Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,286 members, 7,954,128 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:48 PM

Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 72nd Birthday Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 72nd Birthday Today (16642 Views)

Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 74th Birthday Today / Sarah Jubril Celebrates Her 72nd Birthday With Party Members (Photos) / Florence Ita-Giwa Lays Wreath At The Scene Of Electrocution In Calabar (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 72nd Birthday Today by Mayflowa(m): 8:55am On Feb 19, 2018
tellwisdom:
Oh! she was the mother of dele giwa?? sad

Wife not mother. They only married for 10 months and she never got married again

2 Likes

Re: Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 72nd Birthday Today by Stevengerd(m): 9:22am On Feb 19, 2018
She has no child or children then.. bt someone somewhere we be responsible for the greesing of her Engine. My Thought Tho
Re: Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 72nd Birthday Today by Ellabae(f): 9:22am On Feb 19, 2018
Pretty nd younger than her age. That's how I wanna be when am old cool
Re: Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 72nd Birthday Today by AnodaIT(m): 9:44am On Feb 19, 2018
NaijaMutant:
Societal lady grin

When will you retire undecided

I still wonder her relevance today undecided
If you are a Senator and you need fine Calabar girls for an exclusive event........ embarassed
Re: Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 72nd Birthday Today by juddy4life: 11:16am On Feb 19, 2018
Always wearing heavy makeup. Retire and rest ma. How children does she have and where are they. Why did Dele Giwa leave her. Happy birth day all the same. shocked cool
Re: Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 72nd Birthday Today by multiple1(m): 11:32am On Feb 19, 2018
bonetalk:
This one don pass milf level, na granny
This mama go like Bleep Weller. She still dey form youngy. HBD NNE bakasi
Re: Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 72nd Birthday Today by Kingzaha: 11:54am On Feb 19, 2018
Ellabae:
Pretty nd younger than her age. That's how I wanna be when am old cool
Ella how are you doing ?
Re: Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 72nd Birthday Today by ballerin(m): 4:32pm On Feb 19, 2018
Loyalblak007:
Happy Birthday smiley
sweet boobs.

suck me some mellons
Re: Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 72nd Birthday Today by Ishilove: 7:44pm On Feb 24, 2018
kingreign:
shocked
Crinkum crankum

72? shocked
Old mama youngy shocked

Ishilove come shook mouth for this matter o
If that 'old mama' should handle you in za oza room enh, you will sing soprano. She is well known in the sugar mummy circles

2 Likes

Re: Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 72nd Birthday Today by Emmanystone: 9:45pm On Feb 24, 2018
Ishilove:

If that 'old mama' should handle you in za oza room enh, you will sing soprano. She is well known in the sugar mummy circles
Tell am o. Na this old Mama Chidi Mokeme dey die put o.

But, Chidi try sha.
Re: Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 72nd Birthday Today by Ishilove: 6:14am On Feb 25, 2018
Emmanystone:

Tell am o. Na this old Mama Chidi Mokeme dey die put o.

But, Chidi try sha.
cheesy grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

#Lagosdecides2019: I Will Emerge Winner - Sanwo-Olu / EndSARS Protests: VIPs Ignore IGP's Order On Withdrawal Of Police Orderlies / Buhari Condoles With Sierra Leone Over Fuel Tanker Explosion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.