Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,496 members, 7,812,533 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

Obasanjo Thanks Buhari For Awarding 22 Modular Refinery Operational Licences - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Thanks Buhari For Awarding 22 Modular Refinery Operational Licences (30833 Views)

Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu / Wike Thanks Buhari For Refunding N78.9bn To Rivers, Appeals For A State Visit / Buhari Sacks Permanent Secretary For Awarding Contracts To Himself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Thanks Buhari For Awarding 22 Modular Refinery Operational Licences by kishbee41(m): 12:39pm On Feb 19, 2018
why is baba blowing hot and cold na?
Re: Obasanjo Thanks Buhari For Awarding 22 Modular Refinery Operational Licences by WorldRichest: 12:41pm On Feb 19, 2018
Destined2win:
Speaking from both sides of the mouth, a man that cannot maintain his stand, is that one a man?

Give him your sister for the night, then she will report back to you whether Ebora Owu is a man or not.
Re: Obasanjo Thanks Buhari For Awarding 22 Modular Refinery Operational Licences by 8stargeneral: 12:46pm On Feb 19, 2018
...and u tink obj mean wht he said,whn u beat a child with right hand u use left hand to draw him back close to u and beg him tongue
Re: Obasanjo Thanks Buhari For Awarding 22 Modular Refinery Operational Licences by Courage53(m): 12:48pm On Feb 19, 2018
abeg i nid 2 shot d poster

Re: Obasanjo Thanks Buhari For Awarding 22 Modular Refinery Operational Licences by athorello(m): 12:48pm On Feb 19, 2018
Ok... Let me join to praise Buhari small. If you're a regular traveler through the SE or SS, you can confirm that road travels have become a lot easier or less stressful under Buhari. Lol... I'm out of here. Meanwhile, in Delta State, 3 governors have not been able to finish one road.
Re: Obasanjo Thanks Buhari For Awarding 22 Modular Refinery Operational Licences by AntiWailer: 1:04pm On Feb 19, 2018
nrexzy:

And obj is a good role model Nigga u funny

Nigga that is not funny, where in my Post did i mention Obj ?
Re: Obasanjo Thanks Buhari For Awarding 22 Modular Refinery Operational Licences by VirginFinder: 1:15pm On Feb 19, 2018
dealslip:

did you read at all.

Exactly!

In a bid to make front page, he posted foolishly.

Even in the letter of condemnation, Obasanjo still praised Buhari in the area of tackling insurgency and corruption.

The pigs from the yeast are just a bunch of dunderheads.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Thanks Buhari For Awarding 22 Modular Refinery Operational Licences by alobright17(m): 1:25pm On Feb 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

PROPAGANDA

This is either a fake news or Baba's statement was taken out of context.
IkpuNnu do you have any video evidence to support your propaganda?

Obasanjo was at Otuoke with Goodluck and obviously wasn't very pleased with Buhari.

Come to think of it,
IkpuNnu, I used to think the English translation of your name was vulgar.
Well, not until I also tried translating the name of GEJ's village.

Produce video evidence of Kanu's being taken away by the Nigerian army , since it is video evidence time.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Thanks Buhari For Awarding 22 Modular Refinery Operational Licences by multiple1(m): 1:29pm On Feb 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

PROPAGANDA

This is either a fake news or Baba's statement was taken out of context.
IkpuNnu do you have any video evidence to support your propaganda?

Obasanjo was at Otuoke with Goodluck and obviously wasn't very pleased with Buhari.

Come to think of it,
IkpuNnu, I used to think the English translation of your name was vulgar.
Well, not until I also tried translating the name of GEJ's village.

This guy-girl Ikpusalt
is OK

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Thanks Buhari For Awarding 22 Modular Refinery Operational Licences by HopeAlive14(m): 1:42pm On Feb 19, 2018
hamzyluv:

May God bless u .. ...

God bless you too.
Re: Obasanjo Thanks Buhari For Awarding 22 Modular Refinery Operational Licences by nrexzy: 1:56pm On Feb 19, 2018
AntiWailer:

Nigga that is not funny, where in my Post did i mention Obj ?
We talking about the Post careless about ur comment...
Re: Obasanjo Thanks Buhari For Awarding 22 Modular Refinery Operational Licences by AntiWailer: 2:04pm On Feb 19, 2018
nrexzy:

We talking about the Post careless about ur comment...

Then quote the fkin post not my comment.
Re: Obasanjo Thanks Buhari For Awarding 22 Modular Refinery Operational Licences by Liadi09(m): 2:06pm On Feb 19, 2018
Hmm �, just observing..

For your geophysical survey and borehole drilling, call 07036302505 or 08072969302.

