Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Igbo Presidency: Igbos Respond To Balarabe Musa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Presidency: Igbos Respond To Balarabe Musa (1966 Views)

Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic / Senate Presidency: Igbos Have Themselves To Blame For Voting Atiku— APC / Obasanjo: Atiku Associating Himself With Failures- Balarabe Musa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Presidency: Igbos Respond To Balarabe Musa by Nobody: 4:41am On Feb 19, 2018
Thank you, Sir for your fairness. You are indeed a great statesman. Sir, regarding your call for Igbo Presidency, we Igbos will prefer to wait for the North to serve out its turn, which will end in 2023, then we take ours.
Best Regards,
Your Igbo mentees
Source: www.Zikistmovement.com
Re: Igbo Presidency: Igbos Respond To Balarabe Musa by EASY39(m): 4:51am On Feb 19, 2018
Igbo Presidency Indeed?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Presidency: Igbos Respond To Balarabe Musa by PointZerom: 4:53am On Feb 19, 2018
igbodefender:
Thank you, Sir for your fairness. You are indeed a great statesman. Sir, regarding your call for Igbo Presidency, we Igbos will prefer to wait for the North to serve out its turn, which will end in 2023, then we take ours.
Best Regards,
Your Igbo mentees

Continue deceiving yourself.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Presidency: Igbos Respond To Balarabe Musa by BrokenTV: 5:02am On Feb 19, 2018
[quote author=igbodefender post=65184931]Thank you, Sir for your fairness. You are indeed a great statesman. Sir, regarding your call for Igbo Presidency, we Igbos will prefer to wait for the North to serve out its turn, which will end in 2023, then we take ours.
Best Regards,
Your Igbo mentees
Source: www.Zikistmovement.com[quote]
Akuko Mike Ejeagha. Keep deceiving yourself, You no wan one learn abi.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Presidency: Igbos Respond To Balarabe Musa by DocHMD: 5:45am On Feb 19, 2018
This one don dey claim 'Igbo youths'. You dey inside your bedroom dey claim Igbo youths.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Presidency: Igbos Respond To Balarabe Musa by nero2face: 5:47am On Feb 19, 2018
It's after 2023 that my Igbo brothers will realize de evil plan North and South has for them, Okorocha and co will think twice afterwards

1 Like

Re: Igbo Presidency: Igbos Respond To Balarabe Musa by IamGoke(m): 5:51am On Feb 19, 2018
Hmmm!!! Igbo presidency.
Re: Igbo Presidency: Igbos Respond To Balarabe Musa by Turantula(m): 5:56am On Feb 19, 2018
DocHMD:
This one don dey claim 'Igbo youths'. You dey inside your bedroom dey claim Igbo youths.
Exactly, the igbo wannabe na Afonja from Ogbomosho

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Presidency: Igbos Respond To Balarabe Musa by MDsambo: 6:10am On Feb 19, 2018
I don't think Igbos would ever rule this nation

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Presidency: Igbos Respond To Balarabe Musa by BiafraIShere(m): 6:20am On Feb 19, 2018
MDsambo:
Lol, op is just an attention seeker. FYI, Igbos are not interested in the presidency of the sh!thole republic. You that have been ruling for donkey years, what impact has it left on your people? I know you are a northerner from your name, so why is the indexes from your region still the worst in the world? tongue tongue Igbos want Biafra not sh!thole presidency grin angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Presidency: Igbos Respond To Balarabe Musa by chibuzorAbia: 6:24am On Feb 19, 2018
MDsambo:

NEVER EVER! Who go vote the criminalised Tribe?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Presidency: Igbos Respond To Balarabe Musa by EternalTruths: 6:47am On Feb 19, 2018
MDsambo:

Gbam

That is why Biafra will materialize through IPOB as God strengthens them.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Presidency: Igbos Respond To Balarabe Musa by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:57am On Feb 19, 2018
I don't hv anything to say but its fair that the north completes their term in 2023......after that we can support the igbos for the presidency.....everyone is watching and the world will want to see how it will end....
Re: Igbo Presidency: Igbos Respond To Balarabe Musa by Donkay82: 7:09am On Feb 19, 2018
What about the Tiv presidency
There must be fairness to all
Or we ask for our own country

1 Like

Re: Igbo Presidency: Igbos Respond To Balarabe Musa by EternalTruths: 7:17am On Feb 19, 2018
Donkay82:
What about the Tiv presidency There must be fairness to all Or we ask for our own country

Fulani terrorists say, that Tivs were conquered by them.
How then do you want them to allow Tiv presidency.
Re: Igbo Presidency: Igbos Respond To Balarabe Musa by Donkay82: 7:21am On Feb 19, 2018
EternalTruths:

Fulani terrorists say, that Tivs were conquered by them.

How then do you want them to allow Tiv presidency.
actually if not for the tivs you would be hitting your head towards mecca in prayer by now,go read your history if you havent

1 Like

Re: Igbo Presidency: Igbos Respond To Balarabe Musa by DocHMD: 7:21am On Feb 19, 2018
chibuzorAbia:

NEVER EVER! Who go vote the criminalised Tribe?

The truth is that even you yorubas can never rule again before an Igbo man as long greedy northerners will be on the ticket. Do your permutations well.

Where will an inferior yoruba get his votes against a northerner, even if its a donkey from the north contesting against osibande.

