Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,972 members, 7,956,629 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:53 PM

BBNaija: Dee One And Vandora Evicted - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Dee One And Vandora Evicted (40014 Views)

Dee-One: "Nina And Miracle Pray Before Sex, Bambam Came As A Prophetess" / Dee One: Meet Aderombi Adedayo, BBNaija Housemate Whose Wedding Photos Leaked / BBNaija: Dee-One's Marriage Photos Surface Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Dee One And Vandora Evicted by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 18, 2018
See as Madrid de cut my ticket angry angry angry
Re: BBNaija: Dee One And Vandora Evicted by akintimi88: 9:34pm On Feb 18, 2018
But on a serious note, why would that guy divorce that lady like that.. They should go and settle it at Igando ikotun customary court
Re: BBNaija: Dee One And Vandora Evicted by Xcelinteriors(f): 9:34pm On Feb 18, 2018
Oh lawd embarassed
Re: BBNaija: Dee One And Vandora Evicted by BABANGBALI: 9:35pm On Feb 18, 2018
Who cares? GGMU
Re: BBNaija: Dee One And Vandora Evicted by Nicklaus619(m): 9:36pm On Feb 18, 2018
QuietHammer:
Oh. Guys, Dee one and Vandora have been evicted from BBN. Please raise your right hand if you give a fvck.

You see? No one gives a fvck undecided

Re: BBNaija: Dee One And Vandora Evicted by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:38pm On Feb 18, 2018
tellwisdom:
Chinedu just left my house drunk. He even forgot his car key. Chai
Your own is better, kunle left with my remote, thinking its his phone

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Dee One And Vandora Evicted by XingXhang(m): 9:39pm On Feb 18, 2018
That girl that exposes booobs like it's her calling...

She'll be missed tho
Re: BBNaija: Dee One And Vandora Evicted by seancombs617: 9:43pm On Feb 18, 2018
lonelydora:
6 people gone in one day. Vandora is a happy girl with a good heart. Dee1 was very angry on that stage.

Please if you don't have Dstv or Gotv...don't come here and shout useless show

She had d best boobi in dat house... cry

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Dee One And Vandora Evicted by busky101(m): 9:48pm On Feb 18, 2018
bayocanny:

Chelsea can only win the match if they sack Antonio Conte tomorrow morning.
lol
Re: BBNaija: Dee One And Vandora Evicted by Gracespecial101(m): 9:48pm On Feb 18, 2018
LeeMason:
Chelsea fc vs Fc Barcelona... Would be nice right ?

Would be Sweet
Re: BBNaija: Dee One And Vandora Evicted by mvem(m): 9:58pm On Feb 18, 2018
Gracespecial101:

Would be Sweet
..is it by force...u don't watch it then fine...so wetin dey carry u come comment for wetin no be ur business...
Re: BBNaija: Dee One And Vandora Evicted by tellwisdom: 9:59pm On Feb 18, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

Your own is better, kunle left with my remote, thinking its his phone

Ahh...Na to sell your T.V as scrap be that sad
Re: BBNaija: Dee One And Vandora Evicted by Iamzik: 10:05pm On Feb 18, 2018
Mitsurugi:
This show is just a reflection of the present society and its youth. We are now more depraved, celebrate mediocrity and the dearth of intellectualism. We are plastic, uninspiring and basically have no idea of leadership and economic excellence. Worse we are the worst hypocrites who cry immorality and indecency yet wait till unholy hours to peep via night vision shots at a young man poking a young lady after a night of wanton alcoholism and dance floor debauchery. Worse further every act of inanity is keenly egged on by family and friends with fingers on the key pads of their mobile devices ready to vote for the continuity of banality clearly focused on THE MONEY! Worse further, Nairaland a supposed intellectual forum lends its weight to the blatant exhibition of televised stupidity! Why am I even ranting sef? angry

In patience Jonathan's voice "Chai!!!"

See finishing....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Dee One And Vandora Evicted by georgecso(m): 10:07pm On Feb 18, 2018
BBN is carefully scripted

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Dee One And Vandora Evicted by Jecciluscious(f): 10:08pm On Feb 18, 2018
Let the game continue.
Re: BBNaija: Dee One And Vandora Evicted by Pratiba(f): 10:09pm On Feb 18, 2018
Democrat1c:
This show is empty and bland. Lacks everything needed to fix this drowning nation. Misplaced priorities.