Thanks
Re: Obasanjo Thanks Buhari For Awarding 22 Modular Refinery Operational Licences by nrexzy: 2:09pm On Feb 19, 2018
AntiWailer:

Then quote the fkin post not my comment.
Yoo u quoted me from the onset
Re: Obasanjo Thanks Buhari For Awarding 22 Modular Refinery Operational Licences by thinksense: 2:21pm On Feb 19, 2018
Pmb for real Enemies must surrender
Re: Obasanjo Thanks Buhari For Awarding 22 Modular Refinery Operational Licences by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 19, 2018
nrexzy:
Characteristics of a pure Yoruba Man.... The both sides of the coin....

People like you who don't think before talking always believe they are wise but are the biggest fools.

Yorubas are sincere people who would scold you when you are wrong and praise you when you are right. We are unlike Flat piggy heads who once they don't like you for one thing, they still hate and wont praise you when you are doing some things right. Hate and bitterness run in their blood from time immemorial.

Buhari is wrong in many things but also right in some.

Obasanjo only praised him in that one alone and he still stands on his earlier criticism.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Thanks Buhari For Awarding 22 Modular Refinery Operational Licences by shugamummy: 2:27pm On Feb 19, 2018
Ikpu nnu just like your vagina is filled with salt,it seems your brain too is filled with salt. Both of us know that these posters down your post wont fly neither shall it replace the pics of fulani herdsmen killings esp 73 buried in Benue. The images are still fresh in our memory and we shall dig out more come 2019. So carry ur salty vagina go give aboki to suck or Bleep whichever that pleases u most

IkpuNnu:
In what appears to be a volte-face, former President Olusegun Obasanjo at the weekend turned around and praised President Muhammad Buhari for achieving huge success in an area where previous administrations, including his, could not make headway.

Obasanjo had last month passed a damning verdict of the Buhari administration, saying he felt disappointed by Buhari, whom he supported during the 2015 presidential poll.

In a 13-page statement he issued on January 23, the former president categorically asked Buhari not to seek re-election in 2019, adding that instead, he should honourably “dismount from the horse” to join the league of the country’s former leaders whose “experience, influence, wisdom and outreach can be deployed on the side line for the good of the country.”

But speaking at the weekend while performing the groundbreaking ceremony for the construction of Azikel Refinery, the first private modular refinery in the oil and gas-rich Niger Delta region, Obasanjo described as “commendable” the Buhari administration’s decision to award operational licences to 22 firms for the construction of modular refineries in the country.

He noted that 18 of such licences were approved under his administration but that none of them was able to actualise it, unlike the present administration.

Obasanjo praised President Buhari for awarding modular refinery operational licences to 22 firms, including Azikel Petroleum.

He noted that, out of the 22 licensed operators, Azikel Petroleum is the only company that had actualised its dream of establishing a modular refinery.

The former president stated that he was delighted at the commitment of Azikel Petroleum, adding that none of the 18 licenses earlier awarded by his administration came to fruition.

Obasanjo said, “I have been told that President Buhari and his government gave 22 licences and that Azikel Petroleum is the only license out of the 22 that is really actualised.

“Before then, we gave 18 and not one was actialised. They gave all manner of excuses, including insecurity and oil prices. But those excuses they gave are still there. But they were not genuine entrepreneurs. They were after collecting licences to get crude oil. And that is why in an occasion like this, we should pay special tribute to people like Eruani.

“I join you all in thanking President Buhari for giving four licences more than we gave. And he (Buhari) is lucky that he has a man like Eruani to be the only one to actualise.”

He also commended the Bayelsa State government under Governor Seriake Dickson for creating the enabling environment for the take-off of the modular refinery project.

https://leadership.ng/2018/02/19/obj-makes-u-turn-says-pmb-succeeded-others-failed/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Re: Obasanjo Thanks Buhari For Awarding 22 Modular Refinery Operational Licences by nrexzy: 2:29pm On Feb 19, 2018
tamethem:

People like you who don't think before talking always believe they are wise but are the biggest fools.

Yorubas are sincere people who would scold you when you are wrong and praise you when you are right. We are unlike Flat piggy heads who once they don't like you for one thing, they still hate and wont praise you when you are doing some things right. Hate and bitterness run in their blood from time immemorial.

Buhari is wrong in many things but also right in some.

Obasanjo only praised him in that are alone and he.is still stands on his earlier criticism.
Thanks ur on another level of ignorance lemme allow u dwell in ur wisdom.... ✌
Re: Obasanjo Thanks Buhari For Awarding 22 Modular Refinery Operational Licences by Godsonkemz(m): 2:31pm On Feb 19, 2018
Obasanjo must be mentally unstable. Was he not the same person that wrote to Buhari not to contest because of his inability to manage the country. What then is good about Buhari to be congratulated for?
Re: Obasanjo Thanks Buhari For Awarding 22 Modular Refinery Operational Licences by higherpower: 3:11pm On Feb 19, 2018
Destined2win:
Speaking from both sides of the mouth, a man that cannot maintain his stand, is that one a man?

It's only a fool who doesn't change his mind
Re: Obasanjo Thanks Buhari For Awarding 22 Modular Refinery Operational Licences by biggy26: 3:24pm On Feb 19, 2018
[quote author=ANIOMADEI2018 post=65189419][/quote]
Lol, old man that can't stand straight u say is bowing for him? na wa o. By d way, oyibo no be human being? Subject mentality.
Re: Obasanjo Thanks Buhari For Awarding 22 Modular Refinery Operational Licences by overall90: 4:53pm On Feb 19, 2018
buhariguy:
this is the problem with idiotic pigs of Biafra.

The same ineffectual buffoon were there when thief obj is praising or commending buhari.
Why not allow your ineffectual buffoon to say if thief obasanjo is lying.

Is this same lies idiotic pigs of Biafra are paddling around that their ineffectual buffoon is the one signing all the railway contract buhari is signing now
try as you may.you can't force me to descend to this your shameful level.
Re: Obasanjo Thanks Buhari For Awarding 22 Modular Refinery Operational Licences by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:01pm On Feb 19, 2018
Notice how the PigDiots would try to discredit the story or the commendation - LOL, even OBJ is stylishly now falling into line, seeing that there is no credible option on the political horizon other than Buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Thanks Buhari For Awarding 22 Modular Refinery Operational Licences by Kinikini: 5:11pm On Feb 19, 2018
Succinctly put.

Mynd44:

More like praise where praise is needed and scold when it is needed.

We must all keep balance
Re: Obasanjo Thanks Buhari For Awarding 22 Modular Refinery Operational Licences by deji17: 5:15pm On Feb 19, 2018
Sai Buhari.. Sai Baba!!!!
Re: Obasanjo Thanks Buhari For Awarding 22 Modular Refinery Operational Licences by mukthar2000(m): 5:40pm On Feb 19, 2018
Destined2win:
the old fool is just am idiot, thinking the can be fooling everybody with that is big mouth, pls stay one place old man, u can't be here and at the same time be there, fool old pig
Re: Obasanjo Thanks Buhari For Awarding 22 Modular Refinery Operational Licences by tiger28: 5:54pm On Feb 19, 2018
IkpuNnu:
When you ask those who say President Buhari is the worst thing to happen to Nigeria who they intend to replace him with, they produce a list of political vagabonds. Come on now!!

Nigeria is not yet in Israel, but how is going back to Egypt an option?
if one is not ethnically biased,i will admit that this is the BEST comment EVER! The latest survey proved that eventhough Buhari has his issues, Nigerians still believe that he is the ONLY politician that can be TRUSTED with our money though he is still surrounded by thieves.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Thanks Buhari For Awarding 22 Modular Refinery Operational Licences by tiger28: 5:57pm On Feb 19, 2018
FarahAideed:
This is totally misleading , the credit must go to the promoters of Azikel refinery alone and not any useless Buhari , Buhari remains a hopeless failure and that's final ... one licencee out of 22 who finished his refinery out of personal doggedness shouldnt be attributed to the vile lazy, incoherent and wicked herdsman.
This one of the uneducated "buhari is a terrorist " group. No supporting evidence, no coherent response, no intelligent counter response.....nothing! Bunch of illiterates!
Re: Obasanjo Thanks Buhari For Awarding 22 Modular Refinery Operational Licences by FarahAideed: 5:59pm On Feb 19, 2018
tiger28:
This one of the uneducated "buhari is a terrorist " group. No supporting evidence, no coherent response, no intelligent counter response.....nothing! Bunch of illiterates!

Who is more uneducated and incoherent than your useless Buhari
Re: Obasanjo Thanks Buhari For Awarding 22 Modular Refinery Operational Licences by tiger28: 6:51pm On Feb 19, 2018
FarahAideed:

Who is more uneducated and incoherent than your useless Buhari
See this fool! You proved my earlier point....all i hear are "buhari is a cow", "buhari is boko haram".....no intelligent response or counter response. This got me to start thinking for myself instead of BS.
Re: Obasanjo Thanks Buhari For Awarding 22 Modular Refinery Operational Licences by FarahAideed: 7:07pm On Feb 19, 2018
tiger28:
See this fool! You proved my earlier point....all i hear are "buhari is a cow", "buhari is boko haram".....no intelligent response or counter response. This got me to start thinking for myself instead of BS.

If you are waiting for an intelligent banter over a non intelligent being like Buhari then you missed the Bus a long time ago , Buhari has failed devastatingly and if your small brain can't decipher that then you are on your own ..We are done with Buhari and are just only now waiting for his tenure to elapse so he can go

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Presidency Not A Retirement Home, Some People Can't Point Their Classmates - Obi / I Can’t Attack Tinubu Who Achieved A Lot Within Two Weeks - Reno Omokri / We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.