Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Ebony Reigns To Be Buried On March 17 – Here Is All You Need To Know (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebony Reigns To Be Buried On March 17 – Here Is All You Need To Know (photos) (34862 Views)

Obituary: Rico Swavey To Be Buried On Thursday / Obituary Of Mad Melon Of 'Danfo Driver'. To Be Buried On The 26th Of November / Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebony Reigns To Be Buried On March 17 – Here Is All You Need To Know (photos) by bjayx: 11:38pm On Feb 18, 2018
I'll liken her to dagrin who made their fame after demise.

1 Like

Re: Ebony Reigns To Be Buried On March 17 – Here Is All You Need To Know (photos) by Yinkakatty(f): 11:53pm On Feb 18, 2018
So sad she left so soon! She's so talented. I love her music a lot. she's my favourite after Bisa Kdei. RIP Ebony sad
Re: Ebony Reigns To Be Buried On March 17 – Here Is All You Need To Know (photos) by Adefemiaderoju1: 12:01am On Feb 19, 2018
May the lord protect, us all from evil accident now and in the future ijn
Re: Ebony Reigns To Be Buried On March 17 – Here Is All You Need To Know (photos) by kollinpowel(m): 12:24am On Feb 19, 2018
simplemach:
RIP dear,

What a wasted p*ssy
Weerey ni e o.
Re: Ebony Reigns To Be Buried On March 17 – Here Is All You Need To Know (photos) by Ifesinachi22(m): 12:38am On Feb 19, 2018
Like Ebony like Dagrin didn't know they existed before they died. Got to know about them when they were dead
Re: Ebony Reigns To Be Buried On March 17 – Here Is All You Need To Know (photos) by Onosbillion(m): 3:17am On Feb 19, 2018
I thought I sighted the Prophet that prophesied about her death...[color=#990000][/color]

Re: Ebony Reigns To Be Buried On March 17 – Here Is All You Need To Know (photos) by Realzikkist(m): 5:58am On Feb 19, 2018
simplemach:
RIP dear,

What a wasted p*ssy
must you be stupid....smh....
Re: Ebony Reigns To Be Buried On March 17 – Here Is All You Need To Know (photos) by redsun(m): 6:28am On Feb 19, 2018
GloriaNinja:
I PRAY MYSELF AND MY FAMILY, ALSO ANYONE READING THIS WILL LIVE A LONG LIFE, NO UNTIMELY DEATH BUT INSTEAD DIE AT A GOOD OLD AGE

Not in africa. With all the dangerous potholes on the highwaysideline with no speed limits,drunken drivers and of course dangerous mosquitoes,poison water,foods and air,if you escaped the blinding crush of oyinbo machines.

These things are common sense,if you want to live long, y out have to take the necessary precautions. African societies at the moment are not conditioned for long lives.
Re: Ebony Reigns To Be Buried On March 17 – Here Is All You Need To Know (photos) by mywells: 6:54am On Feb 19, 2018
Ghana 50 funerals and 5 wedding every weekends,Nigerian 50 wedding and 5 funerals every weekends.
Re: Ebony Reigns To Be Buried On March 17 – Here Is All You Need To Know (photos) by Nobody: 7:12am On Feb 19, 2018
GloriaNinja:
I PRAY MYSELF AND MY FAMILY, ALSO ANYONE READING THIS WILL LIVE A LONG LIFE, NO UNTIMELY DEATH BUT INSTEAD DIE AT A GOOD OLD AGE
Amen
Re: Ebony Reigns To Be Buried On March 17 – Here Is All You Need To Know (photos) by jeroba1(m): 7:32am On Feb 19, 2018
GloriaNinja:
Amen,but let live in Godly manner.
Re: Ebony Reigns To Be Buried On March 17 – Here Is All You Need To Know (photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 8:29am On Feb 19, 2018
GloriaNinja:

THERE'S A THING CALLED "THE WILL OF GOD" WHICH RENDERS ALL OF OUR PRAYERS USELESS. smiley
Re: Ebony Reigns To Be Buried On March 17 – Here Is All You Need To Know (photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 8:30am On Feb 19, 2018
jeroba1:
Amen,but let live in Godly manner.

SO THE SUBJECT OF THIS THREAD DIDN'T LIVE IN A GODLY MANNER?
Re: Ebony Reigns To Be Buried On March 17 – Here Is All You Need To Know (photos) by immex2(m): 9:02am On Feb 19, 2018
GloriaNinja:
Amen
Re: Ebony Reigns To Be Buried On March 17 – Here Is All You Need To Know (photos) by webngnews: 12:17pm On Feb 19, 2018
Oh
Re: Ebony Reigns To Be Buried On March 17 – Here Is All You Need To Know (photos) by rosebuzz(f): 12:46pm On Feb 20, 2018
GloriaNinja:
Amen in Jesus name

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Admired Actors In Nollywood.(pictures) / Kcee's Wife, Ijeoma, Spotted At Ubi Franklin's Introduction (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Hits The Gym After Eating Too Much Eba (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.