Who wan vote ritualistic and incestous tribe?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Presidency: Igbos Respond To Balarabe Musa by FRESHG(m): 7:23am On Feb 19, 2018
PointZerom:

Continue deceiving yourself.
THAT GUY IS NOT AN IGBO MAN

1 Like

Re: Igbo Presidency: Igbos Respond To Balarabe Musa by EternalTruths: 7:24am On Feb 19, 2018
Donkay82:
actually if not for the tivs you would be hitting your head towards mecca in prayer by now,go read your history if you havent

In your little mind, Tivs are stronger than the Igbos.

You are funny.

Just pray that war never erupts between the Igbos and Tivs.

If it happens, you will know the difference between Iron and Steel.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Presidency: Igbos Respond To Balarabe Musa by Donkay82: 7:28am On Feb 19, 2018
EternalTruths:

In your little mind, Tivs are stronger than the Igbos.

You are funny.

Just pray that war never erupts between the Igbos and Tivs.

If it happens, you will know the difference between Iron and Steel.
stop reasoning like a child if you are not, who is talking war at this age,bross abeg enter your lane

1 Like

Re: Igbo Presidency: Igbos Respond To Balarabe Musa by EternalTruths: 7:31am On Feb 19, 2018
Donkay82:
stop reasoning like a child if you are not, who is talking war at this age,bross abeg enter your lane

You said if not for Tivs, Igbos would have been Islamized.

How did you arrive at the conclusion that the Igbos are not strong enough to resist Islamic invasion.?

Most of you Tivs, think that you are the strongest in Nigeria.

Don't allow your victory over the Usman Dan Fodio deceive you that the Igbos are a walk over.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Presidency: Igbos Respond To Balarabe Musa by buhariguy(m): 7:37am On Feb 19, 2018
nero2face:
It's after 2023 that my Igbo brothers will realize de evil plan North and South has for them, Okorocha and co will think twice afterwards
you are fighting for Igbo presidency, without realising you are fighting for okorowusa to be the next president after buhari till 2023

1 Like

Re: Igbo Presidency: Igbos Respond To Balarabe Musa by SONofnezzar: 7:39am On Feb 19, 2018
This dude should be banned for impersonation
Re: Igbo Presidency: Igbos Respond To Balarabe Musa by EternalTruths: 7:45am On Feb 19, 2018
buhariguy:
you are fighting for Igbo presidency, without realising you are fighting for okorowusa to be the next president after buhari till 2023

We know Buhari will handover power to Elrufai. That is why we support his second term so that he can help us convince other Nigerians to give up on One Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Presidency: Igbos Respond To Balarabe Musa by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 19, 2018
igbodefender:
Best Regards,
Your Igbo mentees
2019 sud have bn Igbo but ur people zoned it to the north like they have been doing. I swear by 2023 SW or SS are more in contention than SE.
Re: Igbo Presidency: Igbos Respond To Balarabe Musa by EternalTruths: 7:52am On Feb 19, 2018
Onijagidijagan:

2019 sud have bn Igbo but ur people zoned it to the north like they have been doing. I swear by 2023 SW or SS are more in contention than SE.

Yoruba people are very funny.

I wonder why you guys think that after Buhari, power will move Westward.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Presidency: Igbos Respond To Balarabe Musa by MDsambo: 7:57am On Feb 19, 2018
BiafraIShere:
Lol, op is just an attention seeker. FYI, Igbos are not interested in the presidency of the sh!thole republic. You that have been ruling for donkey years, what impact has it left on your people? I know you are a northerner from your name, so why is the indexes from your region still the worst in the world? tongue tongue Igbos want Biafra not sh!thole presidency grin angry

Guy I'm not trying to be tribalistic or something. What I said was just my opinion so don't take it serious.
Re: Igbo Presidency: Igbos Respond To Balarabe Musa by chubinwa(m): 7:58am On Feb 19, 2018
When will my ppl get sense.. see offer and u are turning it down. When last did u become a President.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Presidency: Igbos Respond To Balarabe Musa by EternalTruths: 8:19am On Feb 19, 2018
chubinwa:
When will my ppl get sense.. see offer and u are turning it down. When last did u become a President.

We don't need such offer.

North 8 years East 8 years.
Re: Igbo Presidency: Igbos Respond To Balarabe Musa by QuotaSystem: 9:25am On Feb 19, 2018
EternalTruths:

Yoruba people are very funny.

I wonder why you guys think that after Buhari, power will move Westward.

Anyone with the slightest sense of the political climate can tell that the S/West has the highest chance at the Presidency in 2023. Whether Osibanjo or anyone else. You cannot win any election in Nigeria without a block vote from the North and not even Okorocha at this point can get that.

The SS even have a better chance because the S/East has completely destroyed any shred of political goodwill that ever existed with the North (you can take that to the bank). Unfortunately the same region lacks the military and political muscle to secede. No Presidency. No Biafra.

The bright side is that you've said you don't need the presidency so it's a win win for all Nigerians.
Re: Igbo Presidency: Igbos Respond To Balarabe Musa by anibirelawal(m): 9:39am On Feb 19, 2018
You meant to say President of the Republic of Biafra.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking; Expect More Deaths If Cattle Ranches Are Not GIVEN - AUDU OGBE / Dino Melaye Pictured During His Arraignment Today (Photos) / El-rufai Is Suffering From Mouth Diarrhoea, A Careless Talker --- Bukola Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.