbish about subsidies. This is different. NNPC is not paying anybody to import but it is doing the importation itself. And according to the NNPC act, it has the powers to deduct cost before remittance. The NASS has no powers on that except they want to amend the NNPC act. Yes the NASS has oversight functions but NNPC and some other parastatal like the CBN does not submit its budget to the NASS. So guy you can go do what you do best, go Fvck your dog.
Re: 30 Undeniable Achievements That Shows President Buhari Is Really Working by archangel1(m): 6:03pm On Feb 18, 2018
Op ,
Expose this , expose that. That is what your 'saintly' president was able to accomplish.You succeeded in rating your blog low with a heap rubbish.
Re: 30 Undeniable Achievements That Shows President Buhari Is Really Working by Enice(m): 6:08pm On Feb 18, 2018
Ngokafor:
@op i stopped reading after the first point because that is a lie from the pit of hell..Corruption is far worse right now because more money is being looted in Abuja(I have first hand experiences in Abuja) but are circulated amongst buhari and his hausa-fulani cronies..

I would choose Jonathan and Atiku over buhari and kwakanso..period.
Please tender your proof of more corruption in this dispensation at the court of public opinion. Let your likes of wailer gloat on it. What I know is that most of these miscreants complaining are lovers of looters. Like this Nogzi Okofor. She did her service in cross river. She use to be a runs girl for those PDP Abuja boys, now there is no more business as usual she is wailing like a leper.
Re: 30 Undeniable Achievements That Shows President Buhari Is Really Working by Ngokafor(f): 6:30pm On Feb 18, 2018
Enice:
Please tender your proof of more corruption in this dispensation at the court of public opinion. Let your likes of wailer gloat on it. What I know is that most of these miscreants complaining are lovers of looters. Like this Nogzi Okofor. She did her service in cross river. She use to be a runs girl for those PDP Abuja boys, now there is no more business as usual she is wailing like a leper.

It is only a child of a prostitute and runs girls/woman who was brought up in a brothel talk the way you do,so i am not surprused at your drivel..Your type abound in this forum...I am not the cause of your dysfunctional and abusive up-bringing so kindly take your smelly self out of my sight.
Re: 30 Undeniable Achievements That Shows President Buhari Is Really Working by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 18, 2018
haywire07:
No 9 to 30 Including 2 and 3 is only a breakdown of No. 1 .

Of which half of the cases are unresolved or swept away with stories of snakes and rats.

We have alway been given the impression that corruption is our No. 1 problem but if Buhari has really fought corruption, then I think Nigeria will not be in this kinda mess.

Our major problem is Incompetence not just corruption

Exactly my thoughts
Re: 30 Undeniable Achievements That Shows President Buhari Is Really Working by ajawara(m): 8:15pm On Feb 18, 2018
exlinkleads:
The truth is, as long as you are a leader, you must have bereaved followers. Being a leader means being selfless regardless of what a set or group of people thinks about you or your administrative strategy. Many have criticized President Muhammadu Buhari and his leadership style but the truth is, facts don't lie. And no matter how you look at it, he is better than any president PDP has ever produced.

Lets forget about sentiments for once, I know asking that from Nigerians is asking too much but nevertheless, facts has to sift into out minds. President Buhari as a leader has his own flaws which is understandable and one of them being the soft spot he have for Fulani Herdsmen and on the herdsmen issue that is threatening to tear Nigeria apart, but that doesn't necessarily mean he is bad in all ramification.

Truth be told, no Nigerian leader has been loved totally by Nigerians. They almost always have one thing or the other against any incumbent leader. If its not ethnicity related, its religious issues or lopsided appointment issues or lack of awarding dubious contracts to some interested party. We always have a reason to hate our leaders. This is the fact. But when you look at president Buhari's achievement since 3 years in office, you will have nothing but admiration for this man as Mr. President has no other thing for this country but love.

Below is 30 glaring and undeniable achievement of Mr. President. You can add yours..

1 His ZERO tolerance for corruption

2. PMB stopped over N2trillion subsidy payments to the almighty cabals.

3. He stopped the payment of over N30b monthly salaries to 50,000 national ghost workers.

4. He withdrew the license of rice, salt, sugar etc from one individual and spread the license to various interested group of people so as to stop the issue of monopoly.

5. He ordered the enforcement of BVN in the banking industry which stopped the illicit fraud perpetrated by private and public officials.

6. He ordered the enforcement of TSA where a single government parastatal operated over 43 accounts siphoning funds without remittance to the Federation Account.

7. He ordered the enforcement of payment and salaries of National Assembly members to be done through TSA.

8. He stopped the importation of rice from Thailand which our leaders used to siphon billions of naira yearly.

9. He blocked all the loop holes in the public sectors even though some avaricious Nigerians still cut their ways through sometimes.

10. He exposed the corrupt practices in the judiciary.

11. He did same thing in the National Assembly.

12. He exposed them all in the Nigeria Police, Nigeria Army, Navy, Air force and prosecuted the corrupt officials involved.

13. He exposed Patience Jonathan N13b looted fund, N15b, N11b worth of hotel in Bayelsa, N2.5b laundered funds to her housemaids.

14. He exposed Ikoyi's gate N13b NIA funds.

15. He exposed N4.7b Ekiti election fraud given to Fayose by Obanikoro

16. He exposed the $2.1b insurgency funds shared among Femi Fani Kayode, Olisah metuh, Bafarawa, Nduka Obaigbena, Raymond Dokpesi and others.

17. He exposed the illicit dealings in the legislative house.

18. He stopped the padding of our national budget by the National Assembly members.

19. He enforced the law to retrieve the N11b loan granted to Ben Murray Bruce which he refused to pay for 10years.

20. He exposed our Christian community where N7b was shared to them for election campaign by Jonathan.

21. He exposed same dirty deal of over N4 billion given to a Moslem (former Governor Bafarawa) by Jonathan for the Marabout's and Mallams' prayers.

22. He Enforced the EFCC to go after Ifeanyi Ubah who sold N11b worth of crude oil and pocketed same without the knowledge of NNPC.

23. He Exposed Saraki undeclared assets/looted funds.

24. He stopped Intel (Atiku's Company) where trillions of Nigeria money was not remitted to the federation account over the years.

25. He exposed our unscrupulous leaders both in APC and PDP even if the law could not prosecute them because of the lacuna in our laws.

26. He, Through Nigeria Customs, FIRS, JAMB, NIMASSA, Nigeria was able to realize over trillions of Naira remitted to the federation account, the first in Nigeria history.

27. He refused to give up on Nigeria and Nigerians even when they have given up on themselves.

28. During Jonathan era and government before him, JAMB was only able to remit N300m in 4 years while in Buhari's era JAMB has already remitted N6b in 2 years.

29. Still same JAMB is being prosecuted as Snakes are now swallowing N36m in their office and another N38m fraud has been uncovered from their Edo, Zamfar offices.

30. During Jonathan and other government era, customs has been to remitting less than N3b in a year while that same custom is remitting more than N30b in a year now.

Considering the above points and facts, it is normal for people to hate him and wish him dead. But you need to ask yourself, "why am I wishing this fine man dead"? Is it because he is doing his job wonderfully well or because of the foolish reports those criminal, egocentric cabal and self righteous politicians put out their.

Ask me to pick between Buhari, Atiku, Kwankwaso, Jonathan, I will pick Buhari as my preferred candidate, any day anytime.

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2018/02/30-undeniable-achievements-that-shows.html?m=1

Please add number 31: Buhari brought back, recall, reinstate and promote a fugitive, MAINAGATE..He was also given security details.
Re: 30 Undeniable Achievements That Shows President Buhari Is Really Working by OpanachiOzohve: 8:53pm On Feb 18, 2018
The day this poster was born must be cursed! This is one of the lowest attempt by inanimate brain followers of the vampire to defend the undefendable.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Gets Martin Luther King (MLK) Award / Lekki Jakande Street View As Seen On Google Street View / Senate Presidency: Mindless Marginalisation Of S'east By APC Must Stop - Anyim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.