Exactly bros...abeg collect plenty thumbs up! Its really true what you say. You've just spoken exactly what's on my mind. Organisers should have planned it in a way that most of what is done in the house is geared towards our current situation in nija. Instead all I see is sexuality and pretense.
Re: BBNaija: Dee One And Vandora Evicted by PastorLucifer: 10:09pm On Feb 18, 2018
Inioluwa01:
Abeg who watch Kano Pillars VS Jigawa Boys? How many corners dem play for the match? undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Dee One And Vandora Evicted by ChristoBam: 10:26pm On Feb 18, 2018
Mitsurugi:
This show is just a reflection of the present society and its youth. We are now more depraved, celebrate mediocrity and the dearth of intellectualism. We are plastic, uninspiring and basically have no idea of leadership and economic excellence. Worse we are the worst hypocrites who cry immorality and indecency yet wait till unholy hours to peep via night vision shots at a young man poking a young lady after a night of wanton alcoholism and dance floor debauchery. Worse further every act of inanity is keenly egged on by family and friends with fingers on the key pads of their mobile devices ready to vote for the continuity of banality clearly focused on THE MONEY! Worse further, Nairaland a supposed intellectual forum lends its weight to the blatant exhibition of televised stupidity! Why am I even ranting sef? angry
Please enough with this nonsense!!! What does big brother have to do with leadership and economic excellence. It's a show meant for the entertainment of it's viewers, if you don't love it, keep your views to yourself.
It's not even as if Nigeria is the only country sef that does Big brother. The U.K, U.S.A and so many countries in Europe have their own Big brother na so what's the fuss about.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Dee One And Vandora Evicted by Caseless: 10:29pm On Feb 18, 2018
Mitsurugi:
grin
Re: BBNaija: Dee One And Vandora Evicted by tojahh(m): 10:41pm On Feb 18, 2018
ChristoBam:

Please enough with this nonsense!!! What does big brother have to do with leadership and economic excellence. It's a show meant for the entertainment of it's viewers, if you don't love it, keep your views to yourself.
It's not even as if Nigeria is the only country sef that does Big brother. America, U.S.A and so many countries in Europe have their own Big brother na so what's the fuss about.

Did you just say, America, U.S.A?

No wonder the show lack intellects and reeks of self destruct. Abeg wetin be scores for Colo Colo and Boca Juniors match.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Dee One And Vandora Evicted by ChristoBam: 10:48pm On Feb 18, 2018
tojahh:

No wonder the show lack intellects and reeks of self destruct. Abeg wetin be scores for Colo Colo and Boca Juniors match.
It was a mistake!! I meant America and the U.K. I was concentrating on something else while typing that.
Re: BBNaija: Dee One And Vandora Evicted by Mitsurugi(m): 10:53pm On Feb 18, 2018
ChristoBam:

It's not even as if Nigeria is the only country sef that does Big brother. The U.K, U.S.A and so many countries in Europe have their own Big brother na so what's the fuss about.

One of the problems with Nigerian spotted... Behold an epitome of indecency and an advocate of inanity. Pray make sure you encourage your daughter to hop aboard the ENTERTAINING SHOW in due course...Ode! Its in the UK, USA and so many countries; how many of them are Nigeria better than at the moment you ignorant twerp! angry
Re: BBNaija: Dee One And Vandora Evicted by ChristoBam: 10:56pm On Feb 18, 2018
tojahh:

Seriously there's nothing wrong with the show. If only you knew how peeps from so many other African countries follow this show you wouldn't complain. Can you imagine so many South Africans, Ethiopians, Kenyans, e.t.c stay glued to their TV to watch this Nigerian show.
Re: BBNaija: Dee One And Vandora Evicted by thatigboman: 11:01pm On Feb 18, 2018
Miss Vandora already.
Re: BBNaija: Dee One And Vandora Evicted by ChristoBam: 11:14pm On Feb 18, 2018
Mitsurugi:

One of the problems with Nigerian spotted... Behold an epitome of indecency and an advocate of inanity. Pray make sure you encourage your daughter to hop aboard the ENTERTAINING SHOW in due course...Ode! Its in the UK, USA and so many countries; how many of them are Nigeria better than at the moment you ignorant twerp! angry
I don't really see the need in arguing with you. You're just plain stupid. I'm not here to argue about the development level of the U.S as compared to Nigeria. You people just like arguing sideways. You saw the comment the first guy I quoted made. How he protayed BBN as if it's responsible for the economic woes Nigerians are facing. You guys like to take little things too seriously. The things that you ought to take seriously you turn it into a joke.
Every single thread about BBN, you guys are always there to rant about how the show is this and that, connecting it with the leadership problems and economic woes of Nigeria, haba!! Some will even come here to rant about how their kids cannot watch shows like that as if they're so blind and stupid to see that the show is rated 18+.
The time it was alleged that a snake swallowed 30 million or so, you all turned everything into a joke. The same people that were condemning BBN turned every single thread about the missing money into a joke section.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Dee One And Vandora Evicted by 9jaown(m): 11:29pm On Feb 18, 2018
Dutchey:
tongue
Him. When E no charge abi.
Re: BBNaija: Dee One And Vandora Evicted by Gracespecial101(m): 11:32pm On Feb 18, 2018
mvem:
..is it by force...u don't watch it then fine...so wetin dey carry u come comment for wetin no be ur business...

Are you that pained
Anyway my life,my business,my television,my REMOTE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DJ Arch Junior Winner Of South Africa Got Talent 2015 / Bbnaija: Meet Cindy, The Newest Housemate On Big Brother Naija / BBNaija: Many Votes For Omashola As Airtime 'Rains' In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.