Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

The Mischevious Vilification Of Herders! PDP has failed 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Mischevious Vilification Of Herders! PDP has failed 2019 (1365 Views)

With Atiku, PDP Has Disqualified Itself From 2019 Presidential Race –Issa-Onilu / Hypocritical Vilification Of TY Danjuma In The North - Farooq Kperogi / PDP Has Now Been Reduced To A Regional Party – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Mischevious Vilification Of Herders! PDP has failed 2019 by SaiPapa: 8:10pm On Feb 18, 2018
How on earth some criminal interests have been able to manipulate many ppl in Nigeria to hate herders baffles me.

Before one can make statements about a group of ppl there should be at least some fundamental understanding of their culture and customs. Fulanis have always been straightforward and genial folk. I remember watching Werner Herzog's piece on the Wodaabe fulani' herdsmen of the sun' when I was in college for a films studies class and the general 'happy go lucky' attitudes displayed by the subjects. Now we need to understand that they are in a perpetual fight with nature. Esp, against the background of desertification. That same doc had a similar issue. They were moving from somewhere in Niger Rep to another part in order to survive. Burning grass by Ekwensi had the transhumance theme as well against the backdrop of resources.

Fulani external relations like other groups has had its ups and downs. However in their case they have always left the area better than they met it. Look at the hausa land of the sarkin gargajiya and the hausa land of today with its legacy of the Sokoto Caliphate. The latter was an improvement in every feature.most notably order. Even ppl in maradi, zinder and co today that are descendants of the old kings have come to accept it as fact. never ceasing to associate themselves with thei Fulani former-conquerors.

Communities have not been too welcoming to the herders because of a phantom fear manufactured in the media. not that herders are without sin, but what have they done that you have seen and can prove to be herders?!
Apart from the false reports being shared up and down. Election is next year and it is not your whatsapp groups that will win on that day. It is the 6 plus million votes already guaranteed from Lagos, Kano, Rivers and other strongholds.

Today Buhari is President. A Fulani man who is dealing with corruption without ethnic coloration. Nigerians most notably fromt he SE, SS and these days even SW have decided to attack him. Let me ask you ? Can you defeat BABA IN AN ELECTION!?! Are any of your elders or politicians of superior electoral appeal or value ? i know that answer already. please desist from jumping on this herdsmen critique train. We can see thru it. very clearly. Let the IGP handle the issue. let him do what he has to do. IG Idris is working really hard. That is a fact!
We have proof to back it up.

Re: The Mischevious Vilification Of Herders! PDP has failed 2019 by ikelords(m): 8:20pm On Feb 18, 2018
Your condition is terrible, I pity what you are passing through and I wish we all on Nairaland can contribute some reasonable amt of money to have you brain checked. How can you be playing PDP and APC politics with genocide committed by these herdsmen. If you type this rubbish again the pains of those killed will befall you and whoever you ever cared for... Ode!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mischevious Vilification Of Herders! PDP has failed 2019 by SaiPapa: 8:23pm On Feb 18, 2018
ikelords:
Your condition is terrible, I pity what you are passing through and I wish we all on Nairaland can contribute some reasonable amt of money to have you brain checked. How can you be playing PDP and APC politics with genocide committed by these herdsmen. If you type this rubbish again the pains of those killed will befall you and whoever you ever cared for... Ode!

We know your type. We know ur mission. What about innocent fulanis dying ?
Re: The Mischevious Vilification Of Herders! PDP has failed 2019 by wakaman: 8:27pm On Feb 18, 2018
Thank you for having the courage and integrity to muse this.
Not many people do this, so many people yapping and blabbing are worse than cows, they suffer from acute herd mentality, they follow trend, but this time trend blinded by crass socio-economic dispositions coloured by religious and ethnic bigotry.

I believe in Buhari, I believe in Nigeria.
Re: The Mischevious Vilification Of Herders! PDP has failed 2019 by TheKingIsHere: 8:28pm On Feb 18, 2018
Am sure it is PDP that also told the Ghana army to shot and kill the evil terrorist Fulani herdsmen?

Your lies can no longer work

2 Likes

Re: The Mischevious Vilification Of Herders! PDP has failed 2019 by wakaman: 8:29pm On Feb 18, 2018
SaiPapa:

We know your type. We know ur mission. What about innocent fulanis dying ?

Please ignore this cow! Don't acknowledge with a response.

He is a yanmiri, they are beyond redemption.
Re: The Mischevious Vilification Of Herders! PDP has failed 2019 by dlondonbadboy: 8:31pm On Feb 18, 2018
Pls pray for the OP...

2 Likes

Re: The Mischevious Vilification Of Herders! PDP has failed 2019 by SaiPapa: 8:31pm On Feb 18, 2018
wakaman:
Thank you for having the courage and integrity to muse this.
Not many people do this, so many people yapping and blabbing are worse than cows, they suffer from acute herd mentality, the follow trend, but this time trend blinded by crass socio-economic dispositions coloured by religious and ethnic bigotry.

I believe in Buhari, I believe in Nigeria.

As progressives we should speak out. How many of them know Fulani culture.just misleading ppl. We know ppl are sponsoring this nonsense. With their private militias. I am a core SSer but I love my President. We will deliver PHC come next year. Watch my brother. Do ur part as well. God bless u man.
Re: The Mischevious Vilification Of Herders! PDP has failed 2019 by TheKingIsHere: 8:33pm On Feb 18, 2018
TheKingIsHere:
Am sure it is PDP that also told the Ghana army to shot and kill the evil terrorist Fulani herdsmen?

Your lies can no longer work
Am waiting for the OP to answer this question.

1 Like

Re: The Mischevious Vilification Of Herders! PDP has failed 2019 by SaiPapa: 8:37pm On Feb 18, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

Am waiting for the OP to answer this question.

Those are communal clashes. A veritable by-product of resource conflict. No qualms with the Ghanaians if indeed those herders were criminals. Actually to extrapolate this one sample to our countrymen is the real crime here. There's always been clashes in Nigeria. Why Is it so big now ? You cannot tell like with boko and militancy, issues going out of hand are not without endorsement ? There's something deeper. Ppl can see thru it.
Re: The Mischevious Vilification Of Herders! PDP has failed 2019 by wakaman: 8:40pm On Feb 18, 2018
SaiPapa:

As progressives we should speak out. How many of them know Fulani culture.just misleading ppl. We know ppl are sponsoring this nonsense. With their private militias. I am a core SSer but I love my President. We will deliver PHC come next year. Watch my brother. Do ur part as well. God bless u man.

Onward, brother onward!
Re: The Mischevious Vilification Of Herders! PDP has failed 2019 by TheKingIsHere: 8:40pm On Feb 18, 2018
SaiPapa:

Those are communal clashes. A veritable by-product of resource conflict. No qualms with the Ghanaians if indeed those herders were criminals. Actually to extrapolate this one sample to our countrymen is the real crime here. There's always been clashes in Nigeria. Why Is it so big now ? You cannot tell like with boko and militancy, issues going out of hand are not without endorsement ? There's something deeper. Ppl can see thru it.

So an ordinary communal clash will result in the Ghanaian army taking a drastic decision on shooting only the fulanis? Why didn't they order shot on sight on the other culprits in the communal clash?

2 Likes

Re: The Mischevious Vilification Of Herders! PDP has failed 2019 by dlondonbadboy: 8:42pm On Feb 18, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

So an ordinary communal clash will result in the Ghanaian army taking a drastic decision on shooting only the fulanis? Why didn't they order shot on sight on the other culprits in the communal clash?

You get time o...just pray for the OP...or dash him money.
Re: The Mischevious Vilification Of Herders! PDP has failed 2019 by SaiPapa: 8:42pm On Feb 18, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

So an ordinary communal clash will result in the army taking a drastic decision on shooting only the fulanis? Why didn't they order shot on sight on the other culprits in the communal clash?

In Ghana fulanis have no backing. Unluckily they are at the mercy of whatever ethnic game is being played. In Nigeria they are more visible. If not same thing that happened in Guinea might happen to them here. It is so easy to blame them. Pick out a group and just throw blame. It is sad man. Very sad.
Re: The Mischevious Vilification Of Herders! PDP has failed 2019 by TheKingIsHere: 8:47pm On Feb 18, 2018
SaiPapa:

In Ghana fulanis have no backing. Unluckily they are at the mercy of whatever ethnic game is being played. In Nigeria they are more visible. If not same thing that happened in Guinea might happen to them here. It is so easy to blame them. Pick out a group and just throw blame. It is sad man. Very sad.

Now you are saying what everyone is saying.

The fulani terrorists in Nigeria have backing to carry out their atrocities.

So how does this relate to pDP and you painting the fulani herdsmen as saints?

1 Like

Re: The Mischevious Vilification Of Herders! PDP has failed 2019 by TheKingIsHere: 8:49pm On Feb 18, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

You get time o...just pray for the OP...or dash him money.
You are right
Re: The Mischevious Vilification Of Herders! PDP has failed 2019 by SaiPapa: 8:51pm On Feb 18, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

Now you are saying what everyone is saying.

The fulani terrorists in Nigeria have backing to carry out their atrocities.

So how does this relate to pDP and you painting the fulani herdsmen as saints?

You r choosing to interprete what u want. They are the stick man. Just like the game played against Igbos in the sixties. Or the game played against Jews in Europe for centuries. The same exact phenomenon that is manifested many times without number, when ppl want to latch onto a widespread group all the problems and frustrations of society.

Backing in the sense that at least there are able fulanis here to come to their aid. Like Israel is for the Jewish cause. Why choose to just accuse ppl ?
Re: The Mischevious Vilification Of Herders! PDP has failed 2019 by limeta(f): 9:10pm On Feb 18, 2018
Keeping islam under wrap
Islamazation agenda
Book boys or herders na the same agenda
Re: The Mischevious Vilification Of Herders! PDP has failed 2019 by Alariiwo: 9:16pm On Feb 18, 2018
Like I keep saying.. PDP is never an option again in Nigeria.

They can fool their gullible Ipob supporters and some few sellouts in South West with herdsmen killings.

Right thinking Nigerians like myself knows the "herdsmen" crisis has political undertone now that we have a year to go before 2019 elections.
God will surely expose all of them.
Re: The Mischevious Vilification Of Herders! PDP has failed 2019 by ZombieBuster: 9:47pm On Feb 18, 2018
Alariiwo:
Like I keep saying.. PDP is never an option again in Nigeria.

They can fool their gullible Ipob supporters and some few sellouts in South West with herdsmen killings.

Right thinking Nigerians like myself knows the "herdsmen" crisis has political undertone now that we have a year to go before 2019 elections.
God will surely expose all of them.

My Muslim friend
Have you chanted sai barber today
We know it is PDP that went to kill innocent Benue citizens... And have over the years gone to reinsack Nimbo and Agatu... The South west is currently under PDP attack

I know it is PDP that made Buhari not to visit Benue and commiserate with them....

Continue in your grandeur
Re: The Mischevious Vilification Of Herders! PDP has failed 2019 by patval(f): 9:56pm On Feb 18, 2018
ZombieBuster:

My Muslim friend
Have you chanted sai barber today
We know it is PDP that went to kill innocent Benue citizens... And have over the years gone to reinsack Nimbo and Agatu... The South west is currently under PDP attack

I know it is PDP that made Buhari not to visit Benue and commiserate with them....

Continue in your grandeur
I just love you for this.....the expired dung which op took earlier is massively working on him. God willing with same PDP, real owners of lands that make up this geographical area call Nigeria will take over just like what happened in America through Trump.

1 Like

Re: The Mischevious Vilification Of Herders! PDP has failed 2019 by 7lives: 11:45pm On Feb 18, 2018
SaiPapa:

Haters are coming for you.

(1) (Reply)

World Will Pay Dearly If Lake Chad Goes Dry - Buhari / NIA Dimisses Former DG, Duadu / IPOB Deputy Leader Storms UN With Petition For Biafran Referendum